Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 55. (Read 153236 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 101
is a gold mine BTG, the world should invest as much the price is still low. We all know he will climb to over $ 2,000!!!
legendary
Activity: 1499
Merit: 1164

We would like to announce that Luckygames starts accepting Bitcoin Gold

Nice.

I never cashed/sold mine.   But, don't mind playing the field.

Activity: 332
Merit: 273

We would like to announce that Luckygames starts accepting Bitcoin Gold
BTG is my #1 investment this week, it will explode in next 24h just as it happened with the BTH
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
BTG increasing more and more  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes in 24h price 460$
I hope so Smiley I bought it yesterday at 240 !
Activity: 71
Merit: 11
The Bitcoin Gold Community Update

We will be releasing the full details about the ambassador program early first quarter.
It will allow individuals to become community leaders for their country and to be able to host local event's for Bitcoin gold and more,
stay tuned for updates.

Please keep in mind community members we will be releasing an application form to be an ambassador we won't just be picking at random.
Keep your eyes peeled on social media for more updates.

#1cpu1vote #BTG
BTG increasing more and more  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes in 24h price 460$
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Senseless... Its only hype in BTG... No reality in it... So try some other coins... It will bring u in deep nervous... Exit and invest in other
Here I agree with you. There is no new technology behind this fork. Another new fork that would make money. Invested in it at the beginning when it cost 125 $ rolled to $ 300 and went out
Since it can stand at a price of 300$, ranked 11th, it should have some value.

The price of BTG is good, regardless of the technology, whether there is a prominent bright spot, although I don't understand why there are so many branches, but the philosophy on the phrase is reasonable, eat sweets are very happy to see the investment value of it now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
It has potential to be doubled easily in coming days. This is what I was watching in some shared chart on twitter even I don't remember who made that. What is to keep remember is that was showing it going be profitable even buying at these price. Everyone should think about risk with own research.

Yes, the capital market is full of risk, and every investor must study carefully to prevent risk first. I also think that BTG will still have a good space to rise in the future, and maybe 800$is a good price. Roll Eyes
Activity: 1498
Merit: 342
the Trend is Your Friend?
BTG 1500$ XMAS

it would be nice, that's only for cmc everything is green, except for btg it's red.
do they purchase?
BTG 1500$ XMAS
Activity: 266
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
dream 1 BTG = 1 BTC

You can dream anything if you want Cheesy
I'd be happy if BTG can be worth 2000USD, no matter the price of BTC.
Activity: 830
Merit: 500
dream 1 BTG = 1 BTC
Activity: 305
Merit: 250

They cost you nothing so hold so where is the problem, hold and watch the show.

I downloaded the wallet from their site when it was available and regularly run it
up to get it sync'ed with no issues (also sent a few to Bittrex).

If you are going to claim your BTG using your private key then it's best to move
your BTC to another wallet address before doing so.

Activity: 266
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Senseless... Its only hype in BTG... No reality in it... So try some other coins... It will bring u in deep nervous... Exit and invest in other
Here I agree with you. There is no new technology behind this fork. Another new fork that would make money. Invested in it at the beginning when it cost 125 $ rolled to $ 300 and went out
Since it can stand at a price of 300$, ranked 11th, it should have some value.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Hey. Tell me please. I had a little BTC on the coinbase, can I get a BTG? If so, how?
If you own your private keys from bitcoin, then you can claim bitcoin gold. On what purse did you keep it? And be very careful and attentive, because by compromising the private key bitcoin, you not only do not get the fork bitcoin gold, but also lose the main bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Hey. Tell me please. I had a little BTC on the coinbase, can I get a BTG? If so, how?

You will have to wait for Coinbase to decide to do this. This may be never, unfortunately. With Coinbase, you have absolutely no control over the private keys. So there is no work around that I am aware of.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Although now with such a strong correction, you can buy almost anything. Since Bitcoin Gold has a common blockade with the original bitcoin, this can give it additional value, as one of the forks.
Pages:
Jump to: