Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin ONE - hard fork Bitcoin (525 000 block) - page 11. (Read 1982 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
When I just got acquainted with the info on the project i even thought that they have kinda strategy of creation of global bank))
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Will the issue of Bitcoin ONE be unlimited?
As far as  I know, no. If I got it right, the issue will be limited by 21 million BTC1 coins.   
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Will the issue of Bitcoin ONE be unlimited?
Activity: 224
I have a question… Will it be possible to sell BitcoinOne coins without transfer code?
Activity: 406
If I lose up to 80-90% of the deposit when investing in cryptocurrency, will insurance company compensate all the losses anyway?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Is it planned to integrate banking services and offers into b1.cash?   
Does anyone know when approximately the Bitcoin block 525 000 will be reached?
Activity: 76
Will B1cash messenger be implemented into a mobile app or will it be necessary to download it? 

Yes, the messenger is already built into b1 CASH and no additional apps needed. Let us recall that, B1 CASH will be available for use on both Android and IOS.
Can anyone tell me, how much will it cost to re-issue stolen BTC1physical coins and notes?
They say that physical BTC1 coins were made to develop cryptocurrency from being stolen from the users. If I understand it correctly, they exclude an opportunity of theft of BitcoinOne by hackers completely.

Yep, it seems it’s right. It turns out that if the user’s wallet is hacked and BTC1 is stolen, he can resort to Arbitration. And it seems that then he will just use these physical coins and notes to confirm that  he has a particular number of BitcoinONE coins. After that he should get a restored wallet.

Let’s say physical coins are stolen. What should a person do?
To put it logical, apparently, it will be resort to Arbitration  and discuss the process of  restoring of physical coins.

Okay, and if the wallet is hacked and physical coins are stolen, there wont be any opportunity to get stolen funds back, right?
Activity: 294
They say that physical BTC1 coins were made to develop cryptocurrency from being stolen from the users. If I understand it correctly, they exclude an opportunity of theft of BitcoinOne by hackers completely.

Yep, it seems it’s right. It turns out that if the user’s wallet is hacked and BTC1 is stolen, he can resort to Arbitration. And it seems that then he will just use these physical coins and notes to confirm that  he has a particular number of BitcoinONE coins. After that he should get a restored wallet.

To put it logical, apparently, it will be resort to Arbitration  and discuss the process of  restoring of physical coins.

Activity: 294

Activity: 261
Activity: 406
Will legal entities be able to trade cryptocurrencies via yr exchange?
Will B1cash messenger be implemented into a mobile app or will it be necessary to download it? 
Merit: 100
How are u planning to attract traders afraid to work with cryptocurrency ‘cause of its high volatility to the platform?
Merit: 101
What made you think so?
B1.CASH makes working with cryptocurrnecies as simple as possible: you can replenish account in any way you want, create cold wallets quite easily and start trading on the exchange. Wallets are created in one click, and the trading commissions are the smallest in the market, as it’s already been told.   
Activity: 210
What made you think so?
Activity: 336
How much will it be necessary to pay in order to insure your cryptocurrency investments?
It seems that it will be necessary to pay 1 % of the deposit amount.
Pages:
Jump to: