Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin ONE - hard fork Bitcoin (525 000 block) - page 13. (Read 1982 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
What is going to support Bitcoin ONE price on the exchange?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Does anybody know where BTC1 is going to be listed?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I talked to some guy in the forum and he told me that it’s possible to get Bitcoin ONE coins for free. Is that true?

Yes, it is possible. You need to download B1.cash app for iOS or Android, verify your ID (complete KYC), link your BTC1 wallet and set address and password of you Bitcoin account.
Sounds pretty simple. How many coins are users going to get?
Every user will get the amount equal to the amount he has on Bitcoin account after the fork. All they coin will be transferred automatically to your Bitcoin ONE wallet.

Is there a B1.cash app for Windows Phone?
Activity: 336
I talked to some guy in the forum and he told me that it’s possible to get Bitcoin ONE coins for free. Is that true?

Yes, it is possible. You need to download B1.cash app for iOS or Android, verify your ID (complete KYC), link your BTC1 wallet and set address and password of you Bitcoin account.
Every user will get the amount equal to the amount he has on Bitcoin account after the fork. All they coin will be transferred automatically to your Bitcoin ONE wallet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Does anybody know how many BTC1 coins are going to be released after the fork?
I’ve read somewhere that they are releasing 17 million  coins.
Activity: 196
Does anybody know how many BTC1 coins are going to be released after the fork?
Activity: 406
Will the B1.cash platform allow individuals to become merchants? Or will it be available only to legal entities?
Activity: 266
What features will be available to users in the B1.cash messenger?
How much the platform will charge from withdrawing and depositing money to B1.cash?

There is no information on commissions yet. I think it’ll become available very soon.
Activity: 392
How much the platform will charge from withdrawing and depositing money to B1.cash?
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Why do you fork bitcoin dozens of times? What does this give you? Unnecessary bitcoins of coins that will never have a value above 10 dollars ??
Activity: 392
What will be the key feature of B1.cash messenger?
Stable connection even with low-quality Internet connection. In addition, it will be possible to carry out momentous transactions in chat rooms.
Activity: 112
What will be the key feature of B1.cash messenger?
If only developers of the exchange introduced something like hedging, which is used in traditional markets, then there would be much more users. Meanwhile, I don’t really know how they are going to compete.

There won’t be hedging on B1.cash, but there will be insurance. This will significantly reduce traders’ losses, especially beginners’ ones, in the crypto market.

And how will insurance work on B1.cash?
Everything is very simple: you invest in any asset and insure it. If you receive a loss by the end of the year due to the depreciation of your cryptocurrency, the insurance company covers all your expenses. Thus, the probability of losing a part of your funds cause of fluctuations becomes minimal.

Sounds very cool, but this service will surely cost a lot?
In fact, the price will be very reasonable: 1% of the investor's capital. It seems to me that absolutely everyone will be able to afford auch a price.

Which insurance companies will offer such services on B1.cash?
Activity: 294
If only developers of the exchange introduced something like hedging, which is used in traditional markets, then there would be much more users. Meanwhile, I don’t really know how they are going to compete.

There won’t be hedging on B1.cash, but there will be insurance. This will significantly reduce traders’ losses, especially beginners’ ones, in the crypto market.

Everything is very simple: you invest in any asset and insure it. If you receive a loss by the end of the year due to the depreciation of your cryptocurrency, the insurance company covers all your expenses. Thus, the probability of losing a part of your funds cause of fluctuations becomes minimal.

In fact, the price will be very reasonable: 1% of the investor's capital. It seems to me that absolutely everyone will be able to afford auch a price.

Activity: 294

Pages:
Jump to: