Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin ONE - hard fork Bitcoin (525 000 block) - page 12. (Read 1982 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
How much will it be necessary to pay in order to insure your cryptocurrency investments?
Activity: 252
I have no time to look through the thread… Tell me pls, how will it be possible to get BTC1 coins at the moment of the hard cap?
The mechanism of acquisition of bitcoin ONE is specified on the site of the platform. It’s necessary to download B1cash, undergo identification of personality and choose link of BTC1 account and enter address and password of the main Bitcoin account.
I think that it’s better to keep an eye in the project ‘cause we’ve seem a lot of forks which started well but than their price dropped..
It’s unlikely that it will happen to Bitcoin ONE.  The platform will attract a lot of internet portals and stores to cooperation. The more such platforms it has, the more expensive the coins on the exchange will be  ‘cause all the payments and conversions will be made via BTC1.
I’ve also heard that all the wallets which remain inactivated will be removed with the coins that they contain. And it will be impossible to restore these BTC1 coins.  It turns out that the supply will reduce, this fact also contributes to the growth of the value of Bitcoin ONE on the exchange.
How much time will I have to activate the wallet?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I have no time to look through the thread… Tell me pls, how will it be possible to get BTC1 coins at the moment of the hard cap?
The mechanism of acquisition of bitcoin ONE is specified on the site of the platform. It’s necessary to download B1cash, undergo identification of personality and choose link of BTC1 account and enter address and password of the main Bitcoin account.
I think that it’s better to keep an eye in the project ‘cause we’ve seem a lot of forks which started well but than their price dropped..
It’s unlikely that it will happen to Bitcoin ONE.  The platform will attract a lot of internet portals and stores to cooperation. The more such platforms it has, the more expensive the coins on the exchange will be  ‘cause all the payments and conversions will be made via BTC1.
I’ve also heard that all the wallets which remain inactivated will be removed with the coins that they contain. And it will be impossible to restore these BTC1 coins.  It turns out that the supply will reduce, this fact also contributes to the growth of the value of Bitcoin ONE on the exchange.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 224
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Question to the developers. Tell in a nutshell about your idea. Why do you need to do fork bitcoin?
Activity: 238
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Tell me please, how will it be possible to sell and buy cryptocurrnecies anywhere for fiat for several minutes?
Activity: 406
Why did you decide to make international transfers like Western Union does?
Activity: 394
Merit: 129
what is the meaning of the next fork BTC it does not represent not what value is not what benefit to the community , I do not see obvious advantages .
How long will the user have to wait for the execution of his application for the exchange of crypto currency?
What role will a physical Bitcoin ONE have?
Activity: 280
Is there kinda formula allowing to calculate the number of BTC1 coins that I can get during the hard fork?
Can users exchange files on B1.cash messenger?
Can I restore my money If my BTC1 wallet is hacked but I have actual paper bills and coins?
Activity: 76
What are the functions Bitcoin ONE coins and paper bills going to perform?

Material notes and coins - additional protection of wallet Bitcoin ONE owners funds from unauthorized transactions, as well as an additional guarantee of security of transactions during the sale BTC1
Activity: 76
How many Bitcoin one coins will be issued after hard fork?

Until 2023, the issue Bitcoin ONE will be 21 million coins
Activity: 406
What are the functions Bitcoin ONE coins and paper bills going to perform?
Activity: 238
Is that right that all the transaction on BTC1 platform are going to be free?
Pages:
Jump to: