Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin ONE - hard fork Bitcoin (525 000 block) - page 16. (Read 1982 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Will somehow determine the number of coins that should be credited to every user after  fork?
Merit: 100
Can i somehow get Bitcoin ONE coins for free?
Activity: 224
How will the informational protection of physical notes and coins of BitcoinONE work?
Activity: 406
What's aim of issue of Bitcoin ONE currencies notes?
When approximately should we expect for the launch of Bitcoin ONE?
Activity: 196
I've got acquainted with the info on fork. The project is really worthy. I think people will start using it soon.

Why do u think that this fork is good? There're a lot of forks now, and most of them are no good at all.
Because Bitcoin ONE will be faster and safer than any existing cryptocurrency.  
Hmm it's interesting. How did Bitcoin ONE team managed to achieve this?
The point is that their fork will be implemented via the hybrid processing. It seems to me that no one has used it yet.
Okay, i got it. How many BitcoinONE coins will be issued?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I've got acquainted with the info on fork. The project is really worthy. I think people will start using it soon.

Why do u think that this fork is good? There're a lot of forks now, and most of them are no good at all.
The point is that their fork will be implemented via the hybrid processing. It seems to me that no one has used it yet.

What will be the price of Bitcoin ONE coin on the market after making a fork?
 Will the protection of the wallet, where the Bitcoin ONE will be kept, be reliable?
Activity: 406
Will the process of selling Bitcoin ONE coins be protected from one of the parties fraud?
How will information protection of Bitcoin ONE banknotes and coins work?
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
must appear in an alternative currency Bitcoin, we need a stronger currency and more convenient than Bitcoin. I believe there is a lot of money to do this.
Does physical and chemical protection of Bitcoin ONE coins and banknotes protect them from counterfeiting and other fraud?
What is the point of graphic protection of Bitcoin ONE banknotes and coins?
They say that Bitcoin ONE coins will be protected by issue of some physical assets. Is that true?
Yes, they will be protected by the issue of physical Bitcoin ONE banknotes and coins.
Cryptocurrency with coins and currencies is kinda new stuff… To what extent are they reliable in the regard of security of issue and protection from forgery?
there is nothing to worry about, they will have three levels of protection.
What will they be?
Activity: 350
They say that Bitcoin ONE coins will be protected by issue of some physical assets. Is that true?
Yes, they will be protected by the issue of physical Bitcoin ONE banknotes and coins.
Cryptocurrency with coins and currencies is kinda new stuff… To what extent are they reliable in the regard of security of issue and protection from forgery?
there is nothing to worry about, they will have three levels of protection.
Pages:
Jump to: