Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin ONE - hard fork Bitcoin (525 000 block) - page 17. (Read 1982 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
They say that Bitcoin ONE coins will be protected by issue of some physical assets. Is that true?
Yes, they will be protected by the issue of physical Bitcoin ONE banknotes and coins.
Cryptocurrency with coins and currencies is kinda new stuff… To what extent are they reliable in the regard of security of issue and protection from forgery?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
They say that Bitcoin ONE coins will be protected by issue of some physical assets. Is that true?
Yes, they will be protected by the issue of physical Bitcoin ONE banknotes and coins.
Activity: 196
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Is there a mobile application where you need to register to receive Bitcoin ONE after the fork?
Yes, the mobile version of the application is adapted for iOS and Android.
Btw, there will also be a web-version of B1.CASH. Both web-version and the apps will be available to the users as soon as in April.

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Is there a mobile application where you need to register to receive Bitcoin ONE after the fork?
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
im happy about the fork. this is the first fork for me with bitcoins in my wallet. so i will get bitcoin one, or?
Activity: 238
Who will be engaged in the issuance of physical notes and coins of Bitcoin ONE?
Activity: 280
Do you already know, which exchanges Bitcoin ONE coin will be traded on?
Activity: 224
What are the main advantages of Bitcoin ONE comparing with other currencies?
Activity: 76
What will be the course of Bitcoin ONE immediately after fork

I'm sorry, but we didn't quite understand your question. Please specify the wording.
Activity: 76
Why did you decide to choose hybrid processing for fork creation?

Hybrid processing provides high-speed transaction processing and is the optimal solution to the ratio of strength and security.
Activity: 406
Why did you decide to choose hybrid processing for fork creation?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
How many transactions will this coin be able to perform?
The developers say that it will be able to perform about 1 million transactions per second!!!
Activity: 294
How many transactions will this coin be able to perform?
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Will transaction commissions be low?
Basically, yes. I’ve heard somewhere that the commission will start from 0,1%.

In most cases, a fixed transaction fee is used. An unusual approach is to make a commission in percentage terms.
Activity: 322
Basically, yes. I’ve heard somewhere that the commission will start from 0,1%.
Activity: 238
I have already registered in the wallet and I’m waiting for the fork to happen. By the way, what block is there already?
516 000 blocks have already been solved. There is quite little remained until they get to 525 000 block. I think, that we will see fork very soon.
Has anyone already said, how many Bitcoin ONE tokens will be in total?
At the time of the fork 17 million coins will be released at once. And by 2023 another 6 million Bitcoin ONE coins will have been sold. In total there will be 23 million.
So, new coins will no longer appear after 2023, right?
Yes, there will be fixed number of coins. And that's good.
But where will they take the remaining 6 million coins from? Will they be mined?
Activity: 266
I have already registered in the wallet and I’m waiting for the fork to happen. By the way, what block is there already?
516 000 blocks have already been solved. There is quite little remained until they get to 525 000 block. I think, that we will see fork very soon.
At the time of the fork 17 million coins will be released at once. And by 2023 another 6 million Bitcoin ONE coins will have been sold. In total there will be 23 million.
Yes, there will be fixed number of coins. And that's good.
Pages:
Jump to: