Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin ONE - hard fork Bitcoin (525 000 block) - page 18. (Read 1982 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I have already registered in the wallet and I’m waiting for the fork to happen. By the way, what block is there already?
516 000 blocks have already been solved. There is quite little remained until they get to 525 000 block. I think, that we will see fork very soon.
Has anyone already said, how many Bitcoin ONE tokens will be in total?
At the time of the fork 17 million coins will be released at once. And by 2023 another 6 million Bitcoin ONE coins will have been sold. In total there will be 23 million.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I have already registered in the wallet and I’m waiting for the fork to happen. By the way, what block is there already?
516 000 blocks have already been solved. There is quite little remained until they get to 525 000 block. I think, that we will see fork very soon.
Has anyone already said, how many Bitcoin ONE tokens will be in total?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
What will be the course of Bitcoin ONE immediately after fork
Have you decided on what exchanges will the Bitcoin ONE coin be traded?
Activity: 280
Is there a web-version of the wallet for Bitcoin ONE?
If my physical bills or coins are stolen, I will have the opportunity to restore them?
Is it possible that in the future Bitcoin ONE will be able to perform more than 1 million operations per second?
Activity: 238
Does anyone know when, at least approximately, there will be 525,000 units?
Activity: 392
How will transactions be protected in Bitcoin ONE?

Simply the funds will be blocked until the recipient enters the activation code.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
How will transactions be protected in Bitcoin ONE?
Cool fork is expected! Does anyone know how to get Bitcoin ONE coins.

You will need to register in a special wallet, and when the fork happens, you will receive Bitcoin ONE coins according to the balance on your bitcoin-wallet.

And what kind of purse?

This is B1cash, it seems. There are mobile apps on iOS and Android. At registration it will be necessary to verify your bitcoin-purse.

Is it difficult to verify your wallet?
Activity: 358

You will need to register in a special wallet, and when the fork happens, you will receive Bitcoin ONE coins according to the balance on your bitcoin-wallet.

And what kind of purse?

This is B1cash, it seems. There are mobile apps on iOS and Android. At registration it will be necessary to verify your bitcoin-purse.

And what kind of purse?
Activity: 358

Activity: 392
How many Bitcoin ONE coins will be sold subsequently?

By 2023 the developers promise to realize 21 million coins.
Activity: 112
How many Bitcoin ONE coins will be sold subsequently?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Using hybrid technology all transactions will be instant whereas with the increase of usage the blokchain has capacity to handle 1 million transactions per second. I have added this fork coin to my previous holding list to wait what comes out of this. Opening page isn't interesting but doing own research ends at useful information about this.
Pages:
Jump to: