Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin ONE - hard fork Bitcoin (525 000 block) - page 19. (Read 1982 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Is it already known how fast the Bitcoin ONE system work? I  mean the capacity.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
What commission will be charged when transferring from Bitcoin One?
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
If I understood correctly in order to claim these forked coins holding Bitcoin isn't enough alone. You need to go through the KYC process using the mobile wallet designed for this purpose. The question is what will be with unclaimed coins because I don't watch lot of people sharing their personal data for a coin which didn't mark its mark yet.

You do not need KYC to get BTC1 coins
Hasn’t the developers of the fork said what services can be paid with their coin and where?

Currently, negotiations with many companies, new companies appear every day. The details we will tell closer to the release of hard fork. Project news is available on our social media pages:
https://www.facebook.com/bitcoinone.btc1
https://t.me/channel_bitcoinone

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
If I understood correctly in order to claim these forked coins holding Bitcoin isn't enough alone. You need to go through the KYC process using the mobile wallet designed for this purpose. The question is what will be with unclaimed coins because I don't watch lot of people sharing their personal data for a coin which didn't mark its mark yet.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
How is it possible to get the Bitcoin ONE coins?
You need to download the mobile app for iOS and Android and verify yr bitcoin wallet.
How many coins will I get?
This will depend on the number of bitcoins in yr wallet.
Activity: 196
You need to download the mobile app for iOS and Android and verify yr bitcoin wallet.
How many coins will I get?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Do I correctly understand that Bitcoin ONE wont be linked to any bank?

Yes, B1.CASH is not associated with banks and is a project of the international IT company "COX ENTERPRISE" on designing and modernizing the cutting-edge information systems and business processes.
Activity: 196
Have u already determined the number of coins that the bitcoin owners  will get after the fork?

In the first 100 days after hard fork 17 000 000 coins Bitcoin ONE will be credited to The owners of bitcoin wallets (1BTC1 = 1btc). To earn free coins BTC1 need to download B1.CASH in Google Play or AppStore (or go to the web version on the website www.b1.cash). Fork will happen in may, and B1.CASH will be available on April 16.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Do I correctly understand that Bitcoin ONE wont be linked to any bank?
Activity: 98
Hasn’t the developers of the fork said what services can be paid with their coin and where?
Activity: 266
What wallet will it be possible to store yr coins in?
Activity: 224
Why are the fork developers planning to issue Bitcoine ONE physical coins and currencies, too?
Activity: 406
It seems to me that it was said here that Bitcoin ONE will be faster than any cryptocurrency. What capacity will it have?
Have u already determined the number of coins that the bitcoin owners  will get after the fork?
Is it true that Bitcoin ONE will be protected by the issue of physical coins and currencies?
Yes, that's true. Btw, the coins and currencies themselves will have several levels of protection.
Activity: 238
Is it true that Bitcoin ONE will be protected by the issue of physical coins and currencies?
Activity: 210
Up to what year will the Bitcoin one coins be issued?
The developers promise that the coins will be issued until 2023.
Pages:
Jump to: