Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin ONE - hard fork Bitcoin (525 000 block) - page 21. (Read 1982 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Only difference here is first appeared Bitcoin 2 fork and now Bitcoin one which is mentioned as Bitcoin1cash as exchange at other places in explanation. They needed to make the opening page as much informative as could be possible but that is plain text and nothing else. Also few links towards site and introduction to team could be worth more reading. Things are not very clear and need to wait for more to come out.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
How many cryptocurrencies are available on B1cash exchange?
Activity: 224
How will the sales of Bitcoin ONE be protected?

When the rights are transferred between the users there will be a transfer code created. The sale is impossible without it.
Activity: 112
How will the sales of Bitcoin ONE be protected?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
It’s a pity that there’s no info on   what was Bitcoin ONE developed to be. This would tell a lot about it.
This inso isnt a secret. Bitcoin One is a fork of Bitcoin payment system which was implemented in the way of hybrid processing.
It’s the first time when I hear about the hybrid processing. Will it give smth to the coin?
The system will be able to make up to 1 million of transaction per second due to hybrid processing!

Wow it seems to me that no one can boast anything like this yet! Is it possible to increase the capacity in the future?
Activity: 238
It’s a pity that there’s no info on   what was Bitcoin ONE developed to be. This would tell a lot about it.
This inso isnt a secret. Bitcoin One is a fork of Bitcoin payment system which was implemented in the way of hybrid processing.
It’s the first time when I hear about the hybrid processing. Will it give smth to the coin?
The system will be able to make up to 1 million of transaction per second due to hybrid processing!
Activity: 322
Activity: 294
Activity: 378
Can I get new bills or coins if I lose them or they will get damaged? What would it cost?
Activity: 210
What are the advantages of physical bills and coins compared to other cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Have they already defined the services that can be paid for with Bitcoin ONE?
Activity: 112
Can u tell me how many Bitcoin ONE coins  I’ll get after the fork if right now I have 4.5 BTC in my wallet?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Do I have to go through KYC to get Bitcoin ONE?
Yeah you do. When u r registering on B1.Cash app.
Activity: 196
Do I have to go through KYC to get Bitcoin ONE?
Does anyone know when Bitcoin ONE is gonna be released? I just cant wait…
Right now they have competed 514500 blocks so just a few more till the fork.
Where is the fork gonna be?
525000 block will have a fork. Have a look at all the info about fork. It’s quite useful. 
How long do u think it’s going to take?
It’s hard to say right now. The network is constantly changing and the number of miners too. Nobody can tell u exactly.
I wanna know approx timing not the exact one…
525000 block will have a fork. Have a look at all the info about fork. It’s quite useful. 
It’s hard to say right now. The network is constantly changing and the number of miners too. Nobody can tell u exactly.
Pages:
Jump to: