Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin ONE - hard fork Bitcoin (525 000 block) - page 23. (Read 1982 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
How will the graphical protection of Bitcoin ONE coins and banknotes be implemented?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
What kind of fork that is because that claim process is very strange why we have to pass KYC procedure and sign the message. You should keep the distribution method simple like others did in past just make airdrop according to the snapshot.
Activity: 406
1 000 000 transactions per second at the start of the fork — that is an unreal figure!!! And in the future this number can become even bigger?
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Now, there are a lot of talks about "instant operations" with Bitcoin ONE. What do you think, due to what technologies it was possible to achieve such results?

Instant operations are provided due to the fact that Bitcoin ONE operates in hybrid processing: on the basis of the delegation of the network blocking of the selected reference nodes it is possible to perform up to 1 million transactions per second through our BTC1.

Operational information about Bitcoin ONE is available in official communities:
https://t.me/channel_bitcoinone
https://t.me/b1_cash
https://twitter.com/channel_b1cash
https://vk.com/b1.cash
https://www.facebook.com/channelb1.cash

Official site: www.b1.cash

Now, there are a lot of talks about "instant operations" with Bitcoin ONE. What do you think, due to what technologies it was possible to achieve such results?
Activity: 378
There is very little information on technical details of Bitcoin ONE fork, unfortunately. I’ve just found that the fork itself will occur at 525 000 block.
What else interests you? I’ve just learnt a lot about it from different sources. Maybe I can help you with something.
I would like to know at least how many coins there are and who is going to get them…
Well, look, there is information that 17 000 000 coins will get owners of bitcoin according to the remains on the 525 000 block.
Don't you know how many coins will be sold?
The developers promise to sell 21 000 000 coins by 2023. But who knows, this number can become bigger or lower.
And will it be possible to mine Bitcoin ONE?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
There is very little information on technical details of Bitcoin ONE fork, unfortunately. I’ve just found that the fork itself will occur at 525 000 block.
What else interests you? I’ve just learnt a lot about it from different sources. Maybe I can help you with something.
I would like to know at least how many coins there are and who is going to get them…
Well, look, there is information that 17 000 000 coins will get owners of bitcoin according to the remains on the 525 000 block.
The developers promise to sell 21 000 000 coins by 2023. But who knows, this number can become bigger or lower.
Activity: 378
Activity: 196
Activity: 196
What commission will be charged for transactions with Bitcoin one?
The developers promised that there will be no commissions or fees!
Activity: 98
What commission will be charged for transactions with Bitcoin one?
Activity: 280
How will safe sale of Bitcoin ONE take place? What will safety lie in?
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
what dos this ANN do in tokens section?! this is not a token! u can not even place an ANN in the right section and u want to succeed a bitcoin hard-fork !
Activity: 126
On which ICO listing sites you have been published?  Huh
Activity: 266
Now the commissions will be 0 after the hard fork and it’s cool! Is there a possibility that in the future the transaction fees will appear?
Activity: 238
Is there a possibility that in the future the transaction speed of Bitcoin ONE will be increased?
Activity: 406
What technologies did you have to use in order to reach such a transaction speed?
Pages:
Jump to: