Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ BITCOIN QUICK ⚡ 10 TIMES FASTER THAN NORMAL BITCOIN 🚀🚀🚀 - page 9. (Read 76052 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Do i have to move my BTCQ to myetherwallet ? Or is it ok if i leave them in Etherdelta ??
Activity: 492
Merit: 100
Dear community, now you can claim your #BTCQ coins on new contract with 10% bonus. Please checkout https://bitcoinquick.org/claim.php

Great! You're the most responsible and most experienced team in technical field I've ever seen. The token of BTCQ must go to the moooooooooon in future.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Dear community, now you can claim your #BTCQ coins on new contract with 10% bonus. Please checkout https://bitcoinquick.org/claim.php
Activity: 252
Fastest P2P transactions
Send money to anyone in less than 3 minutes

With what technology do you plan to achieve it?
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode
Children in high school learn how to create passwords to be safe and know that you can not use the same passwords in many places. If someone who develope project like this, don't know how to protect himself, how he want protect clients and investors..?

As for me, this situation looks very suspicious. Better stay away guys.

EXACTLY. If they can't protect their own accounts, how are we supposed to trust them with our investment money? (What I find more suspicious is that their telegram was also hacked. How is that even possible when telegram works via a phone number, not a userID and password. Even if their all other accounts were hacked via a password, telegram hack doesn't make sense at all.

Moreover, the dev was online yesterday but didn't post / answer to anything, which shows their unprofessional attitude.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Children in high school learn how to create passwords to be safe and know that you can not use the same passwords in many places. If someone who develope project like this, don't know how to protect himself, how he want protect clients and investors..?

As for me, this situation looks very suspicious. Better stay away guys.
waiting to explode
24 hours since the hack and this disturbing silence from the dev team. This is completely unprofessional. We want to know about the safety of the coins people bought on Etherdelta WITHOUT THEIR OWN MISTAKE, DUE TO DEV TEAM'S INCOMPETENCE. And now they're saying these trades are null & void. This can't be happening! If that's the case, it will be the end of this token; people will lose all the trust.
Activity: 156
What i love about this project is dev efforts for this project
He is really likes it and has shown how much he values it.
Even though he could leave and juat say thathe was hacked, he is trying to recover it

Good luck dev
Activity: 203
Merit: 15
there can not be anything like that. .DEV is fooling us.
Activity: 252
What the latest news?
Activity: 243
Hacker started to dump tokens from ethereum block number 4743340.
So, every BTCQ coin holder will receive same coins on new contract as of block number 4743339. So, your coins are 100% safe.

Team: this is highly unprofessional. I bought some tokens on Etherdelta thinking the price was good for investment, not knowing about the hack. Now you're telling me my tokens are worthless. My order processed about 3 hours after the hack and I don't know what to do now. My money is gone? It was almost about 2 ETH.

You're saying if I notice a good buy price, I should first start going through all your communication channels to see if you have been hacked? WTF? And where have you warned about not buying from Etherdelta? I can't see anything on this thread!
waiting to explode
Dev, if you're planning to swap token to a new contract, you should take a snapshot of the current contract for old token balances and send equivalent number of new tokens. People should not lose the tokens they purchased outside of ICO and airdrop. This would be the most ethical way to swap, just like eBTC did.
Activity: 79
I went to etherdelta and was surprised at the exchange rate, I came here and knew the reason, very similar bitbase ago. Hope the team can do something Embarrassed
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
I wants to join airdrop of this wonderful coin and waiting for 22 December for joining of airdrop. i hope this project will be successful.
Activity: 14
This is why I like EthereumBitcoin symbol BTCE traded here:

https://etherdelta.com/#BTCE-ETH

They are the most stable and solid of all the ecoins and
not connected with any other tokens and BTCE already
hit over .23 cents recently.

Their website: www.eBitcoin.money

They have over 13,000 Twitter followers too:

https://twitter.com/BTCE_Token?lang=en

Activity: 198
Merit: 13
Sunday special, friggin unbelievable..

Very sad.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
It sounds like the developer wants to make it look like he got hacked so he could run away with all the money. At least a bunch of people would rather believe that it was an evil hacker than they are just stupid and got conned. It takes pressure off the real thief. Sorry to everyone who fell for this, but that's the crypto world these days. Eventually this will bring down heavy government control as people get angry and demand justice. Then the banks will corner crypto the same way the government has been encroaching on the internet for years.
Activity: 392
Merit: 110
Scammer Kiddies! It's also a scam if you are so stupid to use the same password everywhere?? And how did they hack telegram? They had to have your number?!
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
note i sent support ticket to bittrex with all info

and they will replay me with info

until if you close your bittrex account

after that report to police of your fucking country Smiley

guys who scammed of any money of that shit token

contact me we will back money

You  are putting up a great effort. My hope is that he will be able to recover our monies back to us, and moreover how is this going to be possible? People will start calling this token a shit token making it useless.
Waiting for what you will do. I don't want to blame him a lot but he should put things in order within the shortest possible time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
Dear community,

Few hours back we got message from hacker about hacking our token.

We are used GIT for our website code. That hacker accessed our website with ./git/config file.

We are used same password for all of our accounts. That's why he accessed our social accounts.

Currently, we are recovering everything from this hack. Also, he is trying is dump our token on EtherDelta.

So, please don't purchase on EtherDelta until we update.

We are redesigning our token with more secure and extra features. Within 48 hours we will come back to you.

Every investor and airdrop participant will receive your tokens within 48 hours on new contract.

Thank you,
Bitcoin Quick Team.

hi dev what will happen now with my 2k bitcoin quick token can I get it back?
Pages:
Jump to: