Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ BITCOIN QUICK ⚡ 10 TIMES FASTER THAN NORMAL BITCOIN 🚀🚀🚀 - page 7. (Read 76052 times)

Activity: 341
Merit: 10
@cryptovagas
it is completely new yet, wait and see it after holiday, it may be quick again, just like before facing the problems on its accounts

we are all hoping that, you can join us there too
Activity: 168
I got my new bitcoin quick. Hoping it will be listed in other exchanges aside from etherdelta.
Activity: 91
Where're you listed?

currently only on etherdelta, but according to roadmap many more to come
Plz, give me the link to list, when it will be full Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Dear Team,
Please give us some news about your updated roadmap
Activity: 42
ehat happens to the block chain...i am.trying to move my btc but its allow me to send a littl amount...
Activity: 156
whats the price now ? (usd)
Where can i find the price

it is 0.004$ currently, but it can be move up
its new contract and takes a while to get in traders
Activity: 158
Merit: 20
whats the price now ? (usd)
Where can i find the price
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Almost 24 hours and no response from dev

Can you please follow what we said. We told you send details in mail. But, you sent details in private message.

You must need to send details in mail for future reference.

Our, email address is [email protected]

Thanks.

For privacy reasons, I don't share my email address with any tom dick & harry. (especially there are chances of hack lol).
You got all the details via PM, so I'm not sure why you would ask for the same details on email. This is fricking unprofessional.

Anyways, I've sent you the same  details via a throw-away disposable email, don't reply to it.

Waiting

Still waiting.

For privacy reasons, I don't share my email address with any tom dick & harry. (especially there are chances of hack lol).
You got all the details via PM, so I'm not sure why you would ask for the same details on email. This is fricking unprofessional.

Anyways, I've sent you the same  details via a throw-away disposable email, don't reply to it.

come one buddy!!
you are sending email to dev because you are afraid of being hacked  Shocked
if you really believe in that, you should keep your wallet address safe too, dont join any airdrop Grin

instead of using a  disposable email address, which disables dev to contact you, use a real contact address

it has one simple valid reason, normally such accounts (dev users on BCT) are being managed by a team and everyone has a specific responsibility, it means maybe the one who is posting here can be only a marketing partner for project and real dev can be i touch via another ways of project contact.

Can you please follow what we said. We told you send details in mail. But, you sent details in private message.

Thanks.

Activity: 34

Thanks.

it is holiday, if you are going to get a reply, it can take a little time more than normal time, its Christmas, think of parties Wink
You are pretty much on point. I also gave -ve feedback for the same reason. I spent 2 ETH buying old tokens just after the hack, not knowing the price reduction was due to hack. Now those tokens have no value because dev is not giving new tokens for them. If they can't give new tokens for them, they should refund my 2 ETH.

Refund? You have sent funds to hacker, not for us. How can we refund your ETH?

If you really purchased with 2 ETH. Please contact us with more details (like EtherDelta trading transaction IDs and your account number, etc...)

We can provide some BTCQ coins on new contract for your loss based on our ICO price.

You can send private message to [email protected]

Thanks.

I very well know the ETH have gone to hacker but it was due to the lack of security on your end so you must own the responsibility, 2 ETH is a big amount for me. I didn't know my faith in the token and purchasing 2 ETH worth will get me into a shit hole. Or are you implying that I should check all your communication channels before making any trades just to see if you have been hacked?

Anyways, I have sent you a PM (on this forum, not email ID) with 2 transaction IDs (1 ETH each) for the trades I made on Etherdelta, along with a screenshot. See if you can do something.

bitcoin quick is faster than bitcoon...and i hope it will reach the limit.soon

currently almost all of others are faster than bitcoin, so your slogan might not response correctly, better to find another one around
Activity: 42
bitcoin quick is faster than bitcoon...and i hope it will reach the limit.soon
Activity: 27
thnx my new btcq are back
Activity: 308
You must meet certain requirements to be listed on coinmarketcap. Basically once the tokens can be traded and have trading volume, it will be listed on coinmarketcap. Tokens will be traded after the ICO ends, so when does hardcap reach and become a public favorite? I hope you worked hars and i hope your succes
@cryptovagas
Where're you listed?

currently only on etherdelta, but according to roadmap many more to come
Activity: 91
@cryptovagas
my btcq are in etherdelta I buy them befor the hack what can i do?

follow the instruction, if you had any problem, contact dev, he is always ready to help  Wink

Dear community, now you can claim your #BTCQ coins on new contract with 10% bonus. Please checkout https://bitcoinquick.org/claim.php
Pages:
Jump to: