Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ BITCOIN QUICK ⚡ 10 TIMES FASTER THAN NORMAL BITCOIN 🚀🚀🚀 - page 4. (Read 76052 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I got 250 token free, but How about sent to ex delta eth ??
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Thanks Devteam! I just my BTCQ on the airdrop #3 Cheesy
I hope there will be more to come!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Does a new contract got listed in exchange yet ? I wonder
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
You should not ask for any other donations, airdrop is the free tokens. why should they ask? hmm, they seemed to be in some kind of fraud involved. and worse, if it is a donation, they should not be required, but they do it. you don't get flying as soon as you do not sacrifice.  I sent you the air but have not received BTCQ. Send me my BTCQ tokens.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
It is interesting that I had to add data to the zero ETH transaction, but the bounty reward was instant. So, thank you bitcoin quick, you were really quick Smiley
Activity: 229
Great project, thank you! I joined airdrop. I hope I will soon receive a bonus token. I sent you the air but have not received BTCQ. Send me my BTCQ tokens. Cry
Activity: 308
Hi dev
do i must first send my eth to get btcq token?
Activity: 294
I received my BTCQ and waiting for Airdrop #4
Thank dev.
Great project. Hope you have a bright future...
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
Quite a complicate way to get the airdrop, I've already spent a lot of time and didn't get any result - moreover price of gas is now outrageosly high...
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
You will receive your BTCQ token immediately once you follow the instructions properly just put the correct data and gas and your good to go.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Bitcoin Quick looks pretty tempting and promising! A really amazing way to join this project. I like how you decide to distribute the token. I'm interested to know more about your idea in this project except as an increased speed. Only lazy now does not describe it!
Activity: 235
Merit: 0
i can't sent you 0 eth transaction failed  Sad what should i do someone can help me  should i have some ether in my balance
Activity: 156
btcq might be the same as all other erc20 tokens for now
but if they move to their own blockchain!! what will you expect then ?
Activity: 60
Bitcoin quick with great concept and innovative ideas.
Activity: 10
Thanks for this great opportunity. I've completed the necessary steps, and I am still waiting for my wallet to be funded. Good luck with this
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Does Bitcoin Quick offer any other features apart from being another ERC20 token? What advantage does it offer against other tokens like eBitcoin?

What you are saying is nothing on your own, all advantages you guys mentioned are of ethereum Blockchain. Have something unique, make a better world. Peace!

Exactly my point. The token right now has nothing new to offer other than being just another ERC20 token.

I like eBitcoin better. They at least have active projects with a clear roadmap and the distribution was free airdrop, not an ICO.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Finally i have claimed my token swap after so much attempt
Activity: 7
the instant transfer process is really cool. well done devs! Smiley
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
What you are saying is nothing on your own, all advantages you guys mentioned are of ethereum Blockchain. Have something unique, make a better world. Peace!
Pages:
Jump to: