Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ BITCOIN QUICK ⚡ 10 TIMES FASTER THAN NORMAL BITCOIN 🚀🚀🚀 - page 6. (Read 76052 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I done the token swap successfully and didn't receive till now... Does it take time to drop?
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
You have zero BTCQ balance on your account at block number #4,743,339

Dec-16-2017 03:12:29 PM +UTC

Sad  Sad Sad Sad
Merit: 110
I didn't thought this would happen, but the dev is working on that project and the third airdrop is happening :O When will you change your roadmap and give us a plan what you plan in 2018?
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
The Airdrop requirements and how to join is incredibly good. I like the idea of sending out 0 ether with some data to box out spammer. Good job! Even before the hack, Dev, did and create a very amazing token.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
I received the token very Quickly the name says it all Bitcoin Quick, This token will also go to the moon very Quick so let's support Bitcoin Quick to the Moon  Cool!
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
This is one of my top favorite ERC20 tokens for 2018. Very beautiful website, very fast transaction and has high standards with their target goal. Their whitepaper is so cool and easy to understand. I never doubt on this project that's why I bought some more btcq. Let's go and make this year the best year for Bitcoin Quick!
Activity: 34
Still waiting...

Please contact us with contactable email address. Don't send mail us from disposable mail address.

We are ready to help you. But, you are misusing this opportunity.

Looking for your mail. Thanks.
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode
@BitcoinQuick: you should address ^^ this guy's issue before doing anything else. He lost 2 ETH and you seem to be ignoring him.
Activity: 243
Almost 24 hours and no response from dev

Can you please follow what we said. We told you send details in mail. But, you sent details in private message.

You must need to send details in mail for future reference.

Our, email address is [email protected]

Thanks.

For privacy reasons, I don't share my email address with any tom dick & harry. (especially there are chances of hack lol).
You got all the details via PM, so I'm not sure why you would ask for the same details on email. This is fricking unprofessional.

Anyways, I've sent you the same  details via a throw-away disposable email, don't reply to it.

Waiting

Still waiting.

Still waiting...
Activity: 34
Airdrop round 3 is available for 2,000 participants. Each participant will recieve 250 BTCQ coins
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
ooh guys, you mean this project is dead now ?!

i thought dev is serious about this project and had much hope here Sad

I don't think there is any serious use case of this token just fun project I think this is good to make quick profit otherwise it will let you with big bags.
Activity: 16
https://bitcoinquick.org/claim.php
Anyone do this?
It is safe? With autofill mode?

I didn't use the autofill mode, but I did follow the instructions (sent a 0 ETH transaction to that address with that data).  Looking at the result on Etherscan, it looks like it was legit - furthermore, when I added the custom Token in MyEtherWallet, the expected amount was there.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
https://bitcoinquick.org/claim.php
Anyone do this?
It is safe? With autofill mode?
Activity: 156
ooh guys, you mean this project is dead now ?!

i thought dev is serious about this project and had much hope here Sad

This is a story to scam us at ETHD. Abi has his Lambo and there are three new „Devs“ at BCT Thread, it‘s like in a funny movie Cheesy
you gotta be kidding me, 3 different devs for 1 project Grin
i will follow that project, it will be great for having fun Cheesy

They all says they are the real dev Cheesy Have fun: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2106405.14220;topicseen
Activity: 341
@cryptovagas

This is a story to scam us at ETHD. Abi has his Lambo and there are three new „Devs“ at BCT Thread, it‘s like in a funny movie Cheesy
you gotta be kidding me, 3 different devs for 1 project Grin
i will follow that project, it will be great for having fun Cheesy
OP got hit by a bus or somethin' ?

that is another project, the op was Abixx and he is dead now, about BTCQ dev, i'm not sure yet, we will see in 2 days that most people will come back to work

Activity: 492
Happy new year! I got my new BTCQ in my wallet.

I wish BTCQ will go to the moon in 2018.
Activity: 341
@cryptovagas

that is another project, the op was Abixx and he is dead now, about BTCQ dev, i'm not sure yet, we will see in 2 days that most people will come back to work
Activity: 243
Pages:
Jump to: