Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ BITCOIN QUICK ⚡ 10 TIMES FASTER THAN NORMAL BITCOIN 🚀🚀🚀 - page 8. (Read 76052 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
my btcq are in etherdelta I buy them befor the hack what can i do?
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
You are pretty much on point. I also gave -ve feedback for the same reason. I spent 2 ETH buying old tokens just after the hack, not knowing the price reduction was due to hack. Now those tokens have no value because dev is not giving new tokens for them. If they can't give new tokens for them, they should refund my 2 ETH.

Refund? You have sent funds to hacker, not for us. How can we refund your ETH?

If you really purchased with 2 ETH. Please contact us with more details (like EtherDelta trading transaction IDs and your account number, etc...)

We can provide some BTCQ coins on new contract for your loss based on our ICO price.

You can send private message to [email protected]

Thanks.

I very well know the ETH have gone to hacker but it was due to the lack of security on your end so you must own the responsibility, 2 ETH is a big amount for me. I didn't know my faith in the token and purchasing 2 ETH worth will get me into a shit hole. Or are you implying that I should check all your communication channels before making any trades just to see if you have been hacked?

Anyways, I have sent you a PM (on this forum, not email ID) with 2 transaction IDs (1 ETH each) for the trades I made on Etherdelta, along with a screenshot. See if you can do something.
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode
What about the tokens purchased from Etherdelta during few hours after the hack? Should we forget about it and lose our money?

P.S. you have not answered any of the unanswered questions yet.

We have already warned about that hack via forum thread in less than 2 hours after hack. We said don't purchase any dumped coins.
But, still some peoples are purchased dumped coins at cheap price to gain more coins on new contract.

We have used more transparent block number system to process claiming. So, no one can claim that dumped coins on new contract.

I don't see any warning in this thread which you're claiming. Where is it?

And even if you've warned, how do you expect people to know that you've posted a warning? Or do you expect people to come to the forum to read this thread every time they want to make a trade? That is ridiculous.
Activity: 34
You are pretty much on point. I also gave -ve feedback for the same reason. I spent 2 ETH buying old tokens just after the hack, not knowing the price reduction was due to hack. Now those tokens have no value because dev is not giving new tokens for them. If they can't give new tokens for them, they should refund my 2 ETH.

Refund? You have sent funds to hacker, not for us. How can we refund your ETH?

If you really purchased with 2 ETH. Please contact us with more details (like EtherDelta trading transaction IDs and your account number, etc...)

We can provide some BTCQ coins on new contract for your loss based on our ICO price.

You can send private message to [email protected]

Thanks.
What about the tokens purchased from Etherdelta during few hours after the hack? Should we forget about it and lose our money?

We have already warned about that hack via forum thread in less than 2 hours after hack. We said don't purchase any dumped coins.
But, still some peoples are purchased dumped coins at cheap price to gain more coins on new contract.

We have used more transparent block number system to process claiming. So, no one can claim that dumped coins on new contract.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100

What's your problem? Our ICO max price is 1 ETH = 5000 BTCQ. But, you are saying 1 ETH = 2500 BTCQ.

Also, we are updating everything on twitter and telegram about claiming BTCQ coins new contract.

Every BTCQ holder can claim their coins on new contract via https://bitcoinquick.org/claim.php

Don't spread -ve.

Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode

What's your problem? Our ICO max price is 1 ETH = 5000 BTCQ. But, you are saying 1 ETH = 2500 BTCQ.

Also, we are updating everything on twitter and telegram about claiming BTCQ coins new contract.

Every BTCQ holder can claim their coins on new contract via https://bitcoinquick.org/claim.php

Don't spread -ve.

Activity: 54
Do i have to move my BTCQ to myetherwallet ? Or is it ok if i leave them in Etherdelta ??

My question too!
and:
The point is, I´ve  balances bevor and after the block number #4,743,339
Can I send all my tokens to you?

and:
To claim your coins on new contract send request to this below address with zero eth and above secret data from your ethereum address. Use gas limit as 150,000. You will recive BTCQ coins on new contract instantly.
How can I send secret datas from EtherDelta?

If you don't have idea about sending transaction with data use MyEtherWallet on claim page. It will auto fill everything for transaction.
I have the same question with EtherDelta
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Fastest P2P transactions
Send money to anyone in less than 3 minutes

With what technology do you plan to achieve it?
What the answer?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
Dear community, now you can claim your #BTCQ coins on new contract with 10% bonus. Please checkout https://bitcoinquick.org/claim.php

Thank You, as per your instruction i claimed the new coins but now how to trade in exchanges and which exchange it is trading.
Do i have to move my BTCQ to myetherwallet ? Or is it ok if i leave them in Etherdelta ??

My question too!
and:

and:
To claim your coins on new contract send request to this below address with zero eth and above secret data from your ethereum address. Use gas limit as 150,000. You will recive BTCQ coins on new contract instantly.

If you don't have idea about sending transaction with data use MyEtherWallet on claim page. It will auto fill everything for transaction.

Don't spread -ve.
Activity: 90
nvm i figured it out .i. u guys
Can some one please explain to me how to get my coins -.-
Activity: 61

My question too!
and:

and:

I just have send those tokens on the adress, you have given.
Activity: 61

My question too!
and:

and:

Activity: 282
Merit: 108
I got new coins.
Too many hacks recently time...
Activity: 156
Children in high school learn how to create passwords to be safe and know that you can not use the same passwords in many places. If someone who develope project like this, don't know how to protect himself, how he want protect clients and investors..?

As for me, this situation looks very suspicious. Better stay away guys.

While there was no ico, what can be fishy?
He had not earned before and no tooen has been dumped yet, so he is serious about the project or he expects more price to leave earth, either way airdroped users will be safe Wink
I clicked the button below the link but nothing happens.. i get this message though...

You are successfully connected — Now, check the URL: https://www.myetherwallet.com/?to=0xe4ffc61ef29c28c70150a6364bff828a12c4a347&gaslimit=150000&data=0x379607f5546801537402c2540dbc0ef4a6829a2a000000000000000000000104c533c000&value=0#send-transaction.
Network: ETH provided by MyEtherWallet.

Can any one explain how to do the process manually ? Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: