Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ BITCOIN QUICK ⚡ 10 TIMES FASTER THAN NORMAL BITCOIN 🚀🚀🚀 - page 5. (Read 76050 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Awesome procedure.. I got your token within a flash of light,  quickest transaction so far..  nice job
Activity: 70
Merit: 13
I'm not sure I trust the auto-donation of 0 ETH with 150000 gas limit for the airdrop. I believe that last step could have been avoided altogether.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Is their any repercussion if the 0 ETH is not sent?
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Does Bitcoin Quick offer any other features apart from being another ERC20 token? What advantage does it offer against other tokens like eBitcoin?
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
How many coins will be created with name of bitcoin?. Bitcoin dark, bitcoin green, bitcoin gold, bitcoin red, bitcoin fast, bitcoin slow, bitcoin silver and bla bla bla. But at last bitcoin will remain king. Why do not people bring new idea with new name. Every coin is trying to beat king.
 Grin Grin
hahahha truly. Many are trying to glorify new coins at the expense of the already rising up but I think that it is more actual to store altcoins now. ALso bitcoin is falling and is unlikely to reach its peak again. Embarrassed
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Bitcoyin.com For Sale
I filled the form for airdrop 3 but transaction failed because of not having enough eth balance. It will be great if remove that part of sending o eth to recieve airdrop tokens.
Activity: 392
ive purchased the old btcq last december at 100k+ sats (ive bought it when the price is pumping) but didnt withdraw it and stayed in etherdelta but i have 250 btcq in my mew that time..and now i've claim new btcq with just 250 old btcq in my mew Sad and got 250 new btcq plus 10% with the total of 275 plus the aidrop 3 of 250 (all in all is 525) Sad

my question is ,can i still get my new btcq which is equivalent to my tokens that ive purchased in ed last dec? Sad

here is my transaction hash for proof :
0x8ac1962363e22b7945a7c36f806a28bd180d3c86a423e37d2cb2349035dea672

0x09836def267f9c6a2fde9fb8629abbde57fcc54e85b0df6ae6516bc148d38d2d
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
You have zero BTCQ balance on your account at block number #4,743,339

Dec-16-2017 03:12:29 PM +UTC

Is there a problem in your dev? or maybe I was late?
Activity: 202
Why it is saying that insufficient balance if we are sending 0 ETH?
Activity: 742
Merit: 11

Bitcon Quick started with a very  unique introduction to their product till date. Its a very quick to remember by the name itself. So far all of my transactions are all quicks. Thanks, Bitcoin quick.
Activity: 243
Activity: 180
@BitcoinQuick Project is so extraordinary, following so many airdrops but this is distinct. very nice concept it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future, I've read the whitepaper and roadmap it is really awesome!
Activity: 106
"The Best ICO with Best ROI:: Cube"
Bitcoin Quick's focus of making fast and secure transactions so that users can transact without worrying bout high costs is spot on. If the road map is implemented and achieved as stated, it will be a great success and bring in huge value for its holders.
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Still waiting...

Please contact us with contactable email address. Don't send mail us from disposable mail address.

We are ready to help you. But, you are misusing this opportunity.

Looking for your mail. Thanks.

Why are you insisting on him to contact you via email when he has provided all the information you need? Not looking good.
Activity: 243
Still waiting...

Please contact us with contactable email address. Don't send mail us from disposable mail address.

We are ready to help you. But, you are misusing this opportunity.

Looking for your mail. Thanks.

Care to explain why you would need to contact me via email? I have provided all information to verify the transactions and trades I made, it is all on blockchain. Why would you want to contact me?

I believe you're just making excuses because you don't want to resolve the issue.

I have provided the information you need via PM as well as emal. Still you don't wanna help. Is this the professionalism we expect from a dev team?

I am also posting the PM I sent you in public view so that there are no miscommunications:

You're free to PM me if you want.
Activity: 434
when and where i can see the bounty program of this project.
Activity: 84
why is says my twitter account is not available?? my twitter account is on requirement.
Activity: 21
I done the token swap successfully and didn't receive till now... Does it take time to drop?

I did this a couple of weeks ago and it was pretty much instant. Are you sure you put in the correct data etc?
Activity: 202
I believe Bitcoinquick will become an alternative, to invest in crypto and i love the same.  You guys are rocking in the main stream, fulfulling all the needs with trust, adding a lightening speed to the Bitcoin transactions is the need of the time with high featured blockchain technology, tie ups with reliable and trusted exchanges, You are in right path, it's really awesome to join with you.                                   Best Regards.             0x3854Cd76E05d2F2674b675b7143639EE6c4DC860
Pages:
Jump to: