Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍎 BitcoinHomework ⭐ ExtraCredit (XTRA) 🍎 Exchange SOON! ⭐ - page 24. (Read 7918 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 11
Guys your idea is very interesting. It's very cool that you have already presented roadmap and a lot of details about your project. Also you have demonstrate the members of your team and people will trust you because of this transparency. Good luck!
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
I think this project has a great future - it's a development platform, which is very useful for teaching in crypto-currency literacy! Developers correctly think!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Best project in my opinion very simple and nice
Activity: 47
The guys have a great team and idea. Wish prosperity and good luck!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
This is good project. It has a learning platform. The education is very important for all aspects  of life.. I will support this..interesting airdrop
Activity: 26
I wish this project is very successful, congratulations
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Do not forget the project that has a good idea and can make us all progress..
Activity: 392
What is lacking at the moment is literacy in matters of crypto industry. Fully support the project.
Activity: 224
Lately a lot of coins have come out.I hope your coin will take a worthy place in the forefront.
Activity: 71
Blockchain technology is constantly evolving. Currently, to create new achievements, development of new designs and new blockchain applications. Therefore, even those who already is in the blockchain, have to constantly increase your knowledge base with the development of new things.
Activity: 209
The world first education cryptocurrency with learning platform, this is great. I believe this project will do well
Activity: 7
The best airdrop, interesting project and good job dev team.
Activity: 457
quarkchain.io
Wow,too many Bitcoin names.Try do do something new plz.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
What I like that you have a goal to make the educational process more efficient and easy, but also transparent. Hope you will get it.
Activity: 82
The influential of a coin is determined by the upright and lovelyness of the dev.. This project is a very lucrative one and I believed it will complete high
Activity: 210
Merit: 18
Don’t stop learning
I will take the course forsure this is a investment for myself (knowledge)
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
This is time to grab my first tokens for presale as they have a reliable advisor. I will follow his involvement in this project.
Activity: 6
Ready for the drop Wink
thanks team
Activity: 108
I have let my friends know about your token too. This looks like a legit project and we'll see if how will this grow. Goodluck then.
Activity: 108
@julie_ayoun
This is a good project and good luck. Thanks a lot for the opportunity to receive something of value from you!
Pages:
Jump to: