Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitcoinPeso (BPESO) | Cryptocurrency for Latin America - page 10. (Read 5930 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Dev, the english telegram group is full. Fix it please.

Thank you- we have now upgraded both Telegrams to supergroups Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
i am interested in your project, i participated in your airdrop project.
Activity: 126
I got acquainted with your wonderful project. looks very noble and dignified. The idea of education and assistance to the poor is worthy of all respect. good luck to the team Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I believe that the project will achieve the targets and success in the future.
Hopefully this token will soon enter on the stock exchange.
Activity: 89
Altcoin to the moon
format of the post is the same with other airdrop.   Angry
Activity: 77
the project is about eradicating poverty through cryptocurrency
Activity: 56
Wonderful Bitcoin project! very nice concept it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future, I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
Activity: 56
Thank you for this smart idea realy i hope to be part of your project , all our support BitcoinPeso
Activity: 276
Full Stack Web Developer
I like this project because of a low supply, I think it can be successful to attain their goal.
Activity: 86
I hope the team will be able to implement and promote this project well. I am looking forward for more information about this project and what's in store for it in the coming months.
Activity: 420
i just want to remind the symbol BTCP is already taken by Bitcoin prime. well i just give you info about this. good luck with your project
Activity: 12
Great project Dev but your telegram group is full and I want to join but I don't have ether .. totel supply is very cool like Bitcoin .. hope will rock soon , all the very best Dev
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
The symbol is same with bitcoin pure, bitcoin prime.
Activity: 26
I support this project. Good luck to the team of developers Grin
Activity: 126
Good project. I like your website. Good luck..
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Dev. your Telegram group can't accept more members because you have reached the quota pls. upgrade.
Activity: 55
Good project and unique.hope to success your project
Activity: 84
 I wish all the best in this project
Activity: 70
Please upgrade your Telegram group to super group. Thank you.
Activity: 79
wants his race to follow the airdrop of this project but unfortunately I do not have enough ETH in my wallet to qualify in this airdrop. thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: