Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitcoinPeso (BPESO) | Cryptocurrency for Latin America - page 9. (Read 5961 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
AIRDROPS ICOS
Joined airdrop for Bitcoin Peso Good luck with distribution n community development s2557376

https://twitter.com/BitcoinPeso/status/941345267713957888   William Eyles@BilliamEyles
https://www.facebook.com/Bill.XIXI/posts/10214617403049993?pnref=story   
William@Billiam32 (https://t.me/Billiam32)
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Good luck project with development
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The symbol is same with bitcoin pure, bitcoin prime.

yes bitcoin pure, bitcoin pay, bitcoin prime. We will see who makes it to a notable exchange first.. until then I'm sure it will be easy to distinguish.
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
Activity: 322
I surmise this is an extremely encouraging task.
It looks extremely encouraging and deserving of improvement venture. I bolster this task. Good fortunes to the group of designers
Activity: 28
this is very interesting project,,i will keep my eyes on your project,hope success for you team
Activity: 65
This project is interesting,looking forward for this one.can't wait this on exchange
Activity: 112
bienvenido amigo mucha suerte
Activity: 19
Good project, I have joined the Airdrop, good luck, thanks devs.
Activity: 322
Merit: 122
Hello World!
Seems like a legit project.

Good luck dev team! Buena suerte!
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
I am very happy to take part of this project. Also, there isn't option to add twitter user namea and telegrams username in google form. Pls check it
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
Hi dev greetings to you, I just registered for bounty and airdrop. I  want to bring to your notice that the symbol BTCP is already in use by  to token.

I think You need to give it another symbol so people will no misunderstand it to be those token.

Thanks
Activity: 56
wow one project with the trust team and good idea. I like it and i joined bounty twitter, facebook and airdrop. I hope your project success in to moon and bump in 2018.

Good luck Dev!
Activity: 60
Great project with full potential!!! If dev team is committed on a long term project!
Activity: 308
Need to say, that it will take a while to read all your documents  Roll Eyes
But at first sight project seems very interesting.
Activity: 84
I think It will be a great project, seems so interesting.
I hope this project will be successful and lets continue to support it.
I hope for faster development  and listing of exchanges so more investor to come to us
Activity: 248
For the airdrop form, why there is no column to enter the URL of twitter and facebook account.
while you have me follow twitter and facebook. how can you know that the person has done it.
thank you
Activity: 167
I like the way for the airdrop entry it's great. Congrats devs waiting for the success of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: