Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitcoinPeso (BPESO) | Cryptocurrency for Latin America - page 5. (Read 5930 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
I really hope you succeed, mass adoption in Latin America... then the other parts of the world would follow with their own tokens  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
21.000.000 BTCP and 680.000.000 people in AmericanLatin. Your project BitcoinPeso will be success!
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
There is a list of participants so that I can see if I am qualified. it is always better for an airdrop if such a list exists.
this also gives additional confidence in the project . It would be cool if a list comes here
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
LIKE THE COIN
WHICH EXCHANGES ARE YOU PLANNING FOR
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
Quite a little of the world population is really involved in cryptocurrency, and with this project's mission to reach out and empower 630 million people, poverty level will surely be reduced and not only that, cryptocurrency acceptance level will be also rise. Ride on bitcoinpeso
Activity: 15
I just signed into the airdrop. Where are you talk me back to after checking out my submission?
Greetings
copper member
Activity: 42
I look more potencial in this token.. Cheesy

BTW, you just need portugue translation dev? Cheesy
I can help you if you need Indonesian translation.. Wink
For now just the Portuguese, but I will tap you for the Indonesian if required. Thanks!
copper member

Interesting project, joined airdrop.
I hope everything will turn out from the team.
I will follow the project, waiting for results.

Thank you, we hope you verified your info on the link pinned in telegram group.
copper member
Why I cant join the airdrop? Someone uses my bitcointalk account to register I tried to submit the form but it says "the bitcointalk account has been used by other registrar" which I did not registered yet, Can you please published the spreasheet of aidrop particpants so that we check sa etherium address associated.

We deleted a lot of scammers. Were you able to reregister through the Telegram pinned link?
copper member
This airdrop need a lot of information,
i hope it can be a nice project

Thank you, I hope you confirmed your info on the telegram pinned link.
copper member
At least you have website but no info about developers Sad

No one knows who Satoshi was.. just comes down to the community and who's using it.
copper member
Dev. your Telegram group can't accept more members because you have reached the quota pls. upgrade.

Hope you were able to join the telegram group..
Activity: 17
At least you have website but no info about developers Sad
copper member
Do your Facebook campaign
i also need
Be in my wallet
0.1 eth
Good luck to the team

You will only need 0.01 ETH
copper member
This airdrop need a lot of information,
i hope it can be a nice project

We upgraded the amount of information to keep out scammers and to essentially conserve the value of the token in the long run and for the community.
copper member
I signed up for twitter and facebook campaign
I want to ask you are there any regulations?
and a week several times ?
thank you

Right now we are limiting it once per person on each Bounty Campaign. But we will close them, pay out, and open a new round in a week or so. But feel free to re-tweet and promote as much as you can please!
copper member
where should i put my twitter link to participate in the airdrop, right here?

Please fill out the Twitter Bounty form for that reward, and the airdrop link in the Telegram.
Pages:
Jump to: