Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitcoinPeso (BPESO) | Cryptocurrency for Latin America - page 6. (Read 5930 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Wow! Now that's what I called a real airdrop. Website is ready, and take note, it is not just an ordinary website, it is very well-designed.

There is an exclusive page for the airdrop form which I really like. Contract address is also provided. The only thing that missing is the whitepaper, which not really missing at all, it is just blank as of now. As well as the roadmap, looks like no clear goal yet. But everything is already at its place and organized.

Now, I'm sure, many people would also be happy, once they discover this ERC20 Token. Not so much info yet, but I think, many good surprises will come out from BitcoinPeso. I wish all the best in this project Smiley

Hello DU30

Thanks for the support and belief in the BitcoinPeso community. The white paper is already available in both english and spanish - it is a very large PDF so it might just take a few seconds to load it.
Please let me know if you have any questions about it or are still unable to open it

http://bitcoinpeso.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/bitcoinpeso-whitepaper-en.pdf

copper member
I look more potencial in this token.. Cheesy

BTW, you just need portugue translation dev? Cheesy
I can help you if you need Indonesian translation.. Wink

At this time we are only looking for Portuguese, but I will tap you if we need Indonesian. Thank you for the support!
copper member
hello dev pls some one use my name btcointalk; and i can't register now.
what should i do pls help me dev.

Please re-register on the link provided in the telegram. We are trying to cut out scammers
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Is the bounty airdrop an one and done deal or are we suppose to submit the form daily?
copper member
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
i thought it was another bitcoin fork?  Grin
based on the name I guess it was Philippine made!
Looking forward for its stability and advantage from other tokenized btc!
Keep it up dev!
copper member
nice project bitcoinpeso sound like filipino coin. im looking forward to this project

Yes can be associated with the Philippines as well, as they were a Spanish colony at one point. But they changed their currency to 'Piso'. However, we wouldn't mind if they decided to adopt it Wink
copper member
   This seems like a good project with very interesting concept. But how do you differentiate it from other Tokens such as bitcoin prime and bitcoin pure etc. when you all have the same symbols "BTCP".

You will be able to look up the contract info to differentiate on etherscan.io and when they are on exchanges like EtherDelta, will be full name 'BitcoinPeso', or the first to larger exchanges will be able to claim the 'BTCP' tag.
copper member
Your website is great,and your airdrop form is unique.It enables me to detect that someone had used my email add again.I emailed the support to ban that cheater and reported it at the telegram group.Your admin is very accommodating.Thank you.I am wishing the success of this project.

thank you, we will take care of the problem and update your info.
copper member
Why I cant join the airdrop? Someone uses my bitcointalk account to register I tried to submit the form but it says "the bitcointalk account has been used by other registrar" which I did not registered yet, Can you please published the spreasheet of aidrop particpants so that we check sa etherium address associated.

Please email your information you tried to submit to [email protected] and I will see who used your account and try to remedy the situation.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
There is an exclusive page for the airdrop form which I really like. Contract address is also provided. The only thing that missing is the whitepaper, which not really missing at all, it is just blank as of now. As well as the roadmap, looks like no clear goal yet. But everything is already at its place and organized.

good luck
Activity: 113
Little short in follower req.
Still joined
Very interesting and great project
#BTCP
#bitcoinpeso
Congrats in advance this
Will be huge
Activity: 84
#BitcoinPeso A huge market of Latin America finally has a chance to be a part of crypto trend and deserve to have their own crypto currency! #BitcoinPeso aims to make it real with a great potential to succeed! #BitcoinPeso $BTCP
Activity: 347
Merit: 111
Those who can't  I really sympathize with you ,Maybe you missed a promising project Buy after going public Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 109
Great project. I've joined.do you have ICO?
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Why I cant join the airdrop? Someone uses my bitcointalk account to register I tried to submit the form but it says "the bitcointalk account has been used by other registrar" which I did not registered yet, Can you please published the spreasheet of aidrop particpants so that we check sa etherium address associated.
This is becoming something else. I hope a lasting solution is proffered for this soon. Someone else also has been using my details to apply for airdrops for two months now, rendering my own applications invalid and in some cases banned from further airdrops participation for fraud when I didn't do anything wrong. I think campaign managers should use posts in Bitcointalk as a means of verification of legitimate account holders
Activity: 65
Why I cant join the airdrop? Someone uses my bitcointalk account to register I tried to submit the form but it says "the bitcointalk account has been used by other registrar" which I did not registered yet, Can you please published the spreasheet of aidrop particpants so that we check sa etherium address associated. https://s2.postimg.org/wa4c75co9/bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.png

Same problem
This Bitcointalk account has been used by other registrar.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Activity: 44
Merit: 6
I find this a good ERC20 coin. The devs behind this coin really made sure to establish a presence on the web by having a well-structured website, custom airdrop and bounty forms and even a promotional video. This will be a promising project.
Pages:
Jump to: