Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitcoinPeso (BPESO) | Cryptocurrency for Latin America - page 4. (Read 5930 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
look like im missed the party in here..
Join the party on the telegram! haha, about to launch 2nd airdrop Smiley
copper member
Me too  Sad
Devs any news about the next airdrop, let us know.
News coming soon! join the telegram Smiley
Activity: 2
Me too  Sad
Devs any news about the next airdrop, let us know.
copper member
Great concept. Please developer should provide more details information in this platform

i hope you are following the twitter and telegram for updates. Were you able to participate in bounties/airdrop?
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Great concept. Please developer should provide more details information in this platform
copper member
I visit your website and this site is very good. Your slogan is also well ''Made by the people, for the people.'' I trust you for this. I hope your name will be very popular after few months. Good luck. Love from meditterenean sea Cheesy
Gracias- for helping build the community Smiley
Activity: 8
I'm interested to join the airdrop BITCOINPESO, so when will the first airdrop start?  How do I add a signature? great work. best of luck
Activity: 9
i have not recieved yet
joined telegram and twiter
Activity: 111
Do you pay when you donate quickly
Activity: 11
Investors won't be afraid investing  BITCOINPESO.. i guess.. Where I can verify if I've joined correctly? Great job devs and am wishing you success.
copper member
I'm joined to Twitter and Facebook bounty. But a confirmation link doesn't come to my registered email.
What is the problem ?
hope you got your bounty awards
Activity: 644
I'm joined to Twitter and Facebook bounty. But a confirmation link doesn't come to my registered email.
What is the problem ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
I visit your website and this site is very good. Your slogan is also well ''Made by the people, for the people.'' I trust you for this. I hope your name will be very popular after few months. Good luck. Love from meditterenean sea Cheesy
Activity: 15
nice i got mine today thanks.
for those who cant see the tokens in their related wallet: You need to create custom token first. You will need to have the decimals and adress provided on the bitcoinpeso homepage. greetings
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
Hi team and dev. Please I want to ask, when will the bounty and airdrop be distributed to the participants, and is there any spreadsheet for the participants?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
ahh i miss airdrop1 what date for airdrop2?
Activity: 2
I think that this is a very promising project. Hopefully the project will have the success and support of the crypto community.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Now I am a newbie, can I translate into Vietnamese?
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
In your FAQ you are writing common words answering the question about your team. I would like specifics! Who is part of the team? How many people?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Tell me, Twitter bounty the company is limited to just one action or would be more tasks to receive tokens?
copper member
I just signed into the airdrop. Where are you talk me back to after checking out my submission?
Greetings
Please tap the moderator in the telegram with your email, or email [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: