Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitcoinPeso (BPESO) | Cryptocurrency for Latin America - page 7. (Read 5930 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 100
you took a beautiful name BitcoinPeso. BitcoinPeso Ann thread is not looking good. may you add some image, colorized text, designed etc. wish bauntry page will have that missing things. by the way go ahead BitcoinPeso .
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
0x8dF252dA894DB4aB205c1B4B8769Eec0522f49af
I look more potencial in this token.. Cheesy

BTW, you just need portugue translation dev? Cheesy
I can help you if you need Indonesian translation.. Wink
Activity: 187
dev, somebody used my bitcointalk name in your airdrop. so, i cant fill it up. im putting my eth address in my profile location to be sure that im not impostor.

btw, is there any conflict with the name ticker? because its similar to bitcoinprime(BTCP)
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
There will have rewards for Tokens Holders like a PoS Proof-of-Stake?
Activity: 210
Nice project management.. Very active team. Great team
Activity: 60
This will be an interesting project. I like this project and your website also.
Hopefully the project will have the success and support of the crypto community
thank you
Activity: 9
Activity: 30
This is a cool concept for a token, great really bitcoin peso, and the ticker goes with it. I wish you great success! And good luck with your campaign!
Activity: 95
hello there thats good project i supported and i hope it succsed
Activity: 70
The idea of BitcoinPeso is very grateful. The promotion of cryptographic currencies in Latin America and thus the opportunity for economic development and the enrichment of people is a worthy development. I join BitcoinPeso. Good luck everyone.
Activity: 3
Great project. Good luck👍
Activity: 64
just join in dev, looking forward to this project
Joined airdrop, good luck
Activity: 320
FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
   This seems like a good project with very interesting concept. But how do you differentiate it from other Tokens such as bitcoin prime and bitcoin pure etc. when you all have the same symbols "BTCP".
Activity: 448
Very interesting company, a good team, I think there will be decent results!
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
everything done. looks good here. Count me in. let's see if the airdrop comes too.
is there a list of participants? Thank you. Have a nice day
Activity: 64
Wow another good project I've been seen... Hopefully it will be successful soon.. Thanks for creating this one of a kind project dev. Will support this till end of project.
Activity: 185
Iam sure BitcoinPeso will be a huge success in Lating america in 2018 , Whole world will be using moving away from paper currency to digital currency soon .
Good luck devs.
Your website is great,and your airdrop form is unique.It enables me to detect that someone had used my email add again.I emailed the support to ban that cheater and reported it at the telegram group.Your admin is very accommodating.Thank you.I am wishing the success of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: