Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitfury ASIC sales in EU and Europe - page 10. (Read 250419 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 13
If anyone is interested, I'm selling my 360+ GH/s Bitfury Rig of 12 H-cards v1.2 in auction on eBay. Only as whole, with M-board, Rpi, fans, PSU, case. Current price: 499,- USD.

can you post the .stats.log?
Sure. Here it is: /var/run/shm/.stat.log
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CCNA: There i fixed the internet.
If anyone is interested, I'm selling my 360+ GH/s Bitfury Rig of 12 H-cards v1.2 in auction on eBay. Only as whole, with M-board, Rpi, fans, PSU, case. Current price: 499,- USD.

can you post the .stats.log?
Activity: 136
Merit: 13
Activity: 504
Is the next generation equipment gonna be compatible with the same v3 mboard? 
Activity: 560
Price dropped for M & H-cards
vs3
Activity: 622
Punin - by the way you may want to have a word with your QA department (or shipping and packaging one) : Wink

(which was order 1609 if that matters)

Replacement will be sent today via express mail.

Ah! Thanks :-)
I guess I should've added not to worry about that - I'm trashing a lot more expensive things in development, so a $5 chip is really not worth the shipping expenses.

If you haven't sent it yet - please don't waste your time. If you really insist you may add some freebie with my next order.
Punin - by the way you may want to have a word with your QA department (or shipping and packaging one) : Wink

Replacement will be sent today via express mail.
KNK
Activity: 692
Merit: 502
(and as my luck would have it - that's exactly 3 of the very few pins that are absolutely a must)

It's not worth it, but if you want to play with it - provide ~1.5V to VDD, which should provide power to IOVDD via the internal protection diode and as your inputs are intact you may be able to communicate with the chip ... not sure if it will work and you may need to add some pull-up resistors, but you may be lucky to have a hashing zombie or FrankenFury  Shocked
vs3

Dafuq? Happened to it?

dunno - I was about to solder it on the board when I saw that it looked somewhat different ... timely catch though Smiley
(and as my luck would have it - that's exactly 3 of the very few pins that are absolutely a must)

Dafuq? Happened to it?
vs3

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Hi
I see the new rev 2 chips are pin compatible with the original chips, does this mean they are a drop in replacement which can be used on existing boards ?
Yes, they are exactly the same chip with fixed bugs from rev 1
Actually that's incorrect. The new chip has more cores than rev 1 had (864 vs 756). New chips are pin compatible with old ones. Basically they're a drop in replacement, but depending on your design some resistors values might need tweaking.

Thanks for the quick reply.
Is there a data sheet available for the new chips, so i can see what may need changing as after some looking i cannot find one  Sad
Hi
I see the new rev 2 chips are pin compatible with the original chips, does this mean they are a drop in replacement which can be used on existing boards ?
Actually that's incorrect. The new chip has more cores than rev 1 had (864 vs 756). New chips are pin compatible with old ones. Basically they're a drop in replacement, but depending on your design some resistors values might need tweaking.
KNK
Activity: 692
Merit: 502
Hi
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Hi

Activity: 525
..yeah
Price for 2.5TH/s "Razz" reduced to 7250€!

I'm sorry to say this, mostly because you did a really good work back then when you started sales of bitfury starter kit and all, but this offer is just not good enough :/
6 of my 16 bitfury v1.2 H-CARD died over the time. October 2013 batch. no overclocking and no overheating! did someone face the same experience??

EDIT: seems to me quality of the bitfury v1.2 H-CARD (October 2013 batch) is not good enough to work with it 24/7 for a half year. some component on the card died. cards did not work again if I changed the slot on the bitfury v2.3 M-CARD.
I have 10 v1.2 cards from October 2013. One died right from the beginning and Punin replaced it right away. Rest of them works fine to this day, hashing 24/7. The weak point is the wobbly ISA-style connector (which they changed in later versions). After each moving of the miner I had to fiddle with the cards to get a stable performance back. I suppose that poor connection with the cards may have accelerated the demise of your hardware.

What about the warranty? Did you contact Punin to replace failed cards?

in my case it is not the connector between M-CARD and H-CARD's because I did not move it arround and the cards are within a case. the H-CARD's start dying from the end of the M-CARD. slot F, E, D, C, B, A. in this order. I'm fear that this is not the end. my assumption it is connected somehow with the power supply component on the H-CARD's. the cards itself has no visual sign of damage.

will contact the support. they have now a ticket system. will give update about this here in the future.

any update on this? i just had my 3 card rig crap out on me...starting at slot 1. out of the 3 cards i have, only 1 is recognized in slot 0 and neither of the other 2 is recognized in any of the slots following it.

for reference, my mboard is of this style:

intron
The feedback on our rev2 engineering chips has been positive so we're ready to go into sales of production chips. Our first production batch is rolling off the line as I write this. These are going to be TESTED CHIPS.

I should receive the first batch in the coming week, so be ready to grab some GH at amazing prices!! DIY FTW!

3.85GH/s already achieved, how much will you be able so squeeze out?

I see you have trays of rev2 chips on the site now - are the chips in those the tested ones?

Yes.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
The feedback on our rev2 engineering chips has been positive so we're ready to go into sales of production chips. Our first production batch is rolling off the line as I write this. These are going to be TESTED CHIPS.

I should receive the first batch in the coming week, so be ready to grab some GH at amazing prices!! DIY FTW!

3.85GH/s already achieved, how much will you be able so squeeze out?

I see you have trays of rev2 chips on the site now - are the chips in those the tested ones?
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
6 of my 16 bitfury v1.2 H-CARD died over the time. October 2013 batch. no overclocking and no overheating! did someone face the same experience??

EDIT: seems to me quality of the bitfury v1.2 H-CARD (October 2013 batch) is not good enough to work with it 24/7 for a half year. some component on the card died. cards did not work again if I changed the slot on the bitfury v2.3 M-CARD.
I have 10 v1.2 cards from October 2013. One died right from the beginning and Punin replaced it right away. Rest of them works fine to this day, hashing 24/7. The weak point is the wobbly ISA-style connector (which they changed in later versions). After each moving of the miner I had to fiddle with the cards to get a stable performance back. I suppose that poor connection with the cards may have accelerated the demise of your hardware.

What about the warranty? Did you contact Punin to replace failed cards?

in my case it is not the connector between M-CARD and H-CARD's because I did not move it arround and the cards are within a case. the H-CARD's start dying from the end of the M-CARD. slot F, E, D, C, B, A. in this order. I'm fear that this is not the end. my assumption it is connected somehow with the power supply component on the H-CARD's. the cards itself has no visual sign of damage.

will contact the support. they have now a ticket system. will give update about this here in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: