Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitfury ASIC sales in EU and Europe - page 8. (Read 250419 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Hi guys!

Was going through the office and noticed still have some M-boards and H-cards left! Anyone interested?

HELLO MINER!

We at BFSB want to thank you, our loyal customers, with this first-to-know deal:
20% OFF FROM ALL OUR PRODUCTS
For example, you can fill some of those empty slots on your M-board:

http://us3.campaign-archive2.com/?u=80c1f798e3d998b88434991d7&id=322249a652&e=2813aee444

But later, they never did not answer to warranty request .

So, I have already more than over years, four non-working H  cards

I bought it as a privat buyer and paid 24% Finnish VAT for them.  With a two-year warranty what I never saw
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
Talk about resurrecting a dead thread. Just let them happily mine with their chips in private as this seems to be the route they've decided to take. You are not going to get their 28nm chips even if they had them. They already paid for the NRE costs with your money and they do not need you anymore.
+1

What would you have done, being in their spot? Would you have sold Gold-Ass?

Furthermore, probably everyone who bought their stuff made the investment back, and in most cases notably more.

So no need for bad feelings. But miners with the new chip would indeed be a nice thing  Wink

I kind of doubt everyone made their money back. Do you know what their 16 card rig used to cost? 16,000 euro. If you bought the rig with btc you will would have never ever in a billion years make that back..ok maybe a billion Wink but still. Anyways, no bad feelings I'm just telling it like it is. If you are greedy for hashing power wait for bitmain to bestow you with their dusty used up miners Smiley Like I said I don't think they want to deal with the hassle of regular customers. They are likely only going to miner with the new chips themselves or sell to the big mining farms.

Well you'd be wrong, lol.

I'm not exactly sure when these prices were active but I bought dozens of cards for ~$400 each and that's when you could get at least 2 cards for 1BTC towards the end of 2013 at Bitcoin's peak. I'd just take my mining income every few days and buy several more cards.

It was a different world back then, that's for sure. It was magic!   Grin

Edit... I ordered most of my Bitfury stuff from the U.S. site, megabigpower. But the E.U. site's prices were almost always very similar.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI
Are these guys still on business? I have visited the site and it says they are performing an audit and inventory!
You're referring to: http://www.bitfurystrikesback.com/
You'll want: http://bitfury.org/

bfsb hasn't had any content in far too long a time (and some content lost to the internet void), but that was just a retail sales channel.  BitFury is still very much in business - though not the business of retail sales Smiley
Activity: 504
Are these guys still on business? I have visited the site and it says they are performing an audit and inventory!

Is this been going for too long?
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
Talk about resurrecting a dead thread. Just let them happily mine with their chips in private as this seems to be the route they've decided to take. You are not going to get their 28nm chips even if they had them. They already paid for the NRE costs with your money and they do not need you anymore.
+1

Furthermore, probably everyone who bought their stuff made the investment back, and in most cases notably more.

So no need for bad feelings. But miners with the new chip would indeed be a nice thing  Wink

I kind of doubt everyone made their money back. Do you know what their 16 card rig used to cost? 16,000 euro. If you bought the rig with btc you will would have never ever in a billion years make that back..ok maybe a billion Wink but still. Anyways, no bad feelings I'm just telling it like it is. If you are greedy for hashing power wait for bitmain to bestow you with their dusty used up miners Smiley Like I said I don't think they want to deal with the hassle of regular customers. They are likely only going to miner with the new chips themselves or sell to the big mining farms.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

Interested.
Activity: 518
Hi guys!

Was going through the office and noticed still have some M-boards and H-cards left! Anyone interested?

Name your price, seeing bitmain are in the doldrums and sfards are aiming for your mantle.
legendary
Activity: 974
Merit: 1000
+1

So no need for bad feelings. But miners with the new chip would indeed be a nice thing  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001
+1
Activity: 686
FUN > ROI
Give us the 28nm chip, not the 2 year old chip!
Oh I dunno, if they're giving them away, I'd be happy to take them - even come pick them up (well, if it's the Amsterdam offices anyway - Estonia is a bit of a drive, even from Berlin, San Francisco..I don't think the Bering Strait is frozen over this time off year, DC.. maybe come October).
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Hi guys!

Give us the 28nm chip, not the 2 year old chip!
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Hi guys!

We want to buy new bitfury ASIC's. Not the old ones!
Activity: 560
Hi guys!

vs3
Activity: 622
November 03, 2014, 03:14:52 AM
I have a tray of chips and other bitfury gear left over for sale :

I have a tray of 260 BitFury chips from the second revision (that's still Gen-1) for sale. Those are the same ones which had reported over 4GH/s. For the sake of perfectionism I'd say you should expect to achieve over 3.5GH with those when pushed, and when running on "power saving mode" should do easily below 0.3-0.4W/GH

I am selling it as a full unopened tray. I am not interested in breaking it apart and will not be selling individual chips.

I have a BitFury M-card v3.0 + H-Board PCI v2.2 with heatsink for sale.

If that matters to anyone - they're brand new, never used, never powered, still in their original packaging from punin (from bitfurystrikesback.com). Those are leftovers from a previous project that never took off and I don't see any point of keeping them around to collect dust.

I also have the Raspberry PI with the original SD card as preloaded by BFSB (which is also in its original box and has never been powered). I don't insist on selling the RasPI as I can still use it for other purposes, but if you want it - it's yours.

This is just the essential piece. Please see the full posts for more pictures and details.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
I think he wants a vactube punk miner  Grin

Here ya go,1GH @ 10,000 watts  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Friday angry face:  Angry

What's your issue exactly because I don't get it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 510
Just one more angry face for the road, all rubbish:  Angry 
Activity: 546
Merit: 510
It came out the wrong way, I think that retro is good and better that all that modern things.
Those old record players you can buy, still work after 30 years.
But those digital miners. only after 6 month people complaint that they are worthless.
Stick to good old stuff, and stay away from the modern scrap.

It's a point of view, it's true and false at the same time.

Analog?  Too much newfangled stuff in that too.  I say forget solid state and go with thermionic emission in good hard vacuum, with glass bulbs and decent, God-fearin' octal bases.  And none of that crazy printed circuit malarkey--make mine point-to-point wired.  With EI core transformers you could anchor a boat to.  Kids don't even know what 6.3V means anymore Angry

6.3V AC would be a good voltage for keeping those tubes warm.  I like your idea, all that modern stuff, it breaks down all the time and the miners cannot get roi because their gear is outdated. Back to the good old stuff, mechanics, steam and hydraulic. Also all those tablets, computers and Iphones and what it is called, you should calculate things with a paper and pen instead of all that modern rubbish.  Angry
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
It came out the wrong way, I think that retro is good and better that all that modern things.
Those old record players you can buy, still work after 30 years.
But those digital miners. only after 6 month people complaint that they are worthless.
Stick to good old stuff, and stay away from the modern scrap.

It's a point of view, it's true and false at the same time.

Analog?  Too much newfangled stuff in that too.  I say forget solid state and go with thermionic emission in good hard vacuum, with glass bulbs and decent, God-fearin' octal bases.  And none of that crazy printed circuit malarkey--make mine point-to-point wired.  With EI core transformers you could anchor a boat to.  Kids don't even know what 6.3V means anymore Angry
Pages:
Jump to: