Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitfury ASIC sales in EU and Europe - page 7. (Read 250419 times)

legendary
Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003
nec sine labore
December 17, 2015, 07:36:57 AM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/YRCzEqkCoiM/maxresdefault.jpg

Will be reopening the shop soon! The chip is crazy and amazing.

Anyone interested in H-cards with 16nm chips?

the price matters. we've learned a lot since summer 2013.  Wink

but thank you for a sign to the retailers which are able to risk money.

Yeah,

first units were sooo overpriced and I know from experience... sob Wink

spiccioli
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
December 17, 2015, 05:48:46 AM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/YRCzEqkCoiM/maxresdefault.jpg

the price matters. we've learned a lot since summer 2013.  Wink

but thank you for a sign to the retailers which are able to risk money.
KNK
Activity: 692
Merit: 502
December 17, 2015, 05:06:57 AM
I sure wouldn't mind having some bare chips and documentation.
I would like to see the things you could do with bare chips and documentation.  Cool

Would make for some impressive GekkoScience Projects!
+1 for bare chips and documentation!

I guess the volume of bare chip purchases will not be big, but for me (and probably some others) the development is fun and a Bitcoin miner as a hobby project is more fun.
I have an idea for a project, which I was about to make with some leftover 55nm chips, but with the new chips it will be even more fun and may end up less wasteful hobby.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
December 17, 2015, 12:27:38 AM
Will be reopening the shop soon! The chip is crazy and amazing. Anyone interested in H-cards with 16nm chips?

I think people are more interested in all the non chip parts of this, power consumption can only sell people so far.
  • What will the estimated MOQ be? $1k, $10k, $100k etc.
  • Please don't announce preorders...
  • How much engagement we will get with the community which isn't done through a PR agency?
  • How will these be sold? Please don't say system integrators and please don't say by resellers, both of which have been a detriment to end users.
  • Are they going to be priced at remotely viable levels? I'm not one to comment on profitability usually but lets at least get in the ballpark.
  • When is SoonTM, cutting through the PR when are we actually expecting products?
  • Who is going to support sales and support? Bitmain currently has droves of people doing just that and I can't see the Head of Product Development sticking about to answer 200 emails a day.
  • Will you finally release or showcase previous designs (BF3500 etc) outside of NDA? It adds credibility and trust to consumers knowing what previous machines looked like. The last thing we saw were H-boards, which while sufficient at the time are a pretty outdated design.

I feel this - like many other previous announcements - are the diamond ring at the proposal. I just hope we don't get mistreated in the rest of the marriage.

We agree again time will tell how good it is  to buy them.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
December 17, 2015, 12:16:39 AM
Will be reopening the shop soon! The chip is crazy and amazing. Anyone interested in H-cards with 16nm chips?

I think people are more interested in all the non chip parts of this, power consumption can only sell people so far.
  • What will the estimated MOQ be? $1k, $10k, $100k etc.
  • Please don't announce preorders...
  • How much engagement we will get with the community which isn't done through a PR agency?
  • How will these be sold? Please don't say system integrators and please don't say by resellers, both of which have been a detriment to end users.
  • Are they going to be priced at remotely viable levels? I'm not one to comment on profitability usually but lets at least get in the ballpark.
  • When is SoonTM, cutting through the PR when are we actually expecting products?
  • Who is going to support sales and support? Bitmain currently has droves of people doing just that and I can't see the Head of Product Development sticking about to answer 200 emails a day.
  • Will you finally release or showcase previous designs (BF3500 etc) outside of NDA? It adds credibility and trust to consumers knowing what previous machines looked like. The last thing we saw were H-boards, which while sufficient at the time are a pretty outdated design.

I feel this - like many other previous announcements - are the diamond ring at the proposal. I just hope we don't get mistreated in the rest of the marriage.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
December 16, 2015, 08:21:37 PM
I'm sorry that your request for support did not get our attention. When did you send it? I couldn't find it. You'll be the first one to receive a 16nm H-card should we gain enough interest to justify the production.

Thank you for the offer. I still have both versions of these miners. Standing and waiting.

Will the new card coming out for the older version or only for the new?

Do they need to have the original radiators ? (15.- euro piece  Cheesy

I need some quiet miners .  Winter is coming.

Off topic:
You didn't watch the latest trailer, did you?
"winter is not coming"  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1218
December 16, 2015, 08:08:07 PM
I'm sorry that your request for support did not get our attention. When did you send it? I couldn't find it. You'll be the first one to receive a 16nm H-card should we gain enough interest to justify the production.

Thank you for the offer. I still have both versions of these miners. Standing and waiting.

Will the new card coming out for the older version or only for the new?

Do they need to have the original radiators ? (15.- euro piece  Cheesy

I need some quiet miners .  Winter is coming.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
December 16, 2015, 06:50:17 PM

Can't wait for it, but will they be overpriced as always?
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001
December 16, 2015, 04:41:27 PM
I would like to see the things you could do with bare chips and documentation.  Cool

Would make for some impressive GekkoScience Projects!
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
December 16, 2015, 04:31:07 PM
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
December 16, 2015, 04:30:14 PM

Uh... Yes please!

+1 bitfurystrikesback!
Activity: 857
Merit: 1000
Anger is a gift.
December 16, 2015, 04:23:33 PM

Uh... Yes please!
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
December 16, 2015, 03:23:14 PM
Full machines?
Activity: 560
December 16, 2015, 03:21:27 PM
Why is everybody replying on this thread. Doesn't everybody know that Bitfury no longer sells to the public but miners for profit themselves?

Why it's scratches your ass ?

At the beginning of 2014, I gave them more than 15 000  euro for hardware .

4  damaged card has over 900 euro,  which is currently over 3 BTC.

If I had known that the future they not made  a guarantee, I'I would not have bought so much.

But this support never ansvered

http://support.bitfurystrikesback.com/

And then I read

Code:
[quote author=punin link=topic=250249.msg11886410#msg11886410 date=1436972570]
Hi guys!

Was going through the office and noticed still have some M-boards and H-cards left! Anyone interested?

[/quote]

Yes. These are the ones that were supposed to send by warranty.

Hei Tupsu,

Activity: 560
December 16, 2015, 03:17:54 PM

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
Were these damaged cards out of warranty when they died, etc? I had quite a few cards that died over time too, but I ended up eating the loss by giving the cards away to people who thought they can revive them (it requires some electrical engineering skills).

legendary
Activity: 1218
Why is everybody replying on this thread. Doesn't everybody know that Bitfury no longer sells to the public but miners for profit themselves?

Why it's scratches your ass ?

At the beginning of 2014, I gave them more than 15 000  euro for hardware .

4  damaged card has over 900 euro,  which is currently over 3 BTC.

If I had known that the future they not made  a guarantee, I'I would not have bought so much.

But this support never ansvered

http://support.bitfurystrikesback.com/

And then I read

Code:
[quote author=punin link=topic=250249.msg11886410#msg11886410 date=1436972570]
Hi guys!

Was going through the office and noticed still have some M-boards and H-cards left! Anyone interested?

[/quote]

Yes. These are the ones that were supposed to send by warranty.

Activity: 686
FUN > ROI
Some of said everybody were responding to...

( though I guess you'd have to PM as he hasn't posted since )

...and things kinda went from there Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
Pages:
Jump to: