Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITSANE.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Is Now Live - page 23. (Read 30328 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Zero fees also has consequences of market manipulation by generating fake volumes. BitSane has got to authentic and transparent for it to succeed. low fees, high volume and additional currency pairs can add a lot more to current value of BitSane.

We are working on it. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
What is the latest situation on the site right now.
your are not updating . We are waiting for your efforts to add new coins.
You are right adding more coins to the exchange will make the exchange more attractive to the traders along with that they have to increase their budget for their advertisement so that more and more people all-over the world know about it and to join it for their trace just like yobit who are advertising from about more than a year.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
We recommend that you keep the fee low. It was an attractive situation. This will attract bot users.
Yes, the low fee is very interesting for me, although its reduce bitsane profits but its really good for promotion. I am sure bitsane could be really famous by this way.
I agree with you that Bitsane exchange will be get more popularity because Bitsane exchange is very trusted exchange and Bitsane exchange has too much low fees than other exchange and it exchange is very simple and easy.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
What is the latest situation on the site right now.
your are not updating . We are waiting for your efforts to add new coins.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Bitsane seen rising, probably becouse there are great people behind bitsane. With the good plan that has been prepared. If I have money I want to invest it in bitsane. Could there be a chance?
its really very good idea to invest your money in Bitsane because bitcoin getting much more popularity and you are right that bitsane rising day by day so i gree with your plan and i hope you will get a good profit in the near future through Bitsane.
is Bitsane itself an investment site or a coin? I thought bitsane is a Crypto currency exchange where users can buy sell Crypto currency. and can trade and exchange.. if this is right than I don't understand the meaning of investment in bitsane...
I guess he meant trading at bitsane.
Anyway I too have made two suggestions here and hope bitsane will consider both or atleast one of them.Here is a brief summary of my suggestions :
1.Bitsane referral system to encourage existing members to invite their friends.
2.New coins ICO.I have seen this on yobit and c-cex and have made some small profit also

No that would be a very bad idea. Among the ICO's it will be better for Bitsane to stick to the more tested ones. If they want to be taken seriously then they should stay away from shitcoins who do not try to create anything good for whole community.

Actually I think it is a good idea.  Bitsane is a business entity,  and we all know that hosting an ICO gives a good profit.  So that is a plus for Bitsane stash.  Now the problem lies to this shitcoins being promoted as ICO, Bitsane can do something about this.   They can tighten their regulation on accepting ICO coins.  More preferably verifying the people behind the coin with their home address and other stuff that will assure that the project is legit and with known people behind.  This will boost Bitsane popularity and when trust is established in terms of Exchange holding ICO, most coins will target Bitsane to host their ICO, and most people will more likely promote Bitsane as Escrow or as exchange to host an ongoing ICO.   
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
We recommend that you keep the fee low. It was an attractive situation. This will attract bot users.
Yes, the low fee is very interesting for me, although its reduce bitsane profits but its really good for promotion I am sure bitsane could be really famous by this way.
Bitsane is famous nowadays because it has a continued promotion in the form of signature campaign which is their best step in giving success to bitsane exchange. After a few months of running their signature campaign people will find a place in that exchange and it will be filled with traffic. Currently they have lesser members they also need to promote it more even on other places. Try to get a slot on the forum in the auction from theymos.
I also do think low fee is good promotion, and then bitsane can increase that after period of time?

well, we cannot avoid to say that signature campaign also makes bitsane is known, but the most important thing is the feature bitsane offers.

Signature campaign does promote the website in the bitcointalk community but you need far more advertisement to gain quality traffic to Bitsane. The creator is trying hard, we need some new tactics to reach out more.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 690
Yes, the low fee is very interesting for me, although its reduce bitsane profits but its really good for promotion I am sure bitsane could be really famous by this way.
Bitsane is famous nowadays because it has a continued promotion in the form of signature campaign which is their best step in giving success to bitsane exchange. After a few months of running their signature campaign people will find a place in that exchange and it will be filled with traffic. Currently they have lesser members they also need to promote it more even on other places. Try to get a slot on the forum in the auction from theymos.
I also do think low fee is good promotion, and then bitsane can increase that after period of time?

well, we cannot avoid to say that signature campaign also makes bitsane is known, but the most important thing is the feature bitsane offers.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Zero fees also has consequences of market manipulation by generating fake volumes. BitSane has got to authentic and transparent for it to succeed. low fees, high volume and additional currency pairs can add a lot more to current value of BitSane.
Activity: 588
Yes, the low fee is very interesting for me, although its reduce bitsane profits but its really good for promotion. I am sure bitsane could be really famous by this way.
If you have a huge volume,low fee can also be profitable.Bitsane is new to this niche and despite its user friendly features,it requires some incentive to bring users and traders.Low fee can be very huge incentive for traders and many will move to Bitsane for this reason.

is good idea is low fee in trading
but same another exchanger, not all member same with fee
but graduation to equal volume transaction, sample
0-10 bitcoin in volume transaction 0.30%
10-100bitcoin 0.25%
100-1000 bittcoin 0.20%
1000 -100000 bitcoin 0.15%
10000 -100,000 bitcoin 0.10%
100,000 - 1000,000 0.05%
over 1 million bitcoin 0%
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Activity: 518
If you have a huge volume,low fee can also be profitable.Bitsane is new to this niche and despite its user friendly features,it requires some incentive to bring users and traders.Low fee can be very huge incentive for traders and many will move to Bitsane for this reason.
just noticed i missed the 0% trading fee time period.  Cry should have been nice but fee structure is still good. would love to see more currency pairs soon on BitSane crypto exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
I keep telling you to include new coins.
Your competitors are incorporating their new coin systems. You are losing users.
It makes you habit to use it first.

I think that it is not always adding the New Coins, the main factor for success of exchange. If the Site interface is easy, trading fee is low and only well known coins are available for exchange, then i think exchange can do better and i think Bitsane has all these features which will make it a popular exchange. Obviously you need time to enter in the big competition.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
perhaps by responding more quickly to the latest coins circulate faster than bittrex, yobit, liqui, poloniex and others, will make the traders to make transactions in bitsane. besides, perhaps small pieces that fee, will make people feel comfortable transacting.
I agree to you, That exchange's has the newly created coins that has ended their ico's and added to that exchange. Maybe it is a good move to add new coins I think. Many big whales will go and trade to bitsane exchange if bitsane has a promising coins.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Bitsane seen rising, probably becouse there are great people behind bitsane. With the good plan that has been prepared. If I have money I want to invest it in bitsane. Could there be a chance?
its really very good idea to invest your money in Bitsane because bitcoin getting much more popularity and you are right that bitsane rising day by day so i gree with your plan and i hope you will get a good profit in the near future through Bitsane.
is Bitsane itself an investment site or a coin? I thought bitsane is a Crypto currency exchange where users can buy sell Crypto currency. and can trade and exchange.. if this is right than I don't understand the meaning of investment in bitsane...
Anyway I too have made two suggestions here and hope bitsane will consider both or atleast one of them.Here is a brief summary of my suggestions :
1.Bitsane referral system to encourage existing members to invite their friends.
2.New coins ICO.I have seen this on yobit and c-cex and have made some small profit also

No that would be a very bad idea. Among the ICO's it will be better for Bitsane to stick to the more tested ones. If they want to be taken seriously then they should stay away from shitcoins who do not try to create anything good for whole community.

Truly a bad idea if they will fall on some shitcoins but they should do some vigilant analyzation on what coin they wish to add since it could be also more better for them to have great choices of alts to be traded with, and if they stick on those trusted ones well they well surely miss those peoples who's speculating on new ICO alts, thats why i think new is better rather than those old that people might get bored to it.
how about adding more currency pairs for trading on Bitsane that meet specific criteria of Volume and authenticity.  having not many options to trade is somewhat making it difficult to park your BTC considering high price volatility.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
perhaps by responding more quickly to the latest coins circulate faster than bittrex, yobit, liqui, poloniex and others, will make the traders to make transactions in bitsane. besides, perhaps small pieces that fee, will make people feel comfortable transacting.
Activity: 588
sugestion
about high volume transaction can reduce fee
every trade and transaction can get poin or coin internal bisane, sample bitsane coin
in bitsane coin can get use vote is added new coin, added new coin must good , and very high collect bitcoin in ico selling
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823

Activity: 364
Pages:
Jump to: