Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITSANE.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Is Now Live - page 20. (Read 30327 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Official update: API Access

Bitsane today announced the public launch of its API , a new service that gives developers access to Bitsane-powered crypto currency trading.

Our platform enables developers to create an array of cryptocurrency apps, such as trade bots, and other related projects.

To see a specification, please refer to "API Documentation" page.

BITSANE Team.
This is a good move bitsane , Having some cryptocurrency apps and trade bots is a huge advantage to other new exchange sites. Many traders will surely try it. Well done bitsane team.

i hope next time bitsane can support many altcoin trading in there

only sugestion the next is client is big member and volume transaction is big
can open service margin trading and lending

in service USD margin trading and lending, not much competitor, only bitfinex open USD margin trading and lending
another USD margin trading okcoin ,cex.io , bitmex but not support lending
altcoin margin trading only poloniex and kraken

Hello everyone! I have just joined to Bitsane campaign and just liked their site. I think there presented enough altcouns there. Don't know why you need more? The most popular are there already.
Because the more is always better.Yes bitsane already have all popular coins but adding few more won't hurt.It will attract more users to bitsane as everyone has his own preference to trade.
Anyway if bitsane admin thinks it is good to have less coins,then he might be right as he understand his market and business plan well.
Add more altcoin is good, but if bitsane add more fiat it is can be different with other exchange site. Probably bitsane could be more popular if they add Yuan, chinese people have a lot of bitcoin,aren't they?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
I cannot say I have traded using an exchange's API before. Can anyone give me a step by step in how to use it? It would be nice to automate things when I need to be away from my computer. Or sometimes automation could be useful to take away the emotions from trading.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitsane today announced the public launch of its API , a new service that gives developers access to Bitsane-powered crypto currency trading.

Our platform enables developers to create an array of cryptocurrency apps, such as trade bots, and other related projects.

BITSANE Team.
This is a good move bitsane , Having some cryptocurrency apps and trade bots is a huge advantage to other new exchange sites. Many traders will surely try it. Well done bitsane team.

in service USD margin trading and lending, not much competitor, only bitfinex open USD margin trading and lending

Hello everyone! I have just joined to Bitsane campaign and just liked their site. I think there presented enough altcouns there. Don't know why you need more? The most popular are there already.
Because the more is always better.Yes bitsane already have all popular coins but adding few more won't hurt.It will attract more users to bitsane as everyone has his own preference to trade.
Anyway if bitsane admin thinks it is good to have less coins,then he might be right as he understand his market and business plan well.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Having checked out the site and saw some popular coins there but in my own opinion, the price I had seen for ETH in the past is still close to what I am still seeing which means the margin is not really much which a trader might not cash into because the spread will not generate enough profit compared to other ALts which could fluctuate and I could make some money. In that regards, I will join those who are asking for more coin be listed that admin should look into it as well...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

BITSANE Team.

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159

BITSANE Team.

Also once the exchange is little more established they can start the Lending feature as currently available in Poloniex exchange. Margin trading can be another feature but it only suits if the exchange has gained very high popularity .
One day, we shall like to see this Bitsane to be the top exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

BITSANE Team.

Great move in order to get more trustability in serious traders. API Update is like a stepping up to the market in this time. Hope to see more updates from Admins. Will make a Trade bot and post it. Smiley
are you a developer? I don't think any random person can create trade bot. it need some experience and skills anyway.

BTW Admin doing a lot to make Bitsane a successful Trading service,

I said that because I can create and Bitsane's Admin is in great mood for developing the site.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 588

BITSANE Team.

Activity: 518

BITSANE Team.

Great move in order to get more trustability in serious traders. API Update is like a stepping up to the market in this time. Hope to see more updates from Admins. Will make a Trade bot and post it. Smiley
API launch is another jewel in Bitsane crown.It is good idea to make a trading bot if you can.I see someone is selling Poloniex bot here and it is selling like hot cake.A similar bot for bitsane would be very helpful for traders as they cant be online 24x7.
Is there any plan to launch Android app also for bitsane ?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

BITSANE Team.

are you a developer? I don't think any random person can create trade bot. it need some experience and skills anyway.

BTW Admin doing a lot to make Bitsane a successful Trading service,
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

BITSANE Team.

Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
We already have many exchanges, how is this one different and what advantage would a trader have to use bitsane than other established exchanges like bittrex,Poloniex etc?

I think this is the newly establish exchange and  was offering 0% trading fee until Dec 31, 2016. I am not sure if it has still the same offer of no trading fee. But what i think this exchange has become famous in a very short time due to their massive advertisement.
i think Bitsane exchange is still offering 0% trading fee or you can ask about the fees of trading from the developer i hope they will inform you about the fees and you are right that bitsane exchange is really become a famous and popular exchange and advertisement is very important to promote any project.

Do you think that it is still offering 0% trading fees? Maybe you just need to read some updates regarding that fee and just scroll your mouse up.

They are now charging 1% fee with USD Bank Wire Withdrawals and as well as deposit fee.

But still that isn't a heavy charge at all.

USD Bank Wire Deposit fee: 1% (min. 10 USD, max. 60 USD)
USD Bank Wire Withdrawal fee: 1% (min. 10 USD, max. 60 USD).

copper member
Activity: 1050
just noticed i missed the 0% trading fee time period.  Cry should have been nice but fee structure is still good. would love to see more currency pairs soon on BitSane crypto exchange.

iam agree your sugestion to fee structure with loyality clien in volume transaction trading
bitsan crypto  exchange is good, because in eraly launch can get incraese volume transaction

0% fee only promote not permanent programe, because without fee exchanger can't receive income

yeah. it is possible to give zero fee for costumers in some period. let's say a month or two, just to promote bitsane. and then when there are many costumers, bitsane can ask for fee again. but do not give this feature in a long period because it will not bring profit.
If bitsane offer a place for advertising on their site, they can get income from it. Of course the income is lower than income from fee. Probably gives competitive fee is the best way.

I do not think that this is a good idea.  Having an advertisement on top of the trading platform.  I do not know but does not feel so professional to me.  Unless created in a professional manner that does not intervene with peoples trading or does not look like a cheap installment of ads.  But still I am not fan of seeing advertisement material in an exchange platform.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
We already have many exchanges, how is this one different and what advantage would a trader have to use bitsane than other established exchanges like bittrex,Poloniex etc?

I think this is the newly establish exchange and  was offering 0% trading fee until Dec 31, 2016. I am not sure if it has still the same offer of no trading fee. But what i think this exchange has become famous in a very short time due to their massive advertisement.
i think Bitsane exchange is still offering 0% trading fee or you can ask about the fees of trading from the developer i hope they will inform you about the fees and you are right that bitsane exchange is really become a famous and popular exchange and advertisement is very important to promote any project.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

BITSANE Team.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

BITSANE Team.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
Can we add funds with PayPal also is it available as withdrawal option? USD bank wire fee is increased now so we can opt for PayPal withdrawal/add option
You can suggest this one to the management but since only virwox only accept paypal to exchange bitcoin with high fees if paypal can be add on this exchange maybe in the future it will available.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506

Activity: 1554
Merit: 654
Dear Bitsane Customers!

Due to the latest USD regulations, we were forced to increase our USD deposit and withdrawal fees for International Bank Transfers.

Effective immediately, the following commission rates will be applied for all the bank wire deposits and withdrawals in US dollars:

Single transfer limit: 50 000 USD

Please note that deposit/withdrawal fees for EUR currency remain the same.

We wish to thank all of our customers for their continued loyalty.

Sincerely,
BITSANE team.

good infromation if support deposit and withdraw use bank wire
i want to ask, withdrawal fee 1%, include fee transfer wire and fee my bank account in receive,
so if receive in my bank complete fee only 1%
thank you
I think these are not the charges of banks. the banks have their own charges known as BEN, OUR, SHA> according to these terms you have to pay a fees to your bank and the sender bank.

I am not so sure too. is 1% the only fee we need to pay or is it just fee for bitsane.
but how about the information above? he said
what is the function of word 'bank' actually? does not it mean that the fee for bitsane and bank is 1% only? or am I wrong? CMIIW
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: