Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITSANE.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Is Now Live - page 22. (Read 30328 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
It would be nice if there was a banner showing the volume from the total btc type in the site.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Zero fees also has consequences of market manipulation by generating fake volumes. BitSane has got to authentic and transparent for it to succeed. low fees, high volume and additional currency pairs can add a lot more to current value of BitSane.

Kraken has added XMR in their exchange and so has BitFinex. There are also rumors that Brian Armstrong of Coinbase will add the coin in their exchange soon. With the way the interest is shifting from coin to coin, XMR might become the preferred coin after Bitcoin. Please consider including it on your exchange.

ethereum and litecoin is ready added in bitsane
monero is same good coin, good price , good volume transaction, and good community
i think only wait monero can added in bitsane too
you are right. bitsane start adding famous coins in their market.
I am sure it's just a matter of time, until bitsane be on par with other famous market. Well, so many coins that I expect will be added in bitsane someday.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
Zero fees also has consequences of market manipulation by generating fake volumes. BitSane has got to authentic and transparent for it to succeed. low fees, high volume and additional currency pairs can add a lot more to current value of BitSane.

Kraken has added XMR in their exchange and so has BitFinex. There are also rumors that Brian Armstrong of Coinbase will add the coin in their exchange soon. With the way the interest is shifting from coin to coin, XMR might become the preferred coin after Bitcoin. Please consider including it on your exchange.

No doubt, XMR is getting a lot of popularity and bitsane should include all the coins which are popular among the traders. Its still early days for Bitsane exchange and already we see a lot of potential here. I am Confident Bitsane will compete will all the big exchanges in the near future.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250

monero is same good coin, good price , good volume transaction, and good community

Yup, XMR is being used as an alternative to bitcoin on some DNMs too. so it has good volume and some use (Value) too! having it added on BitSane would be nice! Smiley
Activity: 588

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

Not sure but I think Liqui is a young yet very promising exchanger and I guess one of the main reasons is by adding those hot new coins with great community support. And with some previous exchanges becoming shitty like Yobit there is a big chance for Bitsane to succeed. Avoid those shitty coins and look for community backed coins.
I totally agree with you. Liqui is getting a good place in exchanges. because of adding only valued Coins, and liqui have been doing good promotions and bounties, if Bitsane also add good coins and good strategy for advertising it can get a good reputation.

I guess owner, developers and as well as the marketing team of bitsane is already looking upon on this point. But so far bitsane is getting known by those traders a little by little.

And of course they will always rely on what's the people/traders are loving so that they can give you guys the best trading experience.

They are always been aware with those non-value coins since it was everywhere.
I think bitsane developers and marketing team is now planning to make their move in order to make bitsane come up in other new exchanges , Hope that bitsane will make a good move in order to chase the move of other exchanges. Hope that the bitsane team will make a very good move in thr future.

Bitsane has good future if it maintained well. Need to balance between advertising, new features, new coins as well as their profit. Its a little hard but not impossible. Smiley
Advertising and adding new coins are the most wanted two thing for giving success to bitsane. the advertising is already continue for the exchange but we are not seeing any progress in adding more coins to there only a few coins may not make it No.1 in the crypto world.
Adding every other coin will not going to promote BitSane for most of these are shitcoins.
I hope bitsane adds only good reputed coin which will go a long way in retaining the existing members and bringing new ones.
Maybe bitsane will also like that way but some businesses like yobit the owner want to earn money and they do not care for the quality of the product they provide but only give focus on the quantity of the product and I think they are earning some good profit.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos

Not sure but I think Liqui is a young yet very promising exchanger and I guess one of the main reasons is by adding those hot new coins with great community support. And with some previous exchanges becoming shitty like Yobit there is a big chance for Bitsane to succeed. Avoid those shitty coins and look for community backed coins.
I totally agree with you. Liqui is getting a good place in exchanges. because of adding only valued Coins, and liqui have been doing good promotions and bounties, if Bitsane also add good coins and good strategy for advertising it can get a good reputation.

I guess owner, developers and as well as the marketing team of bitsane is already looking upon on this point. But so far bitsane is getting known by those traders a little by little.

And of course they will always rely on what's the people/traders are loving so that they can give you guys the best trading experience.

I think bitsane developers and marketing team is now planning to make their move in order to make bitsane come up in other new exchanges , Hope that bitsane will make a good move in order to chase the move of other exchanges. Hope that the bitsane team will make a very good move in thr future.

Bitsane has good future if it maintained well. Need to balance between advertising, new features, new coins as well as their profit. Its a little hard but not impossible. Smiley
Advertising and adding new coins are the most wanted two thing for giving success to bitsane. the advertising is already continue for the exchange but we are not seeing any progress in adding more coins to there only a few coins may not make it No.1 in the crypto world.
Adding every other coin will not going to promote BitSane for most of these are shitcoins.
I hope bitsane adds only good reputed coin which will go a long way in retaining the existing members and bringing new ones.

I accept it It is not nice to go into the dumps like Yobit.
But it is very important to get into the new market and buy high-invested coins.
Got to get a little moving about the ad.
Yes there are many good coins coming up like Wings,Arc,Icobid etc that can be listed and if Bitsane become first exchange to list them,that will be huge advantage.
ICN and Ans can be listed if possible.

Yep. Bitsane operators can contact the dev team or public team and make a deal with them to maybe be the only exchange live for the first few hours or even days - That'll get them alot of new traders.

But it is very important to get into the new market and buy high-invested coins.
Yes there are many good coins coming up like Wings,Arc,Icobid etc that can be listed and if Bitsane become first exchange to list them,that will be huge advantage.
ICN and Ans can be listed if possible.
Activity: 588
just noticed i missed the 0% trading fee time period.  Cry should have been nice but fee structure is still good. would love to see more currency pairs soon on BitSane crypto exchange.

iam agree your sugestion to fee structure with loyality clien in volume transaction trading
bitsan crypto  exchange is good, because in eraly launch can get incraese volume transaction

0% fee only promote not permanent programe, because without fee exchanger can't receive income

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Activity: 2884
Merit: 620

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
What is the latest situation on the site right now.
your are not updating . We are waiting for your efforts to add new coins.
You are right adding more coins to the exchange will make the exchange more attractive to the traders along with that they have to increase their budget for their advertisement so that more and more people all-over the world know about it and to join it for their trace just like yobit who are advertising from about more than a year.
Yes, adding more altcoin is good, if they added famouse altcoin it will attracts more people to trade in bitsane. Probably bitsane just wait for the right time. Everything is will be good if we keep be carefull.
Activity: 770
We recommend that you keep the fee low. It was an attractive situation. This will attract bot users.
Yes, the low fee is very interesting for me, although its reduce bitsane profits but its really good for promotion I am sure bitsane could be really famous by this way.
Bitsane is famous nowadays because it has a continued promotion in the form of signature campaign which is their best step in giving success to bitsane exchange. After a few months of running their signature campaign people will find a place in that exchange and it will be filled with traffic. Currently they have lesser members they also need to promote it more even on other places. Try to get a slot on the forum in the auction from theymos.
I also do think low fee is good promotion, and then bitsane can increase that after period of time?

well, we cannot avoid to say that signature campaign also makes bitsane is known, but the most important thing is the feature bitsane offers.

Signature campaign does promote the website in the bitcointalk community but you need far more advertisement to gain quality traffic to Bitsane. The creator is trying hard, we need some new tactics to reach out more.
Signature campaign is more better than any other tactics as you can see yobit is relying only on their signature campaign from a few years and because of that advertising they are famous over the forum even they have some problems to the members of yobit.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506

Pages:
Jump to: