Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITSANE.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Is Now Live - page 19. (Read 30360 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
The People's Bank of China have started investigating the activities of the Bitcoin exchanges in their country. We all know the majority of trading are done thru Chinese exchanges because of the 0% fee trades.  Now that all major exchanges in China have started imposing fees because of the PBOC's investigation maybe Bitsane should take advantage and start offering 0% fee trades. What do you think?

if you trade without fee, how exchanger can get profit, in operational use money
but same huobi and okcoin support margin trading, exchanger can get profit from lending fee, and lost client
without margin trading and not use fee , exchanger can't get income
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
The People's Bank of China have started investigating the activities of the Bitcoin exchanges in their country. We all know the majority of trading are done thru Chinese exchanges because of the 0% fee trades.  Now that all major exchanges in China have started imposing fees because of the PBOC's investigation maybe Bitsane should take advantage and start offering 0% fee trades. What do you think?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Is it time for you to add new coins to Bitsane now?
A number of new exchange sites have begun to list coins that have an impact on the market.
Even those that have not even entered the market. In this way, the site is showing a high volume of ads.
Yes new coins should be added but it is important that bitsane stick to good coins only and not every Run-of-the-mill coin needed to be listed.
We expect Bitsane to set some new high standards for others to follow.
I agree, at this early stage it would be better to bitsane if they only added popular coin in advance to attracts devotees to use bitsane. Some new altcoins might be just pump and dump.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Hey,

do you like to advertise banner (486*60) with a link to your site on our Website?
Your banner would get up to 100k impressions each day!

You want to advertise?
Visit this Thread to view prices and more informations!

And we also wish you good luck with your service!

Greetings,
the diamondptp.net team!
Activity: 518
A number of new exchange sites have begun to list coins that have an impact on the market.
Even those that have not even entered the market. In this way, the site is showing a high volume of ads.
Yes new coins should be added but it is important that bitsane stick to good coins only and not every Run-of-the-mill coin needed to be listed.
We expect Bitsane to set some new high standards for others to follow.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
As I noticed the price for bitcoin is lower than on that site that I have used before. It's even good to me cause of I plant to buy some mBTC when the price for bitcoin get down under 900$ again.

I guess that will be taking advantage of the arbitrage in the price and you also need to be fast because when it comes to the price of bitcoin, the next minute can be a game changer. I also registered on the sites and studying how to go about it currently...

Bitsane has its own rate for lowering its price than other exchange sites and that is also a good thing for those hoarders.

They can now just buy a lot of it but yeaa the price is changing very fast every minute so you better watch it out for it.

And if you are new to bitsane, this has a user-friendly interface.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
As I noticed the price for bitcoin is lower than on that site that I have used before. It's even good to me cause of I plant to buy some mBTC when the price for bitcoin get down under 900$ again.

I guess that will be taking advantage of the arbitrage in the price and you also need to be fast because when it comes to the price of bitcoin, the next minute can be a game changer. I also registered on the sites and studying how to go about it currently...
Can bitsane be used for wallet purpose of POS coins? I mean if we keep PoS coin in bitsane, will they stake?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
Having checked out the site and saw some popular coins there but in my own opinion, the price I had seen for ETH in the past is still close to what I am still seeing which means the margin is not really much which a trader might not cash into because the spread will not generate enough profit compared to other ALts which could fluctuate and I could make some money. In that regards, I will join those who are asking for more coin be listed that admin should look into it as well...
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
I cannot say I have traded using an exchange's API before. Can anyone give me a step by step in how to use it? It would be nice to automate things when I need to be away from my computer. Or sometimes automation could be useful to take away the emotions from trading.

I never use API too before. I think you need to google it or ask the other traders personally because I think here is not the right place to ask.

well, congratulation for bitsane to add API feature on the platform. the development is going better. I hope it will be better and better.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
Official update: API Access

Bitsane today announced the public launch of its API , a new service that gives developers access to Bitsane-powered crypto currency trading.

Our platform enables developers to create an array of cryptocurrency apps, such as trade bots, and other related projects.

To see a specification, please refer to "API Documentation" page.

BITSANE Team.
This is a good move bitsane , Having some cryptocurrency apps and trade bots is a huge advantage to other new exchange sites. Many traders will surely try it. Well done bitsane team.

i hope next time bitsane can support many altcoin trading in there

only sugestion the next is client is big member and volume transaction is big
can open service margin trading and lending

in service USD margin trading and lending, not much competitor, only bitfinex open USD margin trading and lending
another USD margin trading okcoin ,cex.io , bitmex but not support lending
altcoin margin trading only poloniex and kraken

Hello everyone! I have just joined to Bitsane campaign and just liked their site. I think there presented enough altcouns there. Don't know why you need more? The most popular are there already.
Because the more is always better.Yes bitsane already have all popular coins but adding few more won't hurt.It will attract more users to bitsane as everyone has his own preference to trade.
Anyway if bitsane admin thinks it is good to have less coins,then he might be right as he understand his market and business plan well.
Add more altcoin is good, but if bitsane add more fiat it is can be different with other exchange site. Probably bitsane could be more popular if they add Yuan, chinese people have a lot of bitcoin,aren't they?
its really very good idea if Bitsane exchange add fiat then it will be too much different exchange than other exchange and you can check that bitsane exchange getting much more popularity day by day and i hope Bitsane exchange would be go ahead than all exchanges.
Chinese are not going to flock to european exchange anytime soon. Yuan or not. Bitsane should focus on european, Russian and Turkish customers. No, really. Trading in Lira or Ruble is far more profitable, you are not going to out-chinese the chinese  Cheesy

Personally, Id love if deposit and withdrawal of cash was as easy and intuitive as possible.

Absolutely I agree. BTC purchasing in turkey is very difficult and costly at the moment. If you can transfer money by connecting from turkey. You are a monopoly on the Turkish market.

It gives you even more than your estimate.
If you have hard time to buy Bitcoins in your country you can try to purchase other payment processor like paypal or payeer and you can trade it into bitcoin on peer to peer or automated on some websites.

You can try to purchase some usd to and trade it into bitcoins on bitsane.

PayPal in Turkey is not trading at the moment because of legal issues. It is difficult to find BTC in our country if it interferes with the laws of turkey.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
API Access now available, soon enough we will be seeing Bitsane  in the spotlight.
Now my question is what to expect on bitsane after this(API access availability)?

I agree more option to trade is better. Focusing on something and neglecting everything is bad for business.  It should be well balance.  I think the site needs the site development first as suggested by peopel posted before me.  they are very important addition to the exchange.

Yup, for an exchange, flexibility is always a good factor...
copper member
Activity: 1050
Chinese are not going to flock to european exchange anytime soon. Yuan or not. Bitsane should focus on european, Russian and Turkish customers. No, really. Trading in Lira or Ruble is far more profitable, you are not going to out-chinese the chinese  Cheesy

Personally, Id love if deposit and withdrawal of cash was as easy and intuitive as possible.
Well, it might be better to focus on european, Russian and Turkish customers. but, there is also a good idea if bitsane to be developed in order to focus on large states that use coins, especially cryptocurrency. yah, china is one of the largest countries that use cryptocurrency. so, it might be better if the focus on china customers

I agree more option to trade is better. Focusing on something and neglecting everything is bad for business.  It should be well balance.  I think the site needs the site development first as suggested by peopel posted before me.  they are very important addition to the exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Absolutely I agree. BTC purchasing in turkey is very difficult and costly at the moment. If you can transfer money by connecting from turkey. You are a monopoly on the Turkish market.

If you have hard time to buy Bitcoins in your country you can try to purchase other payment processor like paypal or payeer and you can trade it into bitcoin on peer to peer or automated on some websites.

You can try to purchase some usd to and trade it into bitcoins on bitsane.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

Well, it might be better to focus on european, Russian and Turkish customers. but, there is also a good idea if bitsane to be developed in order to focus on large states that use coins, especially cryptocurrency. yah, china is one of the largest countries that use cryptocurrency. so, it might be better if the focus on china customers

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

Activity: 588
Official update: API Access

Bitsane today announced the public launch of its API , a new service that gives developers access to Bitsane-powered crypto currency trading.

Our platform enables developers to create an array of cryptocurrency apps, such as trade bots, and other related projects.

To see a specification, please refer to "API Documentation" page.

BITSANE Team.
This is a good move bitsane , Having some cryptocurrency apps and trade bots is a huge advantage to other new exchange sites. Many traders will surely try it. Well done bitsane team.

i hope next time bitsane can support many altcoin trading in there

only sugestion the next is client is big member and volume transaction is big
can open service margin trading and lending

in service USD margin trading and lending, not much competitor, only bitfinex open USD margin trading and lending
another USD margin trading okcoin ,cex.io , bitmex but not support lending
altcoin margin trading only poloniex and kraken

Hello everyone! I have just joined to Bitsane campaign and just liked their site. I think there presented enough altcouns there. Don't know why you need more? The most popular are there already.
Because the more is always better.Yes bitsane already have all popular coins but adding few more won't hurt.It will attract more users to bitsane as everyone has his own preference to trade.
Anyway if bitsane admin thinks it is good to have less coins,then he might be right as he understand his market and business plan well.
Add more altcoin is good, but if bitsane add more fiat it is can be different with other exchange site. Probably bitsane could be more popular if they add Yuan, chinese people have a lot of bitcoin,aren't they?

if added yuan i think is very dificult
because bitsane in europa land not china land
so if withdraw use yuan in local bank in china is very dificult

and outisite china land all exchanger until now never support yuan
Pages:
Jump to: