Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] BITSCHOOL pre-ICO: Adaptive Artificial Intelligence eLearning Platform🚀 - page 21. (Read 4377 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 2
What will be the first few countries BITSCHOOL would like to venture into first and BITSCHOOL choose certain countries based on any criteria?
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i hope this will be a good investment

Hi Sectumsempra,

When you invest, you are investing in the future of education and for you and our next generations, so it'll be definitely worth it^^

Best,
BitSchool

Well said i like your words, nowadays more and more thing is digitalise and we must educate the younger generations on all this technology advancement thing and i bet most schools will not really touch on these unless the school is similar to your structure. The younger generations is the future of our world only when they are empowered we are able to survive......

Hi Hotcoin1234,
Totally agree and on top of that, personalized learning is important more than ever as our society and jobs are getting increasingly sophisticated and specified. In this complicated world with so many options popping up at light speed, it is really not easy for young generations to catch up and find the right paths in which they can really find passion and thus dedicate themselves. In an ideal universe where everybody does what they really feel passionate about and are dedicated to their work therefore, that's when the world reaches harmony and advances. In this regard, a personalized learning that will help young generations find a clear pathway and reach their set goals will constitute the ideal educational environment. Sorry for sharing our humble philosophy but we really believe this is possible by creating a collaborative relationships between the participants of the education systems. We hope we will provide this venue^^ And that's why we need your enthusiastic support!

Best,
BitSchool

I am totally astounded by your team visions. What you are sharing does not only interest the investors to come forth to this project and i believe even the general public that want to contribute to the society and parents will be amazed by the vision of your team.   

Hi hotcoin1234,

Your compliment makes us humble. At BitSchool, we really think it's utmost important to share our goals and visions not only with investors, but also with everyone as education is such an important area for making our neighbors, community, society and ultimately our world a better place for both us and our next generation. And just having a venue like this where we can share our project and the drivers and people behind it, and what has motivated us to produce the BitSchool idea is great encouragement and empowerment that give us the traction to leap ahead and realize everything we set as our goals and visions. Your interest and passion for thinking about and wanting to create the ideal education environment to prepare for a better future multiplies our intent and will to become the core catalyst of leading this important, impactful transformation. Thank you so much for you great interest and support, and we will do our best to live up to your expectation. Look forward to your continuous thoughts and invaluable opinions^^

Kind Regards,
BitSchool
Activity: 224

Hi Sectumsempra,

When you invest, you are investing in the future of education and for you and our next generations, so it'll be definitely worth it^^

Best,
BitSchool

Well said i like your words, nowadays more and more thing is digitalise and we must educate the younger generations on all this technology advancement thing and i bet most schools will not really touch on these unless the school is similar to your structure. The younger generations is the future of our world only when they are empowered we are able to survive......

Hi Hotcoin1234,
Totally agree and on top of that, personalized learning is important more than ever as our society and jobs are getting increasingly sophisticated and specified. In this complicated world with so many options popping up at light speed, it is really not easy for young generations to catch up and find the right paths in which they can really find passion and thus dedicate themselves. In an ideal universe where everybody does what they really feel passionate about and are dedicated to their work therefore, that's when the world reaches harmony and advances. In this regard, a personalized learning that will help young generations find a clear pathway and reach their set goals will constitute the ideal educational environment. Sorry for sharing our humble philosophy but we really believe this is possible by creating a collaborative relationships between the participants of the education systems. We hope we will provide this venue^^ And that's why we need your enthusiastic support!

Best,
BitSchool

I am totally astounded by your team visions. What you are sharing does not only interest the investors to come forth to this project and i believe even the general public that want to contribute to the society and parents will be amazed by the vision of your team.   
copper member
The rewards program is interesting, and i suppose that will help to bring in more referrals however will you all plan to include rewards like vouchers and classes that can be bought by the students or even some other items that is valuable to both the students and the tutor that is redeemable by the tokens? This will enhanced the rewards program further i suppose.

Hello universal3ee^^

The student scholarships issued by our GoGreenFund are vouchers and the recipients can use them to purchase tutoring services or our AI products. The tutor volunteer rewards endowed by our GoGreenFund are coupons that will enable these volunteers to get their transaction fees exempted when they make a transaction with a customer. Also other reward activities include but are not limited to referring tutors/customers to our platform and when they start making a transaction on our platform; leaving high-quality service reviews and ratings; getting involved in activities that improve the services/products, reputation or technological aspects of our platform; or feeding data to our AI database. We have a comprehensive list of reward programs (aka Tokening) prepared in our whitepaper and will continuously be updating the list. If you have any good suggestions, you're most welcome to share them with us and that'll be great! Thx for your invaluable insight and for your continuous support^^

Best,
BitSchool  

What is the vision of BITSCHOOL in the long run. I suppose BITSCHOOL will want to educate the younger generations and at the same time bring value to the users as well as the society, and i suppose this should be one of the advantage factor for more investor to take note of this particular project.

Hi Universal3ee,

The educational environment that BitSchool envisage and will help create is where no student is left behind and every student knows what her strength and passion are, hence is able to find the right pathway in terms of her study and career. Also through our GoGreenFund, we aim to make the affordability of high-quality education a reality and with the success of the GoGreenFund, we would be able to set a benchmark of how to leverage high technology to contribute to our society and community. We believe once that is established, innovative concepts and ideas will follow, and there will be an exchange of best practices which will ultimately enhance the educational equality even further.

Best,
BitSchool
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
The rewards program is interesting, and i suppose that will help to bring in more referrals however will you all plan to include rewards like vouchers and classes that can be bought by the students or even some other items that is valuable to both the students and the tutor that is redeemable by the tokens? This will enhanced the rewards program further i suppose.

Hello universal3ee^^

The student scholarships issued by our GoGreenFund are vouchers and the recipients can use them to purchase tutoring services or our AI products. The tutor volunteer rewards endowed by our GoGreenFund are coupons that will enable these volunteers to get their transaction fees exempted when they make a transaction with a customer. Also other reward activities include but are not limited to referring tutors/customers to our platform and when they start making a transaction on our platform; leaving high-quality service reviews and ratings; getting involved in activities that improve the services/products, reputation or technological aspects of our platform; or feeding data to our AI database. We have a comprehensive list of reward programs (aka Tokening) prepared in our whitepaper and will continuously be updating the list. If you have any good suggestions, you're most welcome to share them with us and that'll be great! Thx for your invaluable insight and for your continuous support^^

Best,
BitSchool  

What is the vision of BITSCHOOL in the long run. I suppose BITSCHOOL will want to educate the younger generations and at the same time bring value to the users as well as the society, and i suppose this should be one of the advantage factor for more investor to take note of this particular project.
copper member

Hi Sectumsempra,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi Hotcoin1234,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi Sectumsempra,

Best,
BitSchool

copper member

Hi Sectumsempra,

Best,
BitSchool
Activity: 4
copper member
I realise the admin are very active for this post which is a good thing, can help us clear the doubt faster, like raddish have said the more we discuss the more knowledge we have on this project and when we understand how this project works we will be more and more attracted to this project and end up investing more. Which creates a win win situation for you and us Grin

Hi Hotcoin1234,

Thank you for your kind compliment and it empowers us! We really like the lively discussions initiated by you and all other fervent supporters, and it is a great pleasure that we have the chance to answer, explain or opine on various issues spanning education, blockchain, artificial intelligence, and finally BitSchool^^  We'll look forward to your continuous engagement, interest, and invaluable insights as those are what matter to everyone having interest and passion in the topics we have been discussing. Thank you again! We will do our best to make everything clear and share our insights and expertise along the way.

Best,
BitSchool
I realise the admin are very active for this post which is a good thing, can help us clear the doubt faster, like raddish have said the more we discuss the more knowledge we have on this project and when we understand how this project works we will be more and more attracted to this project and end up investing more. Which creates a win win situation for you and us Grin
copper member
great traffic on this thread and useful discussions, very helpful. I'm a potential investor and want to know if you have any individual cap in your ico? and what is the value of token? I'm most probably going to use BTC, is it okay?
Hi Whats up,

We currently have no plans of putting an individual cap and the BSCH is tied to ETH (1ETH = 6000BSCH). Also we're only receiving ETH so sorry, but BTC won't work. If you have any other questions, pls let us know and thx for your intent to invest in BitSchool! Look forward to your continuous interest and support^^

Best,
BitSchool
Thank you for the information. i think this project is really great and wish good luck!!

Hi Whats up,

Thank you for your strong support. By the way, we might accept BTC in our crowdsale, we will release all of our update regarding our token sale on our webpage and through our news letter and social media, so please check them periodically.

Best,
BitSchool
copper member
The most important thing is to get famous universities and teachers to join us. Only in this way can we better serve the scholars.

Hi Democity,

One of the most important and valuable members of our team is our teacher members who have solid experience and expertise in teaching, and creates the connection between our AI products and platform with the educational reality. Also we have and are recruiting Course Admins who will help us design, fine tune, and improve our AI products, and we have bright and brilliant student members who give their opinions and fresh ideas from the student side. We are also in the process of forging partnerships with schools and will launch our Adaptive AI Assessment MVP for real student usages soon. We will provide you with these users' feedbacks of our MVP and they will be instrumental in verifying the market receptions of our MVP and also gauging the market prospect of it. Like you said, teachers, tutors and schools will be utmost important in making BitSchool a success and thereby driving the next educational change!^^

Best,
BitSchool
copper member
This is a good platform for self discipline learner as a real teacheris really present, how do you allensure the studying material is on par with the current syllabus? Every country goverment got their own like singapre and malaysia is MOE does that means that you all are working with one of the governmentbodiesso as to deliver a standard of teaching or how should it be done?

Ya hotcoin1234 I totally agree with you that studying on your own need a certain amount of hard work with discipline and it is not an easy thing to do.  Most people will give up halfway upon reaching what they want to achieve.  Firstly we can't vouch the authenticity of the materials standard,  secondly we must make our own time table unlike going to the school.

Hi Hotcoin1234 and Raddish,

Very good discussion points! Our platform will consider and integrate the different educational environments per countries and their education systems. And how we do this? We have implemented and will expand our Course Admins who are educational experts with substantial expertise in teaching across various study topics, and they will be responsible for expanding our AI Database and design courses and contents to be integrated in our AI products. They will not only contribute with their own teaching knowledge and experience, but also manage inputs and ideas from the global education community by encouraging the participation of teachers and tutors to dedicate their knowledge to expanding our AI knowledge base (tokens rewards are set up to facilitate this process). These Course Admins and their created community of willing educators will come from various nationalities and possess knowledge of diverse education systems, and this would be a very effective way to customize our AI products to different countries and their different education system. The integration of diverse education system will be very instrumental for our tutors as well since they can leverage our AI tools to effectively tutor customers in different countries they have never served before, so it is considered a great marketing tool and teaching assistant for tutors when they want to serve customers in unfamiliar regions and education systems.

Hope this addressed your questions and let's keep this highly informative discussions going! ^^

Best,
BitSchool

Will try to keep up with this interesting project as well as I infusing myself to have more knowledge of this projects and maybe how this AI will aid in the progression on online learning. 

Hi Raddish,

That's great! On your way to getting to know BitSchool, let me know if you have any questions or great feedbacks, we look forward to your increasing interest and support!

Best,
BitSchool
copper member
great project.

Hi homecoin56,

Thank you and keep your support in BitSchool! ^^

Best,
BitSchool
Activity: 252
This is a good platform for self discipline learner as a real teacheris really present, how do you allensure the studying material is on par with the current syllabus? Every country goverment got their own like singapre and malaysia is MOE does that means that you all are working with one of the governmentbodiesso as to deliver a standard of teaching or how should it be done?

Ya hotcoin1234 I totally agree with you that studying on your own need a certain amount of hard work with discipline and it is not an easy thing to do.  Most people will give up halfway upon reaching what they want to achieve.  Firstly we can't vouch the authenticity of the materials standard,  secondly we must make our own time table unlike going to the school.

Very good discussion points! Our platform will consider and integrate the different educational environments per countries and their education systems. And how we do this? We have implemented and will expand our Course Admins who are educational experts with substantial expertise in teaching across various study topics, and they will be responsible for expanding our AI Database and design courses and contents to be integrated in our AI products. They will not only contribute with their own teaching knowledge and experience, but also manage inputs and ideas from the global education community by encouraging the participation of teachers and tutors to dedicate their knowledge to expanding our AI knowledge base (tokens rewards are set up to facilitate this process). These Course Admins and their created community of willing educators will come from various nationalities and possess knowledge of diverse education systems, and this would be a very effective way to customize our AI products to different countries and their different education system. The integration of diverse education system will be very instrumental for our tutors as well since they can leverage our AI tools to effectively tutor customers in different countries they have never served before, so it is considered a great marketing tool and teaching assistant for tutors when they want to serve customers in unfamiliar regions and education systems.

Hope this addressed your questions and let's keep this highly informative discussions going! ^^

Best,
BitSchool

Will try to keep up with this interesting project as well as I infusing myself to have more knowledge of this projects and maybe how this AI will aid in the progression on online learning. 
copper member

Best,
BitSchool
Activity: 252

Ya hotcoin1234 I totally agree with you that studying on your own need a certain amount of hard work with discipline and it is not an easy thing to do.  Most people will give up halfway upon reaching what they want to achieve.  Firstly we can't vouch the authenticity of the materials standard,  secondly we must make our own time table unlike going to the school.
copper member
UPDATE: Added Romanian translation of ANN
Pages:
Jump to: