Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] BITSCHOOL pre-ICO: Adaptive Artificial Intelligence eLearning Platform🚀 - page 22. (Read 4377 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hey guys, i'm a real fan of open source (I love Linux etc lol) and was wondering if you are planning to do any parts of your project as open source?

Hi PhilBitcoin,

Yes we do believe in open source projects too! :-). We intend to soon release our smart contract as open source on our github repository so please check their often! In terms of our main program, we may release some elements as open source but we do feel in order to be the most competitive and maintain the best product in the marketplace that we will need to keep some parts under wraps.

Kind Regards,

BitSchool Team.
Activity: 22
Hey guys, i'm a real fan of open source (I love Linux etc lol) and was wondering if you are planning to do any parts of your project as open source?
copper member
Good afternoon! Great project I hope it will be a stable token and a real alternative to bitcoin. Good luck with the ICO!

Hi Athlean,

It might be good to take a close look at our 'Embedded Put Option' section on our webpage (it's also illustrated with examples in the FAQ) and see how it's going to contribute to maintaining stability in our token. It's a quite clever scheme and if you have any questions regarding it, please let us know and we'll be more than happy to discuss it^^

Best,
BitSchool
copper member
where is the roadmap dev?

Hi Saija05,

We have our roadmap on our webpage and whitepaper, you can find it there^^

Best,
BitSchool
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Good afternoon! Great project I hope it will be a stable token and a real alternative to bitcoin. Good luck with the ICO!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Airdrop and Bounty Hunter
copper member
i ve read the whitepaper, and like your business plan. btw I didn’t see a whitelist registration on your webpage. Do you have a whitelist and how can I participate? 

Hi BitSchool Supporter,

Thanks for the compliment of our whitepaper and yeah, we have a solid business proposition and it will have great positive impact on improving the current education practices and providing equal learning opportunity. Besides, right now we're running an airdrop which information you can find at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2956937  So please participate and enter your interest in getting the BitSchool Token - BSCH! As to the whitelist, yep currently we don't have one but are planning some activity through which you'd be able to express your intent of donation and support for BitSchool. Stay tuned as we'll announce it once it's ready :-)

Appreciate your interest and keep supporting us!

Best,

BitSchool
Yes. i read about your airdrop and will definitely participate in the campaign. By the way, "buy 1token 1token get free" promotion has a purchase amount limitation per person, right..?

good catch. this is what i concern about.

Hi guys,

The individual limit is 3000BSCH.

Best,
BitSchool
Activity: 51
Activity: 34
i ve read the whitepaper, and like your business plan. btw I didn’t see a whitelist registration on your webpage. Do you have a whitelist and how can I participate? 

Hi BitSchool Supporter,

Thanks for the compliment of our whitepaper and yeah, we have a solid business proposition and it will have great positive impact on improving the current education practices and providing equal learning opportunity. Besides, right now we're running an airdrop which information you can find at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2956937  So please participate and enter your interest in getting the BitSchool Token - BSCH! As to the whitelist, yep currently we don't have one but are planning some activity through which you'd be able to express your intent of donation and support for BitSchool. Stay tuned as we'll announce it once it's ready :-)

Best,

BitSchool
Yes. i read about your airdrop and will definitely participate in the campaign. By the way, "buy 1token 1token get free" promotion has a purchase amount limitation per person, right..?

good catch. this is what i concern about.
Activity: 6

Hi BitSchool Supporter,

Thanks for the compliment of our whitepaper and yeah, we have a solid business proposition and it will have great positive impact on improving the current education practices and providing equal learning opportunity. Besides, right now we're running an airdrop which information you can find at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2956937  So please participate and enter your interest in getting the BitSchool Token - BSCH! As to the whitelist, yep currently we don't have one but are planning some activity through which you'd be able to express your intent of donation and support for BitSchool. Stay tuned as we'll announce it once it's ready :-)

Best,

BitSchool
Activity: 3
great traffic on this thread and useful discussions, very helpful. I'm a potential investor and want to know if you have any individual cap in your ico? and what is the value of token? I'm most probably going to use BTC, is it okay?
Hi Whats up,

We currently have no plans of putting an individual cap and the BSCH is tied to ETH (1ETH = 6000BSCH). Also we're only receiving ETH so sorry, but BTC won't work. If you have any other questions, pls let us know and thx for your intent to invest in BitSchool! Look forward to your continuous interest and support^^

Best,
BitSchool
Thank you for the information. i think this project is really great and wish good luck!!
Activity: 37
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
The most important thing is to get famous universities and teachers to join us. Only in this way can we better serve the scholars.
copper member
all the best for this project.
Thx a lot Laramcoin!

Best,
BitSchool
copper member
If i have not miss out the white paper did state that BITSCHOOL is using a bidding system for both payment and receive payment based on individual bidding however i might have miss out the part that the payment calculations for the student and teacher is based on hr rate or per session or even monthly fee?
Hi hotcoin1234,

How to provide the tutoring service will depend on the agreements between tutors and customers as the length of tutoring services will vary. However, one thing that is clear is that the On-Demand Tutoring Service will be on minutes basis as the target of this service is spontaneous and specific educational needs such as tutoring how to solve a specific problem or providing feedback for a presentation materials of a businessman or helping solve a particular programming code. So it's not that you miss the calculations, they are not specified in the whitepaper.

Hope this addressed your curiosity^^

Best,
BitSchool
Activity: 58
all the best for this project.
Activity: 224
If i have not miss out the white paper did state that BITSCHOOL is using a bidding system for both payment and receive payment based on individual bidding however i might have miss out the part that the payment calculations for the student and teacher is based on hr rate or per session or even monthly fee?
copper member
great traffic on this thread and useful discussions, very helpful. I'm a potential investor and want to know if you have any individual cap in your ico? and what is the value of token? I'm most probably going to use BTC, is it okay?
Hi Whats up,

We currently have no plans of putting an individual cap and the BSCH is tied to ETH (1ETH = 6000BSCH). Currently for the presale only ETH will be accepted, but we do have plans to allow other currencies in the future for the main crowdsale. If you have any other questions, pls let us know and thx for your intent to invest in BitSchool! Look forward to your continuous interest and support^^

Best,
BitSchool
copper member
Nowadays more and more people are using AI as technology grows everyone will want their life to be simpler and  at the same time increase their productivity level.  What makes you so sure your AI is able to cope with the workload if the online user start growing to a huge number and AI has so many different definitions and you ask 10 experts and you get 10 different answers. What is the definition of AI at Bitsschool that can support the users,  and furthermore how does it work to make learning specially cater to the user with different level of learning curve.

Good question Raddish! I totally agree to your thoughts on defining AI. Like you said, when you talk to 10 different AI experts, you get mostly 10 different answers. So what is AI@BitSchool? At BitSchool, we define Artificial Intelligence as an advanced computer technology that builds its intelligence by capturing and analyzing the knowledge that we have accumulated so far, and learning the attitudes, patterns, and trends of human. This enables the computer to act and make decisions intelligently to the point that it’s actually much smarter than us, human, cause it has a much broader knowledge base and much deeper understanding of how human think, act, and make decisions.

Then how does BitSchool applies AI to personalize learning? The AI will learn the student’s knowledge, their movements such every click and mouse movements, or their learning style or pattern. Based on this accumulated information, it will be able to make an accurate assessment of the student’s learning needs, style and most ideal learning pathway. Based on the assessment result, the AI will intelligently generate the most appropriate learning resources and materials, adaptive videos for one instance, for the students and provide the most fitting feedbacks that are required of the students to improve their weaknesses or learn new things. While the AI iterates this process, it will become so intelligent that it’ll be able to generate feedbacks to more complicated and creative tasks such as essays or artistic activities.

Thx for the great question and hope our response addressed it fully, if not, you know where to find us^^

Best,
BitSchool

Since BITSCHOOL can come out with such a good AI that able to track so many thing at the same time for the students, is maintaining this AI costly to the project? As in long term wise those investors might see this as a point to gauge the potential of the project establishment.

Right universal3ee! Phil, one of BitSchool's co-founders, is the one who has designed and is developing our MVP, and will lead the planning, development and production of our AI products once BitSchool launches. We also have AI experts onboard and consulted external advisers. And their inputs were crucial in determining the right budget for our AI tools development. The development fees for our AI products take up 50% of our total public fund raised, and we determined that this is the amount we need to design and develop all AI products we have presented in our whitepaper. Hope this helps^^

Best,
BitSchool  
Activity: 3
Pages:
Jump to: