Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] BITSCHOOL pre-ICO: Adaptive Artificial Intelligence eLearning Platform🚀 - page 26. (Read 4377 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
i ve read the whitepaper, and like your business plan. btw I didn’t see a whitelist registration on your webpage. Do you have a whitelist and how can I participate? 
copper member
Activity: 56
UPDATE: Added arabic translation.
Activity: 21
Great news guys!

Our MVP has launched.

Go and check it out:

http://i.imgur.com/HEYVK8p.jpg

I've tried your MVP out as a Programmer it's good to see a product that teaches children about IT while making it fun. I remember sitting through hours of lectures as a kid and trying to cram right before the exam. this would have been really useful when I was studying by allowing the user to select a whole course or a just a topic within the course you've made it easy to gain knowledge. I really like how you've included asteroids in your mockup.  

I have a question for you though When are you adding more courses to this?  
Hi there, thanks for your compliment and I truly share your insights. We are continuously working on and improving the Adaptive AI Assessment prototype and will start expanding its capabilities, including broadening the topics and sub topics, once we are finished with our Token Sale. If you've seen our whitepaper, we will actually introduce the Course Admins (and we already started the recruitment if you see our team section) who are education experts in various study fields and will help us work on designing and developing the topics and sub topics and the necessary data we need for their implementation. So please continue your interest and we will do our best to perfect our AI products, including the Adaptive Assessment, as soon as we can. Thx again for your passion, enthusiasm, and interest in our project and keep supporting us!

Best regards,

BitSchool

Thank you for answering my question I've booked marked your website
Activity: 49
copper member
very great project, bitschool will be very useful for everyone interested to learn..
i want participate in sosial media bounty program. is it still receiving registration? good luck for the project ...
Hi Lamongan, 'useful for everyone' - that's our main mission and purpose, and also provide the opportunity to those who has difficulty affording a good education by our GoGreenFund Token Scholarships! And sure you can find our bounty information at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2899315.180

Good to meet you and look forward to your persistent interest and support for our project! Cheesy

Best,

BitSchool
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
very great project, bitschool will be very useful for everyone interested to learn..
i want participate in sosial media bounty program. is it still receiving registration? good luck for the project ...
copper member
Great news guys!

Our MVP has launched.

Go and check it out:

I've tried your MVP out as a Programmer it's good to see a product that teaches children about IT while making it fun. I remember sitting through hours of lectures as a kid and trying to cram right before the exam. this would have been really useful when I was studying by allowing the user to select a whole course or a just a topic within the course you've made it easy to gain knowledge. I really like how you've included asteroids in your mockup.  

Hi there, thanks for your compliment and I truly share your insights. We are continuously working on and improving the Adaptive AI Assessment prototype and will start expanding its capabilities, including broadening the topics and sub topics, once we are finished with our Token Sale. If you've seen our whitepaper, we will actually introduce the Course Admins (and we already started the recruitment if you see our team section) who are education experts in various study fields and will help us work on designing and developing the topics and sub topics and the necessary data we need for their implementation. So please continue your interest and we will do our best to perfect our AI products, including the Adaptive Assessment, as soon as we can. Thx again for your passion, enthusiasm, and interest in our project and keep supporting us!

Best regards,

BitSchool
Activity: 21
Great news guys!

Our MVP has launched.

Go and check it out:

http://i.imgur.com/HEYVK8p.jpg

copper member
We are very pleased to announce a new partnership between BitSchool and IRDNA:

https://medium.com/bitschool/partnership-announcement-with-irdna-5e905e35ef80
copper member
We have some big announcements coming soon guys! Stay Tuned!
copper member
Great news guys!

Our MVP has launched.

Go and check it out:

copper member
Stay tuned guys - some exciting news coming up in the next couple of days we will be launching our MVP.
Looks like a good application of AI into a very big market.
Definitely agree! BitSchool applies AI to the student, learners, teachers and tutors markets, so you are definitely right by that. And if you look at our whitepaper, this connection creates great synergy and we aim to present the ideal personalized learning environment through it. Thx for your insight!  Cheesy
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
Stay tuned guys - some exciting news coming up in the next couple of days we will be launching our MVP.
Looks like a good application of AI into a very big market.
copper member
Sorry , i have a problem.  I feel your team quite strange . could you provide social (Facebook, twitter,...) of your team . Thanks .
Can I inquire what you mean by "quite strange" so that I can address your concern or thought? Also we have established our team profile on our webpage in the team section and you can find our social links there. Ok I'll wait for your response!  Smiley
copper member
What happend with unsold coins?
Good Question! All unsold coins will be donated to our GoGreenFund which will provide token scholarship to low income students and also give transaction-fee exemption coupons to our tutor volunteers who will volunteer to extend free tutoring services to low income students. Thx for asking!  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
What happend with unsold coins?
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Sorry , i have a problem.  I feel your team quite strange . could you provide social (Facebook, twitter,...) of your team . Thanks .
copper member
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/bitschool-18082 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
copper member
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/bitschool-18082 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Thx! Will do that!
Pages:
Jump to: