Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitShares 2.0 - page 43. (Read 153028 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
June 17, 2015, 12:04:31 AM
Like I said, we're a decentralized bunch and we've had something like six or eight web sites in the past two years each run by committee.
(And of course I've got a mind like a steel sieve.)

Hahaha... Being the "President and Chief Operating Officer", I think you would have some say in what appeared on your website.

The good news is, even if you are yet to be convinced that its "safer" there can be no doubt that it is certainly "better."

Smiley

Yes... Yes, there can be doubt that it is "better".  Trust me, it's worse, much, much worse.  As a Bitcointalk member said once, "Be proud because at this point you're basically stealing from the mentally retarded."
legendary
June 16, 2015, 11:32:16 PM
DE, I omitted the apostrophe because I was trying to... Oh forget it! Fuck you're thicker than a Colorado pine! It took you 2 months to figure out I wasn't TaunSewer! As far as Uncle Ronny is concerned? We all know you have a man crush on him, so denying it only exposes the fact that you are a Liar, and a HYPOCRITE! Libertarian? don't make me laugh! You have no clue of who and what you are.

So when is this EPIC WAR? I have a ton of material 2kool4skewl! You will be gagging from *censored* when I am done with you. Shocked

Yeah, I know you omitted the first apostrophe because you're an idiot and then tried to brush off the fact that you proved your inferiority by joking about it.  You ARE TaunSew / UtopianFuture.  Do you really think you can outsmart me?  I think you have the "man crush" on Ronny.

Seriously, I don't know who is worse... You for your filthy degenerate mouth or Stan.  Right now, I'm ranking you just above Stan due to your moral character and mastery in elocution.
Activity: 504
Merit: 504
June 16, 2015, 08:53:03 PM
The actual quote on bitshares.org was "Better than a Swiss bank account". It was there for a quite a while.
I don't actually care so much about marketing speech - I just find it funny that this is unkown to Bitshares peeps themselves.
Anyways - good luck with your 2.0. I'll just keep watching (skeptically) from the outside - as it's an interesting different approach.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up.
Like I said, we're a decentralized bunch and we've had something like six or eight web sites in the past two years each run by committee.
(And of course I've got a mind like a steel sieve.)

The good news is, even if you are yet to be convinced that its "safer" there can be no doubt that it is certainly "better."

Smiley

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
June 16, 2015, 08:17:19 PM
The actual quote on bitshares.org was "Better than a Swiss bank account". It was there for a quite a while.
I don't actually care so much about marketing speech - I just find it funny that this is unkown to Bitshares peeps themselves.
Anyways - good luck with your 2.0. I'll just keep watching (skeptically) from the outside - as it's an interesting different approach.
June 16, 2015, 08:00:10 PM
Here's installment 4 of 7 in Max Wright's series of 5-minute interviews with Dan Larimer.

Today's topic,  

Hierarchical Multi-Sig Accounts

Enjoy!
June 16, 2015, 03:58:28 PM
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
June 16, 2015, 03:33:58 PM
DE, I omitted the apostrophe because I was trying to... Oh forget it! Fuck you're thicker than a Colorado pine! It took you 2 months to figure out I wasn't TaunSewer! As far as Uncle Ronny is concerned? We all know you have a man crush on him, so denying it only exposes the fact that you are a Liar, and a HYPOCRITE! Libertarian? don't make me laugh! You have no clue of who and what you are.

So when is this EPIC WAR? I have a ton of material 2kool4skewl! You will be gagging from Chew N Kok when I am done with you. Shocked

legendary
June 16, 2015, 02:33:42 PM

You love Ron Paul, but not his principles?  Huh Hmmmmm. Guess that makes you a... wait for it... wait... all most there... just one more... HYPOCRITE!

Who says I "love Ron Paul"?

Your my only friend DE!
Now your (did it again for you) just being plain RUDE!
You understand DE? You're (did it again) tribalism is corrosive! HYPOCRITE!

It's obvious that you've never been "tested".  That's ok though.  You're still smarter than Stan and all the other BTS scammers combined.

Also, DE and the other haters are known BitShare holders who want to get back in at cheaper prices.  That's why they obsess over BitShares.  it's not because they like you or want to help you.  They just tell you that to make you feel good about yourself.

Yep.  That's it.  You caught me.  I'm waiting to buy back in at 0.00000000 BTC.

I'm sure Stan would be willing to post his personal BTC address so if there are any remaining morons out there that missed this wonderful investment opportunity, they can just send their BTC to him directly.

Protip: Stan don't lie about your BTC address or you won't get the money.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
June 16, 2015, 09:49:00 AM
"Safer than a Swiss Bank"

I don't believe this was ever used in a public ad campaign (yet).  We did discuss its merits with folks on bitsharestalk.org and on this forum as we often do.  I seem to remember that at one point our web site did have a picture of a bank vault with a phrase something like "be your own bank".  

As many people can attest, I hate liars and the only thing I hate more than a liar is a liar who lies to make money.  Those type of liars are the absolute scum of the earth.  Now, somebody here is a no good, worthless liar.  Either you're a liar or I, Patrick J Byrne and ThomasVeil are liars.  I'll let everyone here decide for themselves who the liar is.

Being the "President and Chief Operating Officer", you certainly seem to be using this "proposed" slogan in an official capacity.  I could have sworn that I saw this "proposed" slogan on the front page of Bitshares.org too.  I'm not the only one either who remembers you using this "proposed" slogan.  The great Preston J Byrne who so eloquently explained Bitsnares also remembers.

I hope that was some kind of joke from him. That quote was on their front-page for a year or so.

BitShares.  
Safer than a Swiss Bank.  
(Ask me why!)

----------------------------

If you can prove the quote did appear on our web site then I will simply say, "Oh, good, I was wondering why such a great slogan hadn't been used yet."

Please.... Lol... Give it a rest.  You know as well as I do and everyone else that visited YOUR website that "Safer than a Swiss Bank" was plastered on the main page in, imo, an attempt to give unwitting individuals a false sense of confidence in Bitshares.  You're a real piece of work.
Dude give it up.. Ur acting like a troll now is that really what you think of yourself? To each his own you've ssid your piece now move on.

Never.  I've been scammed before and I hate seeing other people get scammed.  If I prevent just one person from falling for this scam, then I've done my duty.
No your making excuses to yourself.. You really are a troll. It must reflect in your real life relationships seeing the way you present yourself here. Again you made your point move on.. I'm not sure why people tend to be so abnoxious on forums who are seemingly great people otherwise? Maybe the truth comes out when they try to be Internet superheros...
June 16, 2015, 06:31:09 AM

You understand DE? You're (did it again) tribalism is corrosive! HYPOCRITE!
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
King of all the land
June 16, 2015, 06:29:00 AM
And people wonder why BTS never had an official bitcointalk thread...

If anyone out there is still reading this nonsense, please head over to bitsharestalk.org to get a clearer view of what BTS is and is trying to accomplish. Do your own research, then decide for yourself whether or not this is a project worth investing in. Don't let others do the thinking for you.
June 16, 2015, 06:09:12 AM
Now your (did it again for you) just being plain RUDE!
June 16, 2015, 05:58:04 AM
Ah come on DE! You can bug me about my grammar, and I won't call you a hypocrite... ok? Come back! Please?HuhHuh

I have gone too far. DE was the best online toy I ever had, and now he's gone! Cry

Your my only friend DE! (You see what I did there)? All we are sayyyyyyyying, is give Chew N Kok a chance! Lips sealed  EVERYBODY NOW! Shocked
June 16, 2015, 05:49:44 AM

You love Ron Paul, but not his principles?  Huh Hmmmmm. Guess that makes you a... wait for it... wait... all most there... just one more... HYPOCRITE!
June 16, 2015, 05:46:03 AM

DE is a hypocrite! DE is a hypocrite! DE is a hypocrite! DE is a hypocrite! DE is a hypocrite! DE is a hypocrite! DE is a hypocrite! DE is a hypocrite! DE is a hypocrite! DE is a hypocrite! DE is a hypocrite!

Dance for us hypocrite!
June 16, 2015, 05:44:04 AM
you're is the best you got? Wow! You got me Nazi! Maybe you can give me the answers from the TEST you took?
June 16, 2015, 05:42:48 AM

DE is a hypocrite! DE is a hypocrite! DE is a hypocrite! DE is a hypocrite! DE is a hypocrite! DE is a hypocrite! DE is a hypocrite! DE is a hypocrite! DE is a hypocrite! DE is a hypocrite! DE is a hypocrite!

legendary
June 16, 2015, 05:40:47 AM
I called him an idiot, and he said he has "tests" to prove otherwise. Anybody who says they have test to prove they are smart... is a fuckin joke!

Your welcome traders! Grin  Dance puppet, Dance!

June 16, 2015, 05:36:02 AM

legendary
June 16, 2015, 05:24:16 AM
I wouldn't take DE too serious if I was you sidhujag. He is an idealist, and like most Utopian visionaries, they become too emotionally involved with their causes, failing to gain the proper perspective, or clarity. Of course he believes himself to be virtuous and altruistic, but nothing could be further from the truth.

“The core of libertarianism is respect for the life, liberty and property rights of each individual. This means that no one may initiate force against another, as that violates those natural rights. While many claim adherence to this principle, only libertarians apply the non-aggression axiom to the state.” – Ron Paul

Non-Aggression Axiom – is the idea that each person has the right to make his or her own choices in life.

Do you see what a complete fuckin hyprocrite he is? He uses pejoritive terms and sensationalizes them with an appeal to sympathy, while cloaking his true intentions. He hates any competition. Everyone knows he created his account to bash other peoples choices. Does that sound like something Uncle Ron would approve of DE?

I called him an idiot, and he said he has "tests" to prove otherwise. Anybody who says they have test to prove they are smart... is a fuckin joke! But let him continue to square the circle. Have fun with him.  Grin Imagine he is a puppet. Pull the right strings and you get the right response every time.

What made you think I'm a pacifist who believes in "non-aggression"?

Did you not see my declaration of TOTAL WAR?

Olive branch anyone?

Smiley

Nice try Chairman Stanlin, but some of us are on to your schemes of communist crypto domination.

TOTAL WAR AGAINST ALL THE CENTRALIZING CORPORATIST/COMMUNIST CONSPIRATORS!

You didn't take that "White Male Libertarian Bro" thing seriously did you?

He hates any competition

Bitshares isn't "competition" for anyone.  I could put an untrained monkey against Stan in a debate and the monkey would win every time.
Pages:
Jump to: