Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITUGENE - The First Petroleum/Crude Oil Blockchain Project - page 2. (Read 7851 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
This project can bring the benefits of peteoleum trading to a much bigger user base through blockchain. Looking at the Bitcoin rally last couple of days, the future of all the current projects if they fulfill their roadmap is going to be huge in the next two to three years. Projects such as Bitugene will have extra first mover advantage. Hope the team achieves its plans in time. All the best.
Thanks for your support. Everything is spelt in the Whitepaper, we hope the community can help make tgis project come to fruition in the petroleum sector.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
This project can bring the benefits of peteoleum trading to a much bigger user base through blockchain. Looking at the Bitcoin rally last couple of days, the future of all the current projects if they fulfill their roadmap is going to be huge in the next two to three years. Projects such as Bitugene will have extra first mover advantage. Hope the team achieves its plans in time. All the best.
An important update has been posted on the contribution page for users donating via myetherwallet (mew). Investors using myetherwallet  should ensure they set the gasprice to 53 GWEI or above. Details at http://bitugene.io/contribute.php
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Presale is live now at attractive price. We should not miss this opportunity to be part of the best combination of project. Just announcement came from admin that they are rewarding 50 BITUGENE coins for social media promotions. so keep minting extra coins. that too a good coin of the future..
Merit: 104
All BITUGENE followers, Lets make this thread more interactive and informative. Not spamming is more important. From this message onwards, we will discuss about this project and analyse what are the pros and cons. Importantly, developers are listening and very interactive in this project. Lets make use of that and benefit each other. Lets start.

PreSale is Live!

Go to http://bitugene.io/contribute.php

Only 2 million TBP tokens are available. The presale price is 0.35 USD / TBP token.
Thanks everyone. The rewards for the Airdrop will commence shortly. PreICO will start in less than 15 hours. Details will follow in a short while.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
wish you all the best. A good idea of the project
Activity: 13
Activity: 126
Really interesting project, wish you success.
Good luck dev!
This is a great project, using block chain technology to store records in the petroleum industry. well-done dev. Wishing you great success . already joined
Thanks. We are doing all we can.
Activity: 84
This is a great project, using block chain technology to store records in the petroleum industry. well-done dev. Wishing you great success . already joined
Activity: 113
I'm amazed to this great project
Very interesting small amount today going for a big project industry
This will moon sooner
Full support TBH !!
Activity: 44
Hello dev and all. I believe this project will be successful!This is a very interesting and unique project ! Thank u very much.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
This looks interesting but did you even think that you ask too much for this coin on ICO? Others devs has pays from their own pocket the list on exchanges, anyway if you want money for exchanges and some money for your effort you should ask lower in my opinion. Let's say you gather 1.000.000 $ , what you will do with this funds?
Activity: 70
Great project!
I wish you success!
Blockchain is changing the world!
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Thank you for your quick response .Alright that is great to hear dev that you are dedicated in in publishing the spreadsheet hope i am in.
hey guys how can prove that i retweeted all your tweets (form says at least twice a day) to get the airdrop bounty ?
Really looking forward for this project
Our team is dedicated, the spreadsheet will soon be made public.
Activity: 11
I think you have a chance to apply a blockchain to this industry. You will definitely find your place in the market of services.
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
hey guys how can prove that i retweeted all your tweets (form says at least twice a day) to get the airdrop bounty ?
Really looking forward for this project
Pages:
Jump to: