Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITUGENE - The First Petroleum/Crude Oil Blockchain Project - page 3. (Read 7851 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Nice and smart project. Good luck
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Where can I find out if I'm on the list of aidrops? And where to send reports on Twitter?
Ensure you add your Twitter profile to the form at the airdrop page. The list will be published roughly 10 hours before rewards start.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Good project, blackness will always be a resource that we will always need. I hope that after being included in the main exchanges
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
Where can I find out if I'm on the list of aidrops? And where to send reports on Twitter?
Activity: 19
i really like this one Smiley Smiley
Activity: 2
it is a great project, frankly I am very enthusiastic! I will follow that very closely. Good luck to the team !!
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
This is really a great concept, wish this project good luck!
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
Hi!  Smiley A good project. I'm sorry that I did not notice him before. I read WP, everything is very well described. I wish success to the project and the team.
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
The topic is not residual new, but I did not see a good implementation. You have a chance.
Activity: 9
Website looks like dogshit and I can't find any of you guys online. No linkedin for anybody, just ancestory.com references.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 191
If this project can create a platform where petroleum and other petroleum products can be traded securely - it will be best project and get more power ))!
Activity: 46
BITUGENE, I must say has a very good project at hand, and as such will do better, aside from the airdrop options, I think am gonna invest in this one. All the way past MARS
Where is this petroleum coming from? I mean the concept and idea are all great but as far as i know petroleum is completely centralized throughout the world, unless you are a lucky Saudi prince. I am not trying to fud but would really like to know this.
You're right about crudeoil being centralized. But you're missing a point here. Have a look at the Whitepaper, petroleum products such as gasoline, kerosene, bitumen etc. can be traded on our platforms and the tokens can be used for fast settlement. Pertaining to petroleum, hopefully if we start with petroleum products on our platform/blockchain, it may change the modus operandi. Decentralization is coming!

Warm regards.
Activity: 196
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
Where is this petroleum coming from? I mean the concept and idea are all great but as far as i know petroleum is completely centralized throughout the world, unless you are a lucky Saudi prince. I am not trying to fud but would really like to know this.
Activity: 40

I would like to take part of the airdrop, i wish you the best !
Activity: 34
What with the price of a barrel of crude oil and the rate at which petroleum products are affecting our daily lives gives potential customers and merchants the means to diversify and, the room for all and sundry to checkmate arbitrary prices.
Activity: 71
Great project
With a very clear explanation of the purpose, this project looks very interesting
Hopefully this project will be successful later
Good luck dev
All concerns noted, expect improvements shortly.
Activity: 108
How can we trust you guys if a highschool can even do a proper edit to their logo? You can even see the edges on that B and G.... Just saying.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
hey dev i think oil is a very important part these days. I just joined telegram in order to take part at airdrop what do i have to do else tan filling out the form to be eligable for aidrop ?
Pages:
Jump to: