Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon - page 12. (Read 64625 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Explain to me how can I verify if someone sent a donation if it is sent from an exchange? I would ask the person to send a small transaction to verify it is his/her account. I can't do that with an exchange. Nor will I be able to send the funds back to an exchange from the outgoing address.

While everyone may share a wallet on an exchange, they still have their own separate addresses. Verifying an exchange address would be no different than verifying a personal hot wallet address. Ask the users who sent from exchange address to withdraw a very small amount from their exchange wallet to verify. After verification, send refund back to that address. Then the user receives their coins back on the exchange where they originally came from.

Not all exchanges do it this way. The address it "leaves" from is not the same unique address within the user's account.
I think he should give our money that we donated to the WS event to the foundation. And the foundation should assure to organize the WS event.

He should use the whole USD amount he obtained. Even if these are double the coins.

I as a donator would be fine with that.

You do not understand, this is not about the donation. I have already agreed to do whatever the community wants. This is the same people that trolled me everyday for weeks. For example, I am deleting their posts and they still insist on posting. So do not let the BS fool you, the donations will go where the community wants them to go. If nothing is decided and the community wants to wait until I get current with BC card orders, I will be more than happy to site down and take the time refund each donator directly to each person who wants a refund.

Ok. I think nobody here wants to give the funds to the red cross. We donated for the WS event.
I do not live in NYC. If not I would offer myself as an organizer.
I think that the foundation is the only one everybody would agree on. They prooved to put 30.000 usd to the agreed end.

Squandering our funds sending them to the red cross would be very nasty...

Did you really write sending the funds to the Red Cross is squandering it? WOW....

And for the record the 15,000 the community raised did not all go the the PR firm yet. The PR firm is paid in monthly installments. They were not paid in full.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Explain to me how can I verify if someone sent a donation if it is sent from an exchange? I would ask the person to send a small transaction to verify it is his/her account. I can't do that with an exchange. Nor will I be able to send the funds back to an exchange from the outgoing address.

While everyone may share a wallet on an exchange, they still have their own separate addresses. Verifying an exchange address would be no different than verifying a personal hot wallet address. Ask the users who sent from exchange address to withdraw a very small amount from their exchange wallet to verify. After verification, send refund back to that address. Then the user receives their coins back on the exchange where they originally came from.
Ximp is demanding donations be returned but never donated. He is mad because he doesn't have the spotlight for creating the BC logo he ripped off. The "base" of the coin was from a template you can by on any stock photo site, and then he put the B over it and added some gradient. So now he wants to be recognized for his contribution, and he is mad I have been getting so much attention. The poor little guy is jealous. So to "show me", he is going to post here every few minutes...lol. Instead of this simpleton his his energy to post about BC on this forum and other forums, he rather spend his time trolling on person. I would hate to see what these guys do when they are attracted to a woman and the woman is not interested.

Link me to this template, I would love to see some proof! Oh wait, there is no template and once again you are full of hot air.

Link me to the template! I'll donate 100,000 BLK to you if you can show a template that I used. Put up or shut up.

The same way you said you would donate once the first press release was live? I am still waiting for that donation. And you do not have 100,000BC...now go away troll.

I said I would donate if you released it and hadn't met the guidelines.

Call my bluff! Show me the template and I promise I'll give you 100,00 BLK. What have you got to lose? All it takes is a copy and paste of the link to the template you say I used!

How about this? Let's make a bet, We both send 100k BLK to a trusted escrow and if you can prove I used a template for the coin I'll donate that money so you can finish up this cheap marketing stunt. If you can't, I get the 100k BLK (only a small portion of your holdings, right?). Sound good? There's no way you can lose unless you are lying!

LMFAO you are full of s..t. You said if the press release went live you would donate. There were no parameters or guidelines except the press release going live. Ximp you are a liar and a bitter troll. You are mad you are not in the spotlight and it pisses you off.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think he should give our money that we donated to the WS event to the foundation. And the foundation should assure to organize the WS event.

He should use the whole USD amount he obtained. Even if these are double the coins.

You do not understand, this is not about the donation. I have already agreed to do whatever the community wants. This is the same people that trolled me everyday for weeks. For example, I am deleting their posts and they still insist on posting. So do not let the BS fool you, the donations will go where the community wants them to go. If nothing is decided and the community wants to wait until I get current with BC card orders, I will be more than happy to site down and take the time refund each donator directly to each person who wants a refund.

Ok. I think nobody here wants to give the funds to the red cross. We donated for the WS event.
I do not live in NYC. If not I would offer myself as an organizer.
I think that the foundation is the only one everybody would agree on. They prooved to put 30.000 usd to the agreed end.

Squandering our funds sending them to the red cross would be very nasty...
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
EDIT: IE is deleting every post about the bet because he lied about the design. He somehow has missed this post and it is only a matter of time until he sees it. The bet is up for grabs, but IE is not going to take it because, as previously stated, he lied! Surprise surprise!

Ximp is demanding donations be returned but never donated. He is mad because he doesn't have the spotlight for creating the BC logo he ripped off. The "base" of the coin was from a template you can by on any stock photo site, and then he put the B over it and added some gradient. So now he wants to be recognized for his contribution, and he is mad I have been getting so much attention. The poor little guy is jealous. So to "show me", he is going to post here every few minutes...lol. Instead of this simpleton his his energy to post about BC on this forum and other forums, he rather spend his time trolling on person. I would hate to see what these guys do when they are attracted to a woman and the woman is not interested.

Link me to this template, I would love to see some proof! Oh wait, there is no template and once again you are full of hot air.

Link me to the template! I'll donate 100,000 ($8,000 currently) BLK to you if you can show a template that I used. Put up or shut up.
The same way you said you would donate once the first press release was live? I am still waiting for that donation. And you do not have 100,000BC...now go away troll.

I said I would donate if you released it and hadn't met the guidelines.

Call my bluff! Show me the template and I promise I'll give you 100,00 BLK. What have you got to lose? All it takes is a copy and paste of the link to the template you say I used!

How about this? Let's make a bet, We both send 100k BLK to a trusted escrow and if you can prove I used a template for the coin I'll donate that money so you can finish up this cheap marketing stunt. If you can't, I get the 100k BLK (only a small portion of your holdings, right?). Sound good? There's no way you can lose unless you are lying!

The correct and only sensible course of action is for IE to refund every person who donated money to him. If they want the money back of course.

Link me to the template! I'll donate 100,000 BLK to you if you can show a template that I used. Put up or shut up.

Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy

Activity: 364

The correct and only sensible course of action is for IE to refund every person who donated money to him. If they want the money back of course.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 395
aka. dibdab
bla bla

Why dont we let the childish stuff be now pls
Activity: 195
This thread does not really have any function anymore, so i vote that it gets locked to prevent more FUD/threats/bashing in any direction

The blackcoin discussion can then continue on the real thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-blackcoin-bcblk-pos-blackhalo-smart-contracts-anonymous-599299

I vote that someone with the knowledge creates a voting system to test the community on IE.

Think rationally and logically NOT emotionally about this.  BC is better with IE in rather than out.  BC cannot endure the in-fighting though.  What he offers is much better than the "foundation" who truly are amateurs-r-us.  You don't have to like IE but it should be obvious which is better for BC:   IE or current Foundation?

Nobody has forced IE out, it is his own decision. Did you not read the "announcement"? He is out and not coming back, so close this thread

No, no one forced IE out, he was just trolled daily and made to look like a fool with Gritt's comment. I mean, someone who's the head of marketing should know the difference between sponsor and endorse. I haven't seen many of those new accounts from the old thread, except for the few that log on and troll this thread. But other than that, no he was not forced out.  Roll Eyes
As I said earlier:

This thread does not really have any function anymore, so i vote that it gets locked to prevent more FUD/threats/bashing in any direction

The blackcoin discussion can then continue on the real thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-blackcoin-bcblk-pos-blackhalo-smart-contracts-anonymous-599299

Here we go again ...

Yes I did read the announcement completely.  He asked us to choose and reading between the lines I don't think IE is going anywhere if he receives the backing from the community to lead (not control) BC.  The only question we should all be asking ourselves is who do we want to be leading us given the choices available.  That's where it becomes clear and obvious.  Can you imagine walking into the bank that is looking after your money and being introduced to Soepkip as your manager? I know who I would rather have "leading" my money.

I vote this thread stays open for the time being at least.  If you don't want to be here then don't be here.
aka. dibdab

I vote that someone with the knowledge creates a voting system to test the community on IE.

Think rationally and logically NOT emotionally about this.  BC is better with IE in rather than out.  BC cannot endure the in-fighting though.  What he offers is much better than the "foundation" who truly are amateurs-r-us.  You don't have to like IE but it should be obvious which is better for BC:   IE or current Foundation?

Nobody has forced IE out, it is his own decision. Did you not read the "announcement"? He is out and not coming back, so close this thread

No, no one forced IE out, he was just trolled daily and made to look like a fool with Gritt's comment. I mean, someone who's the head of marketing should know the difference between sponsor and endorse. I haven't seen many of those new accounts from the old thread, except for the few that log on and troll this thread. But other than that, no he was not forced out.  Roll Eyes
As I said earlier:

Because the price of all coins have dropped since the donations were made, it will cost IE LESS to refund everyone than he received in USD.

Why can't IE just refund everyone in the same coin they paid in? It will cost him LESS USD not MORE.

Or am I missing something?

No you are correct. And as I pointed out a few posts back it is not as simple as sending to an addresses. Many people sent donations from exchanges, and there were a lot of mico donations. It will be much simpler to send the funds in whole for another project which I already agreed to do. The rest is just noise from people who only existence is to follow me around this forum. Assdrake and Ximp were bullied as kids and now this is their chance to feel "big".
Activity: 245

Activity: 171
iconic you still deleting my replies Wink
why arent you following through with the promise to hurt me

please i wanna be hurt Wink

Ash..this community is very small, and you would be surprised what info people would give up for a few BTC. I know you THINK you are untouchable but trust me you are not. You will not know the date or the time, but when it does come you will know why and who did it to you.

Are you scared of me you pussy?
AshDrake (real one) saw you post then it was gone? WTF?!?

he keeps deleting my posts, but he keeps the posts of the fake me on Wink

OMG how many shill accounts does he have?!?
aka. dibdab

Pages:
Jump to: