Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon - page 8. (Read 64625 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
IE, remember when I told you it was a HUGE mistake to convert donations into fiat BEFORE your goal was reached. Remember how I told you in the event of a refund that it would be impossible to figure out all the logistics? Remember when you called me stupid for suggesting that you do not cash out before the event takes place? Remember?

But you are an idiot and no sane person would pay attention to an idiot... as reality has proven it once again.

Converting to fiat the donations was, and remains, the wisest move logistics notwithstanding. As a matter of fact, those donations would buy today double -roughly- the amount of coins, so it was THAT brilliant to convert them.

But only a new level of idiocy would even pretend that the opposite was the right way to act.

Some levels of idiocy are quite difficult to even fathom.

im not talking to you, you waste of DNA. Im talking to the scammer, oops i mean misappropriator who, deletes posts of nice people asking for refunds to make it look as though the community is not as outraged as it actually is.
You make so many claims about the crimes that the foundation would face "in the real world" but IE is now guilty of misappropriation of funds "in the real world"

He has not misappropriate one red cent. And you know it even in your inferior waste of skull space. You are just an abject liar. In any world or realm.

As a matter of fact he has offered the only generous option, truly generous option -but not the only one- anyone has EVER offered here, actually giving money away from his own pocket. To charity, none less. What a concept ah?

yea, that is against the law. you cannot use donations that are raised for one thing and do something else with the funds. even if 99 out of 100 says its ok, one person saying it is not makes it a crime. theres a name for it and everything. you simply chose to ignore that part huh? not to mention, the logistics of getting everyone who donated their share of the tax refund he is going to get afterward would be more of a nightmare than refunding money. but im sure he hasnt done his due diligence...

Again, too stupid... amazingly.

No, it doesn't really matter what any person will do or say. If the majority agreed -which is NOT happening, there are no charitable individuals in crypto, didn't you know that?- he could do it with no trouble at all. He could refund personally the very few that would disagree -faced with the fact-, or ignore them altogether while they would be exposed in the forum. No legal action would come because none corresponds at all and courts don't entertain idiocies, as a norm.

As for the tax, he can just claim what he gives and end of the "problem" -problem only in your troubled empty head, nowhere else-.
legendary
I think that IE should do the WallStreet event in his own interest... if he has not completely cashed out but for example a million coins left, than he should do it in order to get 10x his money...

This coin has a lot of infrastructure already built around it, and is therefor credible... LibertyCoin has as much as Cinni, WhiteCoin or AsiaCoin. So something like this event there would not stand the test if someone looks at it seriously...

But if he has cashed out, than the only reason for being around here is trying to get his followers into  new coin and capitalize on this. I think it is a bad strategy though, as BlackCoin is technically the best coin around...

• 10 times faster than bitcoin
  • 1000 times cheaper than bitcoin
  • not attackable by 51% mining attacks
  • no daily dumping of new coins as all the coins have been mined already
  • CoinKite inclusion
  • Developer who is so good that he even is fixing other coins and this way analyzing their errrors as well...
  • BlackCoin has shown for 3 months that it works, where WhiteCoin and AsiaCoin for example failed

The only thing that this coin is missing is the DarkSend function for automatic coinjoin mixing like DarkCoin has... DarkCoin is Proof-of-Work and therefor suffering from the same risk like Bitcoin.... That would be the perfect coin... which does not exist yet... but rat4 perhaps some day will include this in BlackCoin? Hopefully.

Other copycats in the past never got bigger than the original.

You are obviously a fan boy so I will not go one by one...

This coin has NOTHING and is NOTHING other than a gloriously beautiful logo and a community of supporters. In all the other aspects, this is just a hard fork or PeerCoin with a bunch of crooks manipulating every single aspect of it and DUMPING tens of millions of coins at the expense of unsuspecting investors, traders and all around choir-boys.

There's nothing "faster" (other coins are much faster), there's nothing "green" (other coins are much greener) and there's nothing innovative or original about this coin (except for that gloriously beautiful logo). The bunch of manipulating crooks? unfortunately, not even that is original or unique.

IE would be crazy to go on with the WS Event. And crazy egomaniac as I think he is, I believe he's way smarter than to throw himself into such running train. It simply won't happen. This coin will be left to day on it's own (lack of) momentum, because there's nothing, not a single idea, behind this coin, other than the ones -crazy and clever, both- that IE brought. None. Oh they have wasted 1/3 of the $32,550 on the absurd PR firm. And they'll probably spend at least another 1/3 -the third and last one, that's up in the air), but no buying of ideas will save this coin.

Do you know the current project? Oh it has such amazing ramifications, it will probably bring the price back up to 50K sat... the Android wallet. I mean , you can't possibly top that, can you? Perhaps a price-ticker for IPhone? How about a rehash of The Doge of Wall Street called, you guessed it, the BlackCoin of Wall Street?

Ah the genial ideas are so many that you can hardly keep them in check. This coin is indeed going to be unstoppable...
legendary
IE, remember when I told you it was a HUGE mistake to convert donations into fiat BEFORE your goal was reached. Remember how I told you in the event of a refund that it would be impossible to figure out all the logistics? Remember when you called me stupid for suggesting that you do not cash out before the event takes place? Remember?

But you are an idiot and no sane person would pay attention to an idiot... as reality has proven it once again.

Converting to fiat the donations was, and remains, the wisest move logistics notwithstanding. As a matter of fact, those donations would buy today double -roughly- the amount of coins, so it was THAT brilliant to convert them.

But only a new level of idiocy would even pretend that the opposite was the right way to act.

im not talking to you, you waste of DNA. Im talking to the scammer, oops i mean misappropriator who, deletes posts of nice people asking for refunds to make it look as though the community is not as outraged as it actually is.
You make so many claims about the crimes that the foundation would face "in the real world" but IE is now guilty of misappropriation of funds "in the real world"

He has not misappropriate one red cent. And you know it even in your inferior waste of skull space. You are just an abject liar. In any world or realm.

As a matter of fact he has offered the only generous option, truly generous option -but not the only one- anyone has EVER offered here, actually giving money away from his own pocket. To charity, none less. What a concept ah?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think that IE should do the WallStreet event in his own interest... if he has not completely cashed out but for example a million coins left, than he should do it in order to get 10x his money...

This coin has a lot of infrastructure already built around it, and is therefor credible... LibertyCoin has as much as Cinni, WhiteCoin or AsiaCoin. So something like this event there would not stand the test if someone looks at it seriously...

But if he has cashed out, than the only reason for being around here is trying to get his followers into  new coin and capitalize on this. I think it is a bad strategy though, as BlackCoin is technically the best coin around...

• 10 times faster than bitcoin
  • 1000 times cheaper than bitcoin
  • not attackable by 51% mining attacks
  • no daily dumping of new coins as all the coins have been mined already
  • CoinKite inclusion
  • Developer who is so good that he even is fixing other coins and this way analyzing their errrors as well...
  • BlackCoin has shown for 3 months that it works, where WhiteCoin and AsiaCoin for example failed

The only thing that this coin is missing is the DarkSend function for automatic coinjoin mixing like DarkCoin has... DarkCoin is Proof-of-Work and therefor suffering from the same risk like Bitcoin.... That would be the perfect coin... which does not exist yet... but rat4 perhaps some day will include this in BlackCoin? Hopefully.

Other copycats in the past never got bigger than the original.
Activity: 40

and you say youre doing what the community wants but so far it seems the community wants refunds. Also I have been seeing people requesting refunds then i click refresh and poof, they are gone. So it looks like you are trying to downplay things. Damage control is a bitch isnt it?
legendary

legendary
Ok. I Hold 10k blackcoin , and i'm trying to understand why different factions seem to be at war.
when promotion of blackcoin should be the only goal.

I can't seem to find a clear informative thread that seems to be run by the dev rat4.

Could someone explain if he is still developing the coin.

With regards to LibertyCoin is the new Black , Clever promotion technique but everyone should be in more than 1 coin.
( holding 1k LibertyCoin and GRW)

First of all the coder of a coin is NOT (always) the developer. Rat4 does code. Nothing else. (Oh he does play with the ra-rah kids on IRC showing he is just another asshole who can code, but that's not what you are asking for).

There was a thread that you still can access that rat4 closed at the behest of the crooks who are running things in BC now. They are Eugene Rukhlin (the Doge of Wall Street) and Morituri13/dognip (they lead an "investors group" (The Black Hand) manipulating the price from the inside and dumping tens of millions of coins). And let me reiterate it clearly to you: THEY ARE CROOKS.

Then there's a bunch of choir-boys and interested guys that blatantly lie, either because they are just ra-rah guys or because they are paid to do so, for instance Soepkip, but you can add Mickey -Vizique-, Josh -the guy from Cambodia and yes, nice/boy Dutch Treat, Maarten.

Promotion of blackcoin should be the only goal if there wasn't a cancer in the coin. As it is, you would be promoting for them to take your cash. And that's why we are where we are.

Now you have the lowdown. in not too many words.
Activity: 55
Nobody should put all eggs in one basket, this same principle goes for many things in life.
Those who don't understand are destined to be burned sooner or later.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Ok. I Hold 10k blackcoin , and i'm trying to understand why different factions seem to be at war.
when promotion of blackcoin should be the only goal.

I can't seem to find a clear informative thread that seems to be run by the dev rat4.

Could someone explain if he is still developing the coin.

With regards to LibertyCoin is the new Black , Clever promotion technique but everyone should be in more than 1 coin.
( holding 1k LibertyCoin and GRW)
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Just bought some LibertyCoins. Oooh Shiny. To the moon.

Cheesy

How did you find Liberty?

Found it when it was in the position 99 @ coinmarketcap.com, by chance... I was just making research on some new coins.

Sounds pretty good to me. It should get at least to the Cinni price.

I bought some too. Thanks troiste. haha
Activity: 1232
Merit: 501

You seem to have a big blind spot where crooks are concerned.

Carry on.  I am sure you are smarter than that.

Do you think before you post, or do you just like writing BS to make yourself feel better? I made significantly more selling BlackCoin cards, if I was a crook I would have just vanished without fulfilling orders. If I was a crook I would not have even announced I was leaving, I would have just vanished with all the money. No matter what decision I made there was always going to be fud posted today. What is even more hilarious is most of the people who donated significant amount of BC do not want the money back. So in reality I would be refunding a little less than half. But that half makes up dozens of small transactions.

Don't waste your time, please. Everyone and his aunt knows very well you maybe a bunch of things but not a crook -at least not here-. You wasting of time with these losers makes you sound like Nixon, and you don't want to sound like Nixon.

Like I told you, you cant win this one because you can please most of the people most of the time but you can NEVER please all of the people all of the time.

Ignore the idiocies and go on ahead.

And, actually, if you want to do something great for BC -it will have to be thought by you, which in itself would be a waste of energy and talent, since who else is have ANY ideas around here?- here's my proposal: Give it to whatever Generous ColinFX deems is a good, worthy project. He will be so enthralled by his own project that he will not only match your WS money but any donations from the community to that effect. We are talking some serious shit here, so let your imagination and talent go Colin, you may well be the savior of BC... because, let me tell you right now, if you don't take me up on this and come up with something really spectacular, in a week not only all of "this" will have not been forgotten but much worse than "this" will be happening with the price leaving the teens --on the south side.

How about it? Less talk and more action, that's what the "community" really wants.

Hey, depending on your idea -let me assure you no matter how preposterous it cannot be worse than the non-ideas currently NOT happening-, I may even buy some BC...
+10000
Activity: 405
Merit: 250

Here we go again ...

Yes I did read the announcement completely.  He asked us to choose and reading between the lines I don't think IE is going anywhere if he receives the backing from the community to lead (not control) BC.  The only question we should all be asking ourselves is who do we want to be leading us given the choices available.  That's where it becomes clear and obvious.  Can you imagine walking into the bank that is looking after your money and being introduced to Soepkip as your manager? I know who I would rather have "leading" my money.

I vote this thread stays open for the time being at least.  If you don't want to be here then don't be here.

legendary

Carry on.  I am sure you are smarter than that.

Do you think before you post, or do you just like writing BS to make yourself feel better? I made significantly more selling BlackCoin cards, if I was a crook I would have just vanished without fulfilling orders. If I was a crook I would not have even announced I was leaving, I would have just vanished with all the money. No matter what decision I made there was always going to be fud posted today. What is even more hilarious is most of the people who donated significant amount of BC do not want the money back. So in reality I would be refunding a little less than half. But that half makes up dozens of small transactions.

Don't waste your time, please. Everyone and his aunt knows very well you maybe a bunch of things but not a crook -at least not here-. You wasting of time with these losers makes you sound like Nixon, and you don't want to sound like Nixon.

Like I told you, you cant win this one because you can please most of the people most of the time but you can NEVER please all of the people all of the time.

Ignore the idiocies and go on ahead.

And, actually, if you want to do something great for BC -it will have to be thought by you, which in itself would be a waste of energy and talent, since who else is have ANY ideas around here?- here's my proposal: Give it to whatever Generous ColinFX deems is a good, worthy project. He will be so enthralled by his own project that he will not only match your WS money but any donations from the community to that effect. We are talking some serious shit here, so let your imagination and talent go Colin, you may well be the savior of BC... because, let me tell you right now, if you don't take me up on this and come up with something really spectacular, in a week not only all of "this" will have not been forgotten but much worse than "this" will be happening with the price leaving the teens --on the south side.

How about it? Less talk and more action, that's what the "community" really wants.

Hey, depending on your idea -let me assure you no matter how preposterous it cannot be worse than the non-ideas currently NOT happening-, I may even buy some BC...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I always got the impression that IE and maarx get along quite well. So if maarx agrees on organizing the Wallstreet event instead of IE then I can not imagine a better way to spend this money.

Maarx is a stand up guy. When he had the opportunity to lie when others were twisting the truth he was honest. He is not perfect, but I can respect anyone that can be honest in a moment when honesty is difficult.
Activity: 168

Carry on.  I am sure you are smarter than that.

Activity: 140
Just bought some LibertyCoins. Oooh Shiny. To the moon.

Cheesy

How did you find Liberty?

Found it when it was in the position 99 @ coinmarketcap.com, by chance... I was just making research on some new coins.

Sounds pretty good to me. It should get at least to the Cinni price.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
I always got the impression that IE and maarx get along quite well. So if maarx agrees on organizing the Wallstreet event instead of IE then I can not imagine a better way to spend this money.
Activity: 182
BTW: Did you read the agreement from the PR firm? Did you read what the PR firm is giving this community for $30,000? It was fancy talk for press releases! The same thing I was doing FOR FREE.

In this I agree with you...

Makes more of us then.

But, nothing more then was predicted by IE.
IE has been very honest about what they would be giving for the so called $30K

I have asked numerous times certain things and have been put off/lied to/put down/told to piss off, in no uncertain terms, and all I require is honest and square actions.
Pages:
Jump to: