Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon - page 16. (Read 64625 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY THIS?! What a prude piece of fucking shit. Took peoples money happily when the coin was up! BUT THE SECOND IT GOES DOWN YOU DONT WANT TO PLAY A PART IN BEING FAIR?! YOU ARE FUCKING DONE ICONIC!

Give the funds back to their rightful owners, instead of giving them a choice to just donate to the Red Cross! This would never happen if people hadn't trusted your snake oil bs. You are a con.

Thank you for your comments. I have no desire or need to keep people donations, I am not going to ruin my reputation for a few thousand dollars. Maybe $4500+ is a lot to you, but it isn't for me. Sorry if that sounds snobbish but it is true. I am not interested in ripping people off for less than what I make in selling BC Cards. If you stopped for a second and think instead of ranting like a maniac you would understand that it is not an easy task to refund the donations.

If you had the time and effort to copy and paste your damn Fundraising BS on these forums, and to argue for almost 24hrs for almost 3-4 days straight.

YOU GOT ALL THAT MONEY FOR LV CAKE, AND ALL THE TIME TO TALK SHIT WHEN PEOPLE ARE BASHING YOU, BUT NOT ENOUGH RESOURCES OR TIME TO PAY BACK ALL THOSE YOU ROYALLY FUCKED?!

Get outta here you quack.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Lol you stole the money and now you're getting out

Herpa Derpa.

Black Hand reigns supreme

I left your comment up on purpose. Do not think I forgot what you and the others did. I have something special planned for you so I suggest you STFU and go back to IRC.
Sorry I am also not getting it: If there will be no change in the community management, what exactly happens to the donations to your Wall Street event?

I will be donating it along with $1000 of my own money to the Red Cross. Half the people that are spreading fud didn't even donate or donated very little.
Activity: 237
So what should he do if someone donated at 35k satoshi and he turned it into USD?
Pay the difference by himself?

Obviously. People were telling him not to cash out the coins for just such a reason. He ignored them.

If the price had gone up, then he would have made money in the process of returning their donations. He accepted that risk once he decided to cash out, and the WS event didn't go ahead.
DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY THIS?! What a prude piece of fucking shit. Took peoples money happily when the coin was up! BUT THE SECOND IT GOES DOWN YOU DONT WANT TO PLAY A PART IN BEING FAIR?! YOU ARE FUCKING DONE ICONIC!

Give the funds back to their rightful owners, instead of giving them a choice to just donate to the Red Cross! This would never happen if people hadn't trusted your snake oil bs. You are a con.

Thank you for your comments. I have no desire or need to keep people donations, I am not going to ruin my reputation for a few thousand dollars. Maybe $4500+ is a lot to you, but it isn't for me. Sorry if that sounds snobbish but it is true. I am not interested in ripping people off for less than what I make in selling BC Cards. If you stopped for a second and think instead of ranting like a maniac you would understand that it is not an easy task to refund the donations.

Activity: 248
Sorry I am also not getting it: If there will be no change in the community management, what exactly happens to the donations to your Wall Street event?
Activity: 245

Sorry to hear that decision to leave, lets hope the people in charge step down so we can fix Blackcoin. If not, I am looking forward to your next venture and will stand behind it with whatever I have left after this coin tanks.

Not going to happen, that is something they planned well ahead and went all out on IE to position themselves. I would take Maarx in Soepkips spot though.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
So what should he do if someone donated at 35k satoshi and he turned it into USD?
Pay the difference by himself?
Activity: 237
Do the decent thing. Please return people's money before you leave, Iconic.
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
Announcement

Today I was prepared to give a completely different announcement, but after the recent dump today I have been getting PMs asking for help. Before I get into what I will be planning for the future I want to address the Black Coin cards first.

BlackCoin Cards

Cards are shipping out each day and family & friends have been wonderful in helping fulfill orders. I did not expect this kind of demand, and I am in the process of hiring fulltime staff to handle future orders. I can understand everyone is excited to receive their cards, and I promise you will receive your cards soon. I sincerely apologize for the delay and I am doing everything in my power to make sure you receive your cards ASAP. There will be a one week delay for people who ordered cards after 4/19/2014. We will begin shipping cards from the second batch a week from today. I will be continuing to support and update the software, and I have plans to add some cool new features to help improve the user experience.

As many of you know other coins are copying the idea so I decided to offer the cards to select coins. The cards are called CEX(Currency Express) Cards, and I will only make them for coins with an established community. I will NOT be creating any new cards until every BC Card order is filled and shipped first.

Moving Forward

There have been wild speculation about what I would be announcing today. Some were right but many were wrong. I sincerely love BlackCoin and I would not have put some much time and passion into this project just for "money". There are easier ways to make money without having to deal with the drama and hate filled comments. I have been the most vocal supporter of BlackCoin and I have done everything in my power to help it grow. However, I do not agree with the direction it is going, nor do I agree with how it is being managed. I came forward with accusations about manipulation that was based on very credible evidence presented to me. I was mocked and ridiculed about this, and now respected members of this community are coming forward and claiming they are confident manipulation is occurring. So how can I be expected to help take BC to the next level when the cards are stacked against me?

There are quite of few people who PM me on a daily basis and would like to be invested in a coin that is handled professionally with no BS behind the scenes. After much consideration I have decided to move forward with launching a new coin with members of the BC community. Out of respect to the BC community I will not go into details here. However, I do not want to leave BC in the state of chaos that it is currently in. We are planning on launching the coin sometime in July, but I sincerely think BC can be revived before July if changes are made. I would be willing to help get BC on track before I leave if certain changes are made. If Soepkip steps down as community manager and relinquishes accesses to the website and social media accounts, I think that would be a good first step and send a message to investors real change is coming. I would like to see the Foundation go, there is no need for it and it will remind everyone about what occurred over the past 2 weeks.

If the community wants to keep everything as is then I am fine with that, and from this point I will not be posting anything negative about the dev team or the Foundation again. I will focus on promoting and supporting the BC cards, and that will be my contribution to BC.

The Wall Street Event

As many of you have guessed I was planning on canceling the Wall Street Event. First I would like to clear up it wasn't because I was not able to meet the donation goal. Three members of the community came forward offering to pay for the entire event, and would give further support for other projects if needed. However, after the past week and learning that the dev team/foundation were involved with posting my personal information on a website, I refuse to be part of anything that will benefit them directly. I was contemplating on donating the money to the foundation and have it be used for another project. However, after learning what they did, and seeing the dev team/foundation in action this past week, I am confident the money will not be used for its intended purposes.

I cannot refund people directly, it is virtually impossible at this point. Everyone knew I converted the donations into fiat every couple of days. Well since then BTC,BC,LTC, and DOGE prices have changed. It will be a nightmare to try and sort all of this out, and I do not have the time or the desire to do it. So I will give the community time to decide what it wants to do in regards to the dev/team and foundation. I will wait until Monday to see what is decided. If we are moving forward as planned then I will be donating the funds to the Red Cross under the BlackCoin community name. I will also be adding $1000 of my personal money along with the donation. And yes I will be taking a screenshot of the donation!

If by some miracle the community decides there needs to be some changes in "management", I will be more than happy to move forward with the event.

Finally I want to thank everyone who have supported me and my projects. I love receiving and reading PMs from people, and the positive and kind words keeps me wanting to be involved. I think this community is awesome and just needs better direction. I hope everything works out for everyone who still believes in BC!!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
IE, is announcement coming now or in 12 hours?

I am guessing 12 hours.  Then another week.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
IE, is announcement coming now or in 12 hours?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hey man, I've got to do something while I drink my morning coffee before I get my started. I'm a few hours behind you in time! Also, even though I'm all about math and science, I still haven't forgotten how to read. It's not like it takes me very long. Cheesy

Anyway, proceed with your announcement. (Don't worry, I won't comment here or even there on it whatever it may be - I promise!)

I will probably comment here though.  Iconic loves me and my opinions.

I am curious to see what he has to say.

Also, those of you waiting for Iconic or anyone to tell you what to do with your coins - you get what you deserve.  Make an informed decision on your own (whatever it is).  Anything else is stupid.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

Is stuff like this from the community that made me fall in love with BlackCoin... Nice job...

I thought maybe you had your hand in this....
Activity: 1274
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

Is stuff like this from the community that made me fall in love with BlackCoin... Nice job...
Activity: 644
Hey man, I've got to do something while I drink my morning coffee before I get my started. I'm a few hours behind you in time! Also, even though I'm all about math and science, I still haven't forgotten how to read. It's not like it takes me very long. Cheesy

Anyway, proceed with your announcement. (Don't worry, I won't comment here or even there on it whatever it may be - I promise!)
SellALL, BuyBTC
Yea...where is the group that was bashing me and posting every 5 minutes?

No longer wasting their energy, effort, or being distracted by you. Just working! Well, some of us at least. Wink

(and cost averaging down here myself)

But still reading my posts... Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: