Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1040. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Iconic, as far as I'm concerned you've been a success. BC has reached 10K on every exchange, except for Mintpal where it hit ~9900. No need to go overboard now or throw some claims around if it doesn't get there today.

Look at this positive : ~1000 BTC worth of BC has been exchanged at this price level over the past 36 hours. This is actually good, because when we finally do break 10K, this price level we are at now is going to become a very strong support level. Smiley

Thank you...However, this is not about it going over 10,000. I want to know why is someone pushing the price down artificially. Everything I said I would do was done. But...A lot of BTC has been spent trying to keep BC from going below 9000 and it should be well above 10,000 now.

PS: I am not "using this as an excuse"...it is fact.  

I totally agree with you. Why some still seem to disbelieve manipulation is beyond me. Pure denial. If your really don't believe him, go to mintpal and watch it yourself, it's right there in your face to watch. Someone, or few people ARE pushing prices down, and should be well over 10,000 right now without that fake manipulation taking place.

How close were we at 9970? Anyone remember?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Iconic, as far as I'm concerned you've been a success. BC has reached 10K on every exchange, except for Mintpal where it hit ~9900. No need to go overboard now or throw some claims around if it doesn't get there today.

Look at this positive : ~1000 BTC worth of BC has been exchanged at this price level over the past 36 hours. This is actually good, because when we finally do break 10K, this price level we are at now is going to become a very strong support level. Smiley

Thank you...However, this is not about it going over 10,000. I want to know why is someone pushing the price down artificially. Everything I said I would do was done. But...A lot of BTC has been spent trying to keep BC from going below 9000 and it should be well above 10,000 now.

PS: I am not "using this as an excuse"...it is fact.  

I totally agree with you. Why some still seem to disbelieve manipulation is beyond me. Pure denial. If your really don't believe him, go to mintpal and watch it yourself, it's right there in your face to watch. Someone, or few people ARE pushing prices down, and should be well over 10,000 right now without that fake manipulation taking place.
Activity: 147
The problem with MINT is the 20% PoS gives large holders an incentive to dump the 'free' coins, substantially increasing the selling pressure on the price. The opposite of what BC's low inflation and combined mining pool does.

AAAAND GAME

aha yea MINT could gain 15% and graph would still be declining-> Smiley

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Guys:

IT IS OFFICIAL

COINKITE WILL ADD BLACKCOIN!

https://twitter.com/Coinkite/status/453959431383179264

It has to be visible on the first page

Excellent news!!

That really is incredible news guys, to be included in Coinkite that allow people & retailers to have Web Wallets, Debit Cards and Payment Terminals is really a great accomplishment and definitely builds a solid foundation to work from. Not to mention it says huge amounts that the only other coins they allow are Bitcoin + Litecoin (not even Dogecoin). Congrats!
Activity: 126
Congratulations on getting added to CoinKite!

Now for anybody wondering what they can do to help BC a very small thing that could be quite productive is:

Ask Cryptsy to add a USD/BC market!

Within the next week they say they are adding USD /BTC/LTC/DOGE/FTC Lets get BC added to that list!

Its just one email!

+1000 im tryin to ask @horusisthesun about that on twitter.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
If someone ever figures out a way of making a coin value grow by posting FUD on a forum you will be able to make BC go to 19000 sat easy

Thanks, I might try that sometime  Wink

ok, I'll leave you 2 it and stop annoying everybody.

Good luck with the coin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
The problem with MINT is the 20% PoS gives large holders an incentive to dump the 'free' coins, substantially increasing the selling pressure on the price. The opposite of what BC's low inflation and combined mining pool does.

AAAAND GAME
Activity: 798
Excuse me for the crashing Mac OS X update. I will look into the dependencies causing the crash and fix the issue shortly.

Soepkip, please link to the older wallet for now.
Activity: 700

The fact that holders of a coin "value" it in an affectionate sense is no substitute for such an economic role. There are plenty of POS coins out there that can substitute for Blackcoin. So at the moment I'm thinking that this coin's value is based on the multipool effect and some strong promotion. I'm not saying thats bad, I'm just saying it's *it*.

I couldn't find any decent PoS substitutes for BlackCoin.
Peercoin - Don't like fixed 0.01 fee.
NXT - Don't like fixed 1.0 fee.
Faircoin and Mintcoin - You are penalized for sending and receiving coins as your coins have to be in your wallet for 21 days before you accumulate interest. MNT - Lose 20% the first year. FAC - Lose 6% the first year.

Why can't there just be a normal PoS coin? There is one right now. It's Blackcoin.
Activity: 168

I helped BC to grow by buying it LoL. What else to you want potential investors to do ?

For all you know, once the dumps start half the fanatics posting on here will all have scurried and I'll still be here holding because I know what I bought. (From all the over obsessing about the price, thats what it looks like anyway).

So you haven't done anything... I rest my case...

If someone ever figures out a way of making a coin value grow by posting FUD on a forum you will be able to make BC go to 19000 sat easy.
Activity: 308
Congratulations on getting added to CoinKite!

Now for anybody wondering what they can do to help BC a very small thing that could be quite productive is:

Ask Cryptsy to add a USD/BC market!

Within the next week they say they are adding USD /BTC/LTC/DOGE/FTC Lets get BC added to that list!

Its just one email!
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
BlackCoin Mac OS X Update v1.0.5.1

—  fixes the OpenSSL heartbleed bug
—  implements latest blackcoin commits
—  features QR Code support
—  now working on OS X 10.6 -- 10.9

URL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/oqrw134hfhsl94a/BlackCoin-Qt-MacOSX-v1.0.5.1.zip

SHA: 878e719a18ffc71c7eba170d18eec7321488eb0a

BC tips: BF3AYX1tGXWwgUaHoPxGjYG9ajj9g8L3Uz

Crashing for me too. 10.9.2
Activity: 192

URL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/oqrw134hfhsl94a/BlackCoin-Qt-MacOSX-v1.0.5.1.zip

Thanks a lot again!

https://twitter.com/CoinBlack/status/454051495814897666

All wallets on http://www.blackcoin.co are now updated for the #heartbleed fix

Possibly a stupid question, but based on the website's info about the rpc being disabled by default, does that mean if I was previously using compiled windows binary wallets from the website directly, and simply updated to the latest wallet I shouldn't have to create a new wallet/passkey/etc.?

If I do, can someone give me some dumb simple steps to follow to do that? I apologize, but I'd like to update and secure things but want to do it correctly without problems.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

Seems to crash on 10.9.2. I can supply the error screen if you need it.

Phad

Crashes on 10.6 too.  Yea, I'm staying old school and stable!
Activity: 308

Seems to crash on 10.9.2. I can supply the error screen if you need it.

Phad
Activity: 565
I havent posted here at all but I am very active on the irc channel as africanos.

I live in Cyprus just so you guys now.

I would like moderndezigns to personally apologize to me for the giveaway as I am shelling out my own $ without even being part of the dev team or know them personally.

I am giving away 40% (dollar value ATM) of my wallet in prizes as I believe in Black Coin and the team.

I am the person that contacted webbson and got Black Coin on www.poolpicker.eu

I did a wallet verification for the Asrock H81 motherboard winner (Jabulon) that you can see on my wallet address for the 0.021 BC transaction - BPBFQLvvkevRBFfq2MKE2tTjEi6T6xC1Lu

For those that dont believe in BC or come here just to troll you should find somewhere else to go and "have fun".

I am personally losing alot of time and money promoting Black Coin - But hey I LOVE IT !!!!

Activity: 126
i know you are not new to markets, you talk the talk.. so i assume you know all of this already.

They only like to talk the side that benefits their position. Cheesy

touche. i need to go get some sun lol..
Activity: 644
i know you are not new to markets, you talk the talk.. so i assume you know all of this already.

They only like to talk the side that benefits their position. Cheesy
Activity: 476

Thanks a lot again!

https://twitter.com/CoinBlack/status/454051495814897666

All wallets on http://www.blackcoin.co are now updated for the #heartbleed fix
Jump to: