Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1038. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Congratulations on getting added to CoinKite!

Now for anybody wondering what they can do to help BC a very small thing that could be quite productive is:

Ask Cryptsy to add a USD/BC market!

Within the next week they say they are adding USD /BTC/LTC/DOGE/FTC Lets get BC added to that list!

Its just one email!

+1000 im tryin to ask @horusisthesun about that on twitter.

Hopefully we get +1000, I know Cryptsy normally will add a new coin if they get over 100 emails requesting it; since where already there hopefully only 100 more to get a USD market registered.

And remember Cryptsy has made big changes, from what I have read they are the only exchange based in the US (where bitcoin has been declared property, so hopefully property theft should not occur) They have been compliant with the IRS (from there twitter feeds), FinCEN (Cryptsy displays on their front page FinCEN BSA ID: 31000027060819) and followed SEC regulation by listing their shares with a separate entity!

From what I read they started filing paperwork back in September, If Mint pal could add USD it would be great but I think we have a much better shot getting listed with Cryptsy when they go live.  So take the time and Message Big Vern/ Cryptsy and Lets get a BC/USD pairing!
Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
Ximp will design the logo/site design for CryptoSteam.com to relate to BlackCoin.

This website will be an ebay/craigslist type of site for BlackCoin to goods or vice versa.

We need programmers to design the exchange. Ximp owns 25% of CryptoSteam.com, I own 25% of CryptoSteam.com.

Let us know if you are interested in participating in this venture.

Ok, I never agreed to anything. As of now I have no affiliation with CryptoSteam or Co.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Just wanted to raise an idea with the group. I really like BLK as a symbol for BlackCoin, and it could be legitimized fairly easily.

BL is the country code for a small island: Saint Barthélemy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-2:BL
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Barth%C3%A9lemy

The way the ISO currency codes work, the first two letters are an ISO country code, and the last letter is determined by the country itself.

We have a good precedent in ccTLD's (domain names), where small island nations which were blessed with a useful country code have leveraged their names. I don't think selling ISO currency codes will be nearly as lucrative, but the same principles apply.

Finding the right person or group to speak to would be the first challenge, then the ISO. The island is not presently marketing .bl domain names.

neat idea, but i think your over thinking this. crypto's have no boarders... lets not limit ourselves.

Could be an interesting little side project/publicity stunt though.

+1million. There are no limits.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2793
Shitcoin Minimalist
Just wanted to raise an idea with the group. I really like BLK as a symbol for BlackCoin, and it could be legitimized fairly easily.

The way the ISO currency codes work, the first two letters are an ISO country code, and the last letter is determined by the country itself.

We have a good precedent in ccTLD's (domain names), where small island nations which were blessed with a useful country code have leveraged their names. I don't think selling ISO currency codes will be nearly as lucrative, but the same principles apply.

Finding the right person or group to speak to would be the first challenge, then the ISO. The island is not presently marketing .bl domain names.

neat idea, but i think your over thinking this. crypto's have no boarders... lets not limit ourselves.

Could be an interesting little side project/publicity stunt though.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
BlackCoin Mac OS X Update v1.0.5.1

—  fixes the OpenSSL heartbleed bug
—  implements latest commits
—  features QR Code support
—  built for OS X 10.6 -- 10.9

URL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jcz9jfm8h9yrrrh/BlackCoin-Qt-MacOSX-v1.0.5.1.zip

SHA: d2256283ebd3f594a82a03e979b80f200eea6659

BC tips: BF3AYX1tGXWwgUaHoPxGjYG9ajj9g8L3Uz

Please test and report back.  Sorry for the delay.

FINALLY! A wallet that doesn't crash on my OSX 10.7! Thanks InstaCash. (BTW, Instacash sounds like a loan/check cashing type of biz lol)  Grin

*Cheesy guy smiling* Thanks Instacash! "Get your cash today!"  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 15

URL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jcz9jfm8h9yrrrh/BlackCoin-Qt-MacOSX-v1.0.5.1.zip

FINALLY! A wallet that doesn't crash on my OSX 10.7! Thanks InstaCash. (BTW, Instacash sounds like a loan/check cashing type of biz lol)  Grin
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
black wednesday? no?

Not really, no evidence of any "Wall St." investors, just a PRWeb article. The coin is still on a natural upward trend though! The fundamentals are strong, and the people involved are (for the most part) capable Wink

We probably want to keep the number of huge claims about big investors (that end up being nothing) to a minimum, though, so as not to befoul our beloved coin's image...

Definitely, it's good to remember that people should need to earn trust before we throw money at them.
Activity: 476
black wednesday? no?

Not really, no evidence of any "Wall St." investors, just a PRWeb article. The coin is still on a natural upward trend though! The fundamentals are strong, and the people involved are (for the most part) capable Wink

We probably want to keep the number of huge claims about big investors (that end up being nothing) to a minimum, though, so as not to befoul our beloved coin's image...
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
black wednesday? no?

Activity: 182
black wednesday? no?
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
I have this domain name cryptosteam.com and would like to use it for BlackCoin.

I originally used it for cryptocurrency news, however I see that BlackCoin will be King.

So it currently only has the CryptoSteam logo and needs community involvement.

If you have any ideas, please reply to this thread or PM me.

It'd be great to have a group of programmers and marketers to come up with something for CryptoSteam.com- perhaps something like an eBay like site for BlackCoins.

Any suggestions would be welcomed!

Edit: You can have ownership of the domain name if it takes off. I just need ideas and a group of people to dedicate to the future of BlackCoin.

Edit #2: Just PM me and we'll decide the percentage of ownership.

PM'd you Smiley

Thank you Ximp. You will be our logo designer. We are in need of programmers to create an exchange!

TBH, an exchange is probably a bit too involved and not exactly useful at this point. A craigslist/ebay for BC would probably offer the most return on time invested.
CS Student - BC Logo Guy

I originally used it for cryptocurrency news, however I see that BlackCoin will be King.

It'd be great to have a group of programmers and marketers to come up with something for CryptoSteam.com- perhaps something like an eBay like site for BlackCoins.

Edit: You can have ownership of the domain name if it takes off. I just need ideas and a group of people to dedicate to the future of BlackCoin.

PM'd you Smiley

this just keeps gettin better.
Activity: 31
Congratulations on getting added to CoinKite!
jabulon that's some pretty damn good footwork. cheers.
Price is inconsequential, lower price means more BC for miners when the price does rise.

Focus on building infrastructure and building projects that contribute to the community.

My BC centric crypto exchange exchange is almost ready for open beta.

Make it rain!
Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Jump to: