Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1037. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
Can someone add us to the list to be added - https://www.coinpayments.net/coinreq I started to but don't know the answers to questions like average block time/recommended number of confirms etc.

We are supported there, I made it happen a week ago or so Smiley

https://www.coinpayments.net/supported-coins

Oh whoops....should've known someone was on it Wink cheers!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Can someone add us to the list to be added - https://www.coinpayments.net/coinreq I started to but don't know the answers to questions like average block time/recommended number of confirms etc.

We are supported there, I made it happen a week ago or so Smiley

https://www.coinpayments.net/supported-coins

Currently working on BlackCoin Merchant Store, Sell giftcards, Clothing promoting BC, Anonymous prepaid reloadable VISA, cell phone accessories and other things the community requests Smiley

Still in need of someone good with photoshop or similar, need some logos made among a few other pictures - Reward will be given for different pictures.
Activity: 245
I'm guessing there's not many females in these forums. Someone i know owns the first 'webshop' i ever built. She sells baby/ toddler t-shirts, pillows, chairs and all kinds of other stuff she makes/ saws/ hadcrafts herself. I could probably ask her to:

1- start accepting BC through CoinKite
2- make some promotional BC- pillows/ toddler/baby related stuff

I'll do this if there is enough interest in the community. Ask your Girlfriend/wife/toddler if they'd be interested in items like this.

Anyway, the girl i'm talking about can make almost anything fabric-related. Throw some ideas in here by quoting this or PM-ing me.
Activity: 294
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Smiley Just want to share something about good blackcoin articles from http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/02/blackcoin-pos-on-steroids/

https://i.imgur.com/fZnLh2qs.jpg

Smiley BC Man aka BitcoinRobotZ  Smiley

Try to load a better image here:

https://i.imgur.com/fZnLh2ql.jpg

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Im one of the people who have just few comments here,but been with bc for a while now..
Things are looking better each day, hope that price goes up soon to:)

If there is interest i can carwrap my Mb Ml like lambo in previous posts:)
With help of some donations, cus i dont have a clue hiw much does that cost:)

U can then post my car anywhere u want:)

Have a scooter to, can be also wraped:)

We have to start addvertising on small people, so they will see that Blackcoin is for everybody!

U can pm me for any suggestion how wrap my car:)

Keep up the good work...!!!!!!!

And yes.. to the mooooon:)

Peace&blackout

(Sorry for bad english)

We can call this movement BlackCoinMania... lets get and promote Bc logo on all sort of things... all over the world:)
Activity: 18
 Smiley Just want to share something about good blackcoin articles from http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/02/blackcoin-pos-on-steroids/

https://i.imgur.com/fZnLh2qs.jpg

Activity: 70
Im one of the people who have just few comments here,but been with bc for a while now..
Things are looking better each day, hope that price goes up soon to:)

If there is interest i can carwrap my Mb Ml like lambo in previous posts:)
With help of some donations, cus i dont have a clue hiw much does that cost:)

U can then post my car anywhere u want:)

Have a scooter to, can be also wraped:)

We have to start addvertising on small people, so they will see that Blackcoin is for everybody!

U can pm me for any suggestion how wrap my car:)

Keep up the good work...!!!!!!!

And yes.. to the mooooon:)

Peace&blackout

(Sorry for bad english)
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Faircoin Massive Panic right now. We're still holding.
Activity: 126
you know, i been noticing a higher than usual amount of people with low post counts commenting here. first off, welcome guys. second.. seems like blackcoin is actually bringing new people into the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 34
BlackCoin Mac OS X Update v1.0.5.1

—  fixes the OpenSSL heartbleed bug
—  implements latest commits
—  features QR Code support
—  built for OS X 10.6 -- 10.9

URL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jcz9jfm8h9yrrrh/BlackCoin-Qt-MacOSX-v1.0.5.1.zip

SHA: d2256283ebd3f594a82a03e979b80f200eea6659

BC tips: BF3AYX1tGXWwgUaHoPxGjYG9ajj9g8L3Uz

Please test and report back.  Sorry for the delay.

If I check 'about' I still see v1.0.5.0-g32a928e instead of v1.0.5.1. I made sure I opened the correct wallet and besides this it works perfectly fine.
Activity: 126
Blackcoin really does look like it is going places. I think the next step is to get places starting to accept it. Do we have any shops currently accepting them?

CoinKite

coinkite will be implemented on or around june 1st. it is set in stone, but has to be implemented first.

Greetings,

To: Blackcoin Community

Smiley All of you across world whose dedicated or contributed any
Amount of time, energy, & effort Towards the BC project , thanks
Unto you BC is experiencing unprecedented growth at a
Accelerated rate.  

As many altcoins communities there are I have
as of yet to find a Community that has anywhere
near the amount of excitement & promises as this one does.

Through observation (even tho a bit pre-maturely) BC has
 great potential as the 1st PURE POS-(mix w/POW) to do
exceptionally & extraordinary well as a
"Prestige Altcoin". (IMO)

As a vision comes to mind I see 2 stallions (one black/one gold) with a the BC symbol in the Middle

Edit: If BC is to be anything - it's a Prestige altcoin - can we treat as such

Congrats to being added to Coinkite

i really like the idea of black on one side gold on the other and b in the middle.. but the logo is pretty decent looking the way it is. thx for this post, it shows some global attn has been received. that's kind of a big thing.

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Blackcoin really does look like it is going places. I think the next step is to get places starting to accept it. Do we have any shops currently accepting them?
Activity: 168
black wednesday? no?

Not really, no evidence of any "Wall St." investors, just a PRWeb article. The coin is still on a natural upward trend though! The fundamentals are strong, and the people involved are (for the most part) capable Wink

We probably want to keep the number of huge claims about big investors (that end up being nothing) to a minimum, though, so as not to befoul our beloved coin's image...

Definitely, it's good to remember that people should need to earn trust before we throw money at them.

Thank you for your comments. I have been waiting to see what you would post. I think I have more than earned the trust of this community.

1. I announced the press release and raised money for the project. I used the money exactly the way I said I would.
2. I announced BlackOut Weds and 10 minutes after my announcement the price shot up over 1000 sat. That is a FACT...
3. By Tuesday BlackCoin was trading at over 10,000 on 2 exchanges. This was way before the CoinKite announcement or Multipool buy support.
4. Our press release goes live and the entire community was and still is talking about the release. Even BITCOIN tweeted about BlackCoin.
5. By Afternoon NYC time, buy support was established at multiple levels on Mintpal, and more than 30 BTC was spent just to establish a stable floor. Ask anyone trading and they can confirm this. This has never been done before, who do you think put up all that BTC? It wasn't mysterious magic forum trolls that put up that buy support.
6. After all the news and hype BlackCoin is still trading at an all time high and has not retreated to 8000 which has happened multiple times before.

Now sir tell me how wasn't the promotion, hype, or press release a success???

PS: I came through on EVERYTHING I promised and more. I also remember YOU saying you would donate after the press release went live. Lets see YOU follow through....

just do your thing, people will donate or not. I did because I think your a straight shooter. you don't have to answer every criticism though. Let the price of BC do that for you Smiley

Thank you....but I refuse to let some troll try to belittle the work that was done over the past week. I could care less if he donates or not. However, I was pointing out I kept my word, but since the release all he has done is criticize. Anyone reading his post would think I took the money and didn't deliver anything.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research
Greetings,

To: Blackcoin Community

Smiley All of you across world whose dedicated or contributed any
Amount of time, energy, & effort Towards the BC project , thanks
Unto you BC is experiencing unprecedented growth at a
Accelerated rate.   

As many altcoins communities there are I have
as of yet to find a Community that has anywhere
near the amount of excitement & promises as this one does.

Through observation (even tho a bit pre-maturely) BC has
 great potential as the 1st PURE POS-(mix w/POW) to do
exceptionally & extraordinary well as a
"Prestige Altcoin". (IMO)

As a vision comes to mind I see 2 stallions (one black/one gold) with a the BC symbol in the Middle

Edit: If BC is to be anything - it's a Prestige altcoin - can we treat as such

Congrats to being added to Coinkite
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
black wednesday? no?

Not really, no evidence of any "Wall St." investors, just a PRWeb article. The coin is still on a natural upward trend though! The fundamentals are strong, and the people involved are (for the most part) capable Wink

We probably want to keep the number of huge claims about big investors (that end up being nothing) to a minimum, though, so as not to befoul our beloved coin's image...

Definitely, it's good to remember that people should need to earn trust before we throw money at them.

Thank you for your comments. I have been waiting to see what you would post. I think I have more than earned the trust of this community.

1. I announced the press release and raised money for the project. I used the money exactly the way I said I would.
2. I announced BlackOut Weds and 10 minutes after my announcement the price shot up over 1000 sat. That is a FACT...
3. By Tuesday BlackCoin was trading at over 10,000 on 2 exchanges. This was way before the CoinKite announcement or Multipool buy support.
4. Our press release goes live and the entire community was and still is talking about the release. Even BITCOIN tweeted about BlackCoin.
5. By Afternoon NYC time, buy support was established at multiple levels on Mintpal, and more than 30 BTC was spent just to establish a stable floor. Ask anyone trading and they can confirm this. This has never been done before, who do you think put up all that BTC? It wasn't mysterious magic forum trolls that put up that buy support.
6. After all the news and hype BlackCoin is still trading at an all time high and has not retreated to 8000 which has happened multiple times before.

PS: I came through on EVERYTHING I promised and more. I also remember YOU saying you would donate after the press release went live. Lets see YOU follow through....

just do your thing, people will donate or not. I did because I think your a straight shooter. you don't have to answer every criticism though. Let the price of BC do that for you Smiley
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Congratulations on getting added to CoinKite!

Now for anybody wondering what they can do to help BC a very small thing that could be quite productive is:

Ask Cryptsy to add a USD/BC market!

Within the next week they say they are adding USD /BTC/LTC/DOGE/FTC Lets get BC added to that list!

Its just one email!

+1000 im tryin to ask @horusisthesun about that on twitter.

Hopefully we get +1000, I know Cryptsy normally will add a new coin if they get over 100 emails requesting it; since where already there hopefully only 100 more to get a USD market registered.

And remember Cryptsy has made big changes, from what I have read they are the only exchange based in the US (where bitcoin has been declared property, so hopefully property theft should not occur) They have been compliant with the IRS (from there twitter feeds), FinCEN (Cryptsy displays on their front page FinCEN BSA ID: 31000027060819) and followed SEC regulation by listing their shares with a separate entity!

From what I read they started filing paperwork back in September, If Mint pal could add USD it would be great but I think we have a much better shot getting listed with Cryptsy when they go live.  So take the time and Message Big Vern/ Cryptsy and Lets get a BC/USD pairing!

meh... I would take BTC-E over cryptsy anyday
Activity: 168
black wednesday? no?

5. By Afternoon NYC time, buy support was established at multiple levels on Mintpal, and more than 30 BTC was spent just to establish a stable floor. Ask anyone trading and they can confirm this. This has never been done before in the BC market, who do you think put up all that BTC? It wasn't mysterious magic forum trolls that put up that buy support.
6. After all the news and hype BlackCoin is still trading at an all time high and has not quickly retreated to 7000 after reaching 9000+, which has happened multiple times before.

EDIT: I want to make it clear I am not demanding donations. I could care less if you donated. But I am pointing out if anyone didn't follow through it was you.
Activity: 61
http://www.blackcointalk.com/ is the official forum.

i agree on news section on the forum, and the pool as well.
Activity: 37
Been following this closely for the last 2 weeks. Website looks good but needs the latest news on the main page, or in a news section. The news about coinkite and yahoo finance. It's nowhere to be seen, except for a single thread on a bitcoin forum which is now lost in a sea of text. It needs to be shouted out to new people visiting the main blackcoin site. Facebook also needs more likes (currently only has 250) and more regular updates posted on there. I also can't really see the point in the IRC channel. Why not just post here and get more publicity? It's basically the same sort of chat, but the interface is stuck in 1995. The main blackcointalk forum needs more exposure if blackcoin wants to separate itself and take over from bitcoin. I understand that bitcointalk is the one with the most traffic, but if blackcoin is to really take off, it needs to stand on it's own forum eventually. I'm sure there are more things i can think of, i'll post if i think of any more.

I love being part of the community so far. Love the blackcoin logo (very elegant) and love the way things are progressing so far, but it could be better. Just thought i would add my 0.2 BC  Cheesy
Jump to: