Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1199. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Im not trying to argue with u mr_random, or anybody on this thread, I'm just sick and tired of people here relentlessly bashing mintcoin and then whining when somebody tries to correct them when they say something untrue or misleading about it. Learn to promote your coin without bashing another.

these are some of the lies you said:
Mint is being supported by only "sockpuppets"
Mint is a pure PoS
Mint premine is not being used for anything
Mint volume is tiny

here are why they are lies:
1. Mint has a larger community than BC, if you look at the market history you will see less signs of manipulation than that of BC
2. This one is beyond obvious.. just look at the block explorer..
3. This one is obvious too, just look at the number of exchanges and merchants and the upcoming projects..
4. This one is also obvious, 20 BTC volume on Mintpal is only small in comparison to BC- in comparison to many other coins it is large. This also does not consider the 22 other exchanges that Mint is on.

Stop spreading lies and using lies to promote your coin and I will stop coming onto this thread to inform people of the truth.

Peace.

Ok, very interesting. Peace. If you guys discuss any further, make either a "MINT vs BC" topic, a "MINT and BC" topic or go find a IRC room or something. Or Skype. (imo the rest of the people in this thread don't really care about the differences or comparison.. esp. not such a high- explosively loaded discussion one)

We don't need truth. We don't need lies. We need.. tranquility.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
This is why I like Blackcoin. Because, along with all the technical and community benefits, it also comes with it's own built-in soap opera drama, The Trolled And The Beautiful.

Blackcoin is never ever boring. That's for sure.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
This is why I like Blackcoin. Because, along with all the technical and community benefits, it also comes with it's own built-in soap opera drama, The Trolled And The Beautiful.

Hehe. So much drama.

Do you think Bitcoins being stolen from mtgox means Bitcoin has a security flaw?

What does that have to do with blackcoins vulnerabilities? You are just trying to change the subject instead of analyzing blackcoins security flaws.

Reported. You don't seem to be here for information.

Let's get this thread back to normal Smiley

+1 thank you Smiley
cloverdex.io

Hehe. So much drama.

Do you think Bitcoins being stolen from mtgox means Bitcoin has a security flaw?

What does that have to do with blackcoins vulnerabilities? You are just trying to change the subject instead of analyzing blackcoins security flaws.

Reported. You don't seem to be here for information.

Let's get this thread back to normal Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Im not trying to argue with u mr_random, or anybody on this thread, I'm just sick and tired of people here relentlessly bashing mintcoin and then whining when somebody tries to correct them when they say something untrue or misleading about it. Learn to promote your coin without bashing another.

these are some of the lies you said:
Mint is being supported by only "sockpuppets"
Mint is a pure PoS
Mint premine is not being used for anything
Mint volume is tiny

here are why they are lies:
1. Mint has a larger community than BC, if you look at the market history you will see less signs of manipulation than that of BC
2. This one is beyond obvious.. just look at the block explorer..
3. This one is obvious too, just look at the number of exchanges and merchants and the upcoming projects..
4. This one is also obvious, 20 BTC volume on Mintpal is only small in comparison to BC- in comparison to many other coins it is large. This also does not consider the 22 other exchanges that Mint is on.

Stop spreading lies and using lies to promote your coin and I will stop coming onto this thread to inform people of the truth.

Peace.
Activity: 266
Pointless to argue with this mgburks, he's greedy for the attention, even if it's negative attention. Probably he derives some perverse sexual pleasure from it all. This is not about truth, only fud and infantile attention grabbing. It's therefore devolved into a nonsense argument. Waste of time. He is technically ignorant and there is no security issue, as documented in Sunny King's upgrade to the PoS code earlier this year, with confirmation from the person who identified the potential flaw in PoS in earlier releases, as well as by extensive peer review.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Cite your source for blackcoin vulnerabilities. Blackcoin has no known vulnerabilities. If you cannot cite your source then you are simply trolling and making yourself look like a desperate bagholder.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
mgburks77 - CryptoRush had a stupid implementation of the accounting system which is a feature in every wallet client. Basically their accounts were able to withdraw more than their balance was. That's how coins got "stolen" from CR. Nothing to do with BC itself.

stormia - BC makes no claims whatsoever. It's a coin without promises.

mr_random - Let's not hijack any threads hehe =P

I never said that, you should not falsely quote people. I am a freaking supporter of blackcoin what is wrong with people on this thread?

Please provide the link to me saying that.

Here is a link to mr_random hijacking the mint thread today:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450381.new#new

I can dig up him hijacking the thread many, many times in the past if you would like me to.

That's in response to mgburk posting like 20 times FUD in this thread in the last hour. I posted that after mgburks childish behaviour here.

That's my first post in the Mintcoin topic in 6 days.

Yet again more misinformation  Roll Eyes

How is that misinformation? Did you not post that on the Mint thread today? Was it not pure fud? Could I not dig up many, many similar postings of yours from the past, most if not all of which were not incited by somebody posting something on this thread?

How am I doing it many, many times when that is my first post there in 6 days?  Cheesy

many, many times means I post there once in 6 days?  Cheesy Special child you are.

Compared to you and mgburke spamming this topic (mgburke in particular really). Dozens of posts from mgburke in the last hour, tons more in the last week.

I don't act like a retard and make up lies.
Activity: 249
Activity: 364

Activity: 504
Merit: 253
I want the Mint shills to leave.
legendary
1. there is no blackcoin security flaw

2. that blackcoins were stolen

The blackcoins were stolen from an exchange. The exchange uses their own custom code to track coins of all the users.

Since you're just repeating yourself, I will repeat my question

mgburks77 - CryptoRush had a stupid implementation of the accounting system which is a feature in every wallet client. Basically their accounts were able to withdraw more than their balance was. That's how coins got "stolen" from CR. Nothing to do with BC itself.

I never said that, you should not falsely quote people. I am a freaking supporter of blackcoin what is wrong with people on this thread?

I can dig up him hijacking the thread many, many times in the past if you would like me to.

That's in response to mgburk posting like 20 times FUD in this thread in the last hour. I posted that after mgburks childish behaviour here.

How is that misinformation? Did you not post that on the Mint thread today? Was it not pure fud? Could I not dig up many, many similar postings of yours from the past, most if not all of which were not incited by somebody posting something on this thread?
legendary

Activity: 364
all I know is I am hearing two different things on this thread.

Blackcoins stolen from an exchange doesn't mean there is a flaw in the protocol. It's the exchange being poorly coded.

Or do you think Bitcoins being stolen from mtgox means Bitcoin has a security flaw? You do seem to have trouble understanding simple concepts.  Wink

I'm just asking dude, calm down. You guys are confusing the issue because you are so defensive.

No one is being defensive.

You're confusing the issue, because you are too stupid to read the answers that have been clearly given to you, repeatedly.  Go troll somewhere else.

No, the answers given by different people contradict each other. Like trying to hide something.

Yes you fail at reading then.  

There are no contradictions.  Show me one that hasn't already been answered in this thread over and over.  

Actually nevermind.  I'm done feeding the troll.  You are ignored, goodbye.

Meh. Not trying to pick a fight, basically I reacted to "Also, BC destroyed any claim to "energy efficiency" that it or any PoS coin can make since the advent of the multipool.", which I think you are correct about Smiley

This thread is so explosive right now lol.

Sorry I thought u were quoting me not responding to me, my mistake. I think BC is very promising, and yeah it never made any claims of environmentally friendlyness. mr_random did though and that was what I was responding to.
Activity: 182
cloverdex.io

Meh. Not trying to pick a fight, basically I reacted to "Also, BC destroyed any claim to "energy efficiency" that it or any PoS coin can make since the advent of the multipool.", which I think you are correct about Smiley

This thread is so explosive right now lol.
Activity: 238

Blackcoins stolen from an exchange doesn't mean there is a flaw in the protocol. It's the exchange being poorly coded.

Or do you think Bitcoins being stolen from mtgox means Bitcoin has a security flaw? You do seem to have trouble understanding simple concepts.  Wink

I'm just asking dude, calm down. You guys are confusing the issue because you are so defensive.

You're confusing the issue, because you are too stupid to read the answers that have been clearly given to you, repeatedly.  Go troll somewhere else.

No, the answers given by different people contradict each other. Like trying to hide something.

Yes you fail at reading then.  

There are no contradictions.  Show me one that hasn't already been answered in this thread over and over.  

Actually nevermind.  I'm done feeding the troll.  You are ignored, goodbye.

Just leave it be, if there is a security flaw it will present itself in due time.
Jump to: