Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1200. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
all I know is I am hearing two different things on this thread.

1. there is no blackcoin security flaw

2. that blackcoins were stolen

Blackcoins stolen from an exchange doesn't mean there is a flaw in the protocol. It's the exchange being poorly coded.

Or do you think Bitcoins being stolen from mtgox means Bitcoin has a security flaw? You do seem to have trouble understanding simple concepts.  Wink

I'm just asking dude, calm down. You guys are confusing the issue because you are so defensive.

No one is being defensive.

You're confusing the issue, because you are too stupid to read the answers that have been clearly given to you, repeatedly.  Go troll somewhere else.

No, the answers given by different people contradict each other. Like trying to hide something.
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
new mintcoin ipo!
spam @blackcoin!!!!
gain 0,001% of premined mint!

great deal concidering that the premine is way more....

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Blackcoins stolen from an exchange doesn't mean there is a flaw in the protocol. It's the exchange being poorly coded.

Or do you think Bitcoins being stolen from mtgox means Bitcoin has a security flaw? You do seem to have trouble understanding simple concepts.  Wink

I'm just asking dude, calm down. You guys are confusing the issue because you are so defensive.

No one is being defensive.

You're confusing the issue, because you are too stupid to read the answers that have been clearly given to you, repeatedly.  Go troll somewhere else.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What is all the arguing about lol? I thought we are creating crypto currencies in defiance of the current crappy economic systems that are enslaving us. Anyway I am holding my BCs and hoping that also Cryptorush will do the right thing to and return my stolen coins. I am surprised they have not shut down the accounts of all the thieves who took our coins? Smiley

+1. Dreaming of the day cryptos can work together. Looks far off based on the attitudes I see everywhere on this forum. Constructive criticism and bipartisanism are instantly rejected in a fury of self-defensive slurs and name calling.

I pray for that day.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
mgburks77 - CryptoRush had a stupid implementation of the accounting system which is a feature in every wallet client. Basically their accounts were able to withdraw more than their balance was. That's how coins got "stolen" from CR. Nothing to do with BC itself.

stormia - BC makes no claims whatsoever. It's a coin without promises.

mr_random - Let's not hijack any threads hehe =P

I never said that, you should not falsely quote people. I am a freaking supporter of blackcoin what is wrong with people on this thread?

Please provide the link to me saying that.

Here is a link to mr_random hijacking the mint thread today:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450381.new#new

I can dig up him hijacking the thread many, many times in the past if you would like me to.

Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
mgburks77 - CryptoRush had a stupid implementation of the accounting system which is a feature in every wallet client. Basically their accounts were able to withdraw more than their balance was. That's how coins got "stolen" from CR. Nothing to do with BC itself.

stormia - BC makes no claims whatsoever. It's a coin without promises.

mr_random - Let's not hijack any threads hehe =P

If anyone in here is interested in Blackcoin, the official IRC is extremely active. This thread seems to be hijacked.

We also have the subreddit over at reddit.com/r/blackcoin!

I urge people to continue posting here though and not be deterred by a couple of trolls. New people read this topic everyday.  Smiley

I'm giving you and opportunity to come clean about how the coins were stolen, don't run away
KEEP TROLLING.  

All the answers have been given very clearly.  
Activity: 308

hahaha +1
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
If anyone in here is interested in Blackcoin, the official IRC is extremely active. This thread seems to be hijacked.

I urge people to continue posting here though and not be deterred by a couple of trolls. New people read this topic everyday.  Smiley

I'm giving you and opportunity to come clean about how the coins were stolen, don't run away

Answer my question then: do you think Bitcoins being stolen from mtgox means Bitcoin has a security flaw?
legendary

Blackcoins were stolen from Cryptorush exchange.  They had a security flaw in their exchange code.  Blackcoin is not to blame, the dev's of the exchange already admitted that they screwed up.
Activity: 195
man, I'm just asking about a known security issue that was discussed on this thread. I don't know where all of that came from.

Which security issue are you asking about?  The one that was completely debunked a few pages ago? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5971244

The nonsense that someone could 51% the coin by making transactions in intervals to generate multiple blocks in a row?  This is impossible POS doesn't work based on coinage only.

He's been spamming that rubbish for pages

Perhaps we should spam the MINT topic with similar lies? But no lets not sink to their level of desperation.  Cheesy

desperation.....  B I N G O !
legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
What is all the arguing about lol? I thought we are creating crypto currencies in defiance of the current crappy economic systems that are enslaving us. Anyway I am holding my BCs and hoping that also Cryptorush will do the right thing to and return my stolen coins. I am surprised they have not shut down the accounts of all the thieves who took our coins? Smiley

+1. Dreaming of the day cryptos can work together. Looks far off based on the attitudes I see everywhere on this forum. Constructive criticism and bipartisanism are instantly rejected in a fury of self-defensive slurs and name calling.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
legendary
if there is no security flaw how were blackcoins stolen?

sounds fishy?

I guess there must be a security flaw in Bitcoin since Bitcoin were stolen from mtgox  Cheesy

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

The reason you are asking is because you think you missed that train and you are trolling on this thread.

I don't know if you missed it or not, but your attitude is pathetic.

I think you quoted the wrong person...

fixed it already. Sorry qiwoman ...
Jump to: