Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1198. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
What is so special about this coin?  Everyone keeps talking about it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
If you are able to buy under 6600 Sats ya'll are lucky. Tonight it will most likely rise beyond 7000 easily.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
No linux 32 bit client?  Sad

Maybe you could contact them and ask for it. Or use a virtual machine.

You can compile from source.. Guide here: www.blackcointalk.com/index.php?topic=535.0
Thanks. I think this coin will be huge.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Do you think Bitcoins being stolen from mtgox means Bitcoin has a security flaw?

What does that have to do with blackcoins vulnerabilities? You are just trying to change the subject instead of analyzing blackcoins security flaws.

Reported. You don't seem to be here for information.

Let's get this thread back to normal Smiley

+2. Reporting him too.

I also want this back to normal discussion!

^^

So we dropped quite a bit in volume today Smiley

But we gained quite some hashes at the multipool, and we're up 500 from this morning (EU). Yay @ market Tongue

I noticed the drop in volume. I am hoping this follows the same pattern as the previous run up in price. When we first spiked up to 4500 the trading volume broke 1000 BTC and then a dump took us down to 1500 satoshis with the volume eventually settling around 400 BTC at 3000 satoshis. When the trading volume settled like this the price then went on it's next pump up to 9000 and the trading volume went crazy again.

Lets see if history will repeat itself   Grin

Looks like there will be a pump to 9K Satoshis tonight.

I could be dead wrong...but it looks to me like it's going to be a dead trading night.  Volume is going down and the buy activity just ain't there for now....maybe tomorrow?

Do you have any inside info for us?

I don't have any inside information.

I can see that the multipools are going to sell their alts tonight and buy BC to pay the miners.

Also, it's Saturday night when many people are off work and are looking to buy in BC.

My speculation is that it will hit 9K Satoshis, maybe touch 10K before stabilizing.

Great!  I hope you are right for this weekend....I have got my popcorn ready....for today or whenever it happens.....
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io

You can compile from source.. Guide here: www.blackcointalk.com/index.php?topic=535.0

Activity: 490
No linux 32 bit client?  Sad

Do you think Bitcoins being stolen from mtgox means Bitcoin has a security flaw?

What does that have to do with blackcoins vulnerabilities? You are just trying to change the subject instead of analyzing blackcoins security flaws.

+2. Reporting him too.

^^

But we gained quite some hashes at the multipool, and we're up 500 from this morning (EU). Yay @ market Tongue

I noticed the drop in volume. I am hoping this follows the same pattern as the previous run up in price. When we first spiked up to 4500 the trading volume broke 1000 BTC and then a dump took us down to 1500 satoshis with the volume eventually settling around 400 BTC at 3000 satoshis. When the trading volume settled like this the price then went on it's next pump up to 9000 and the trading volume went crazy again.

I could be dead wrong...but it looks to me like it's going to be a dead trading night.  Volume is going down and the buy activity just ain't there for now....maybe tomorrow?

I don't have any inside information.

I can see that the multipools are going to sell their alts tonight and buy BC to pay the miners.

Also, it's Saturday night when many people are off work and are looking to buy in BC.

My speculation is that it will hit 9K Satoshis, maybe touch 10K before stabilizing.

Cite your source for blackcoin vulnerabilities. Blackcoin has no known vulnerabilities. If you cannot cite your source then you are simply trolling and making yourself look like a desperate bagholder.

I am merely asking about vulnerabilities I saw mentioned on this thread. Someone said their blackcoin got stolen, and someone else mentioned a security vulnerability.

All I did was ask about it and then you guy wigged out and went into damage control overdrive

Something a little strange about that. Never did get a straight answer to my question. Oh well. I've had enough.

Reported you to the mods for trolling. You seem not to listen to anyone here.

The vulnerabilities mentioned were in other versions of POS.

Blackcoin has the version that does not have the vulnerabilities.

Blackcoins got stolen because the CryptoRush exchange had faulty code.

Again as others have said, your questions have been answered numerous times in this thread. Now go away.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

+2. Reporting him too.

^^

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Cite your source for blackcoin vulnerabilities. Blackcoin has no known vulnerabilities. If you cannot cite your source then you are simply trolling and making yourself look like a desperate bagholder.

I am merely asking about vulnerabilities I saw mentioned on this thread. Someone said their blackcoin got stolen, and someone else mentioned a security vulnerability.

All I did was ask about it and then you guy wigged out and went into damage control overdrive

Something a little strange about that. Never did get a straight answer to my question. Oh well. I've had enough.

+2. Reporting him too.

^^

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

+2. Reporting him too.

^^

Activity: 210
Im not trying to argue with u mr_random, or anybody on this thread, I'm just sick and tired of people here relentlessly bashing mintcoin and then whining when somebody tries to correct them when they say something untrue or misleading about it. Learn to promote your coin without bashing another.

these are some of the lies you said:
Mint is being supported by only "sockpuppets"
Mint is a pure PoS
Mint premine is not being used for anything
Mint volume is tiny

here are why they are lies:
1. Mint has a larger community than BC, if you look at the market history you will see less signs of manipulation than that of BC
2. This one is beyond obvious.. just look at the block explorer..
3. This one is obvious too, just look at the number of exchanges and merchants and the upcoming projects..
4. This one is also obvious, 20 BTC volume on Mintpal is only small in comparison to BC- in comparison to many other coins it is large. This also does not consider the 22 other exchanges that Mint is on.

Stop spreading lies and using lies to promote your coin and I will stop coming onto this thread to inform people of the truth.

Peace.

Ok, very interesting. Peace. If you guys discuss any further, make either a "MINT vs BC" topic, a "MINT and BC" topic or go find a IRC room or something. Or Skype. (imo the rest of the people in this thread don't really care about the differences or comparison.. esp. not such a high- explosively loaded discussion one)

We don't need truth. We don't need lies. We need.. tranquility.

True, i am here because i made my choice.
Activity: 644
I was told about a complaint on my P2Pool mining node how the BC amounts were changing. Well that's because the BC amounts are estimates based off variables that given up to date when you refresh the page. Unfortunately these variables change a lot very quickly, which can lead to BC estimates swinging up and down as much as 50%. But overall the day to day payouts are relatively stable (for now). I have it all written on the page, and Im not sure if I wasn't being clear about it? If there's something you don't understand, feel free to suggest something that will make it more clear to the miner. Smiley

This is my 8-8.5 MH/s miner below.

http://cryptoalts.com/stats/?miner=BJ8Jx2Z18tDtsFALRDtuqs2xSrt6VGiAtC
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

+2. Reporting him too.

^^

What's the boost in hash due to? The onslaught of SHA miners?
cloverdex.io

+2. Reporting him too.

^^

legendary

+2. Reporting him too.

cloverdex.io
Im not trying to argue with u mr_random, or anybody on this thread, I'm just sick and tired of people here relentlessly bashing mintcoin and then whining when somebody tries to correct them when they say something untrue or misleading about it. Learn to promote your coin without bashing another.

Mint is a pure PoS
Mint volume is tiny

1. Mint has a larger community than BC, if you look at the market history you will see less signs of manipulation than that of BC
3. This one is obvious too, just look at the number of exchanges and merchants and the upcoming projects..
4. This one is also obvious, 20 BTC volume on Mintpal is only small in comparison to BC- in comparison to many other coins it is large. This also does not consider the 22 other exchanges that Mint is on.

Stop spreading lies and using lies to promote your coin and I will stop coming onto this thread to inform people of the truth.

Peace.

Lol please. This is the BLACKCOIN topic. Do you think this topic title says Mint?  Cheesy I don't not come into the MINTCOIN topic and spam rubbish in it all day long.

I did not say it was supported only by sockpuppets.
It says itself in the Mintcoin topic created by the mintcoin dev that the coin is pure PoS
I did not say the Mint Premine is not being used for anything. Re-read what I said.
Mint trading volume IS tiny.(23btc MINT vs 370btc Blackcoin on Mintpal)

As for Mint having a larger community, it must be larger if it needs spammers like you and mgburke trying to take over the Blackcoin topic  Cheesy Last time I checked the Blackcoin market cap was 50% higher than MINT

Ok. Thank you. Very interesting. Move along. Nothing to see here.
legendary

Mint is a pure PoS
Mint volume is tiny

Peace.

Lol please. This is the BLACKCOIN topic. Do you think this topic title says Mint?  Cheesy I don't come into the MINTCOIN topic and spam rubbish in it all day long.

I did not say it was supported only by sockpuppets.
It says itself in the Mintcoin topic created by the mintcoin dev that the coin is pure PoS
I did not say the Mint Premine is not being used for anything. Re-read what I said.
Mint trading volume IS tiny.(23btc MINT vs 370btc Blackcoin on Mintpal)

As for Mint having a larger community, it must be larger if it needs spammers like you and mgburke trying to take over the Blackcoin topic  Cheesy Last time I checked the Blackcoin market cap was 50% higher than MINT
Jump to: