Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1201. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
if there is no security flaw how were blackcoins stolen?

sounds fishy?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
What is all the arguing about lol? I thought we are creating crypto currencies in defiance of the current crappy economic systems that are enslaving us. Anyway I am holding my BCs and hoping that also Cryptorush will do the right thing to and return my stolen coins. I am surprised they have not shut down the accounts of all the thieves who took our coins? Smiley

Mgburks lost a lot of money on MINT and his only way of regaining his losses is spamming the Blackcoin topic with lies and FUD  Cheesy

Poor guy didn't realise that pre-mined coins pocketed by the developer never go far
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
What is all the arguing about lol? I thought we are creating crypto currencies in defiance of the current crappy economic systems that are enslaving us. Anyway I am holding my BCs and hoping that also Cryptorush will do the right thing to and return my stolen coins. I am surprised they have not shut down the accounts of all the thieves who took our coins? Smiley

The reason you are asking is because you think you missed that train and you are trolling on this thread.

I don't know if you missed it or not, but your attitude is pathetic.

I think you quoted the wrong person...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The reason I ask is because I'm thinking about getting some but it seems way overvalued

The reason you are asking is because you think you missed that train and you are trolling on this thread.

I don't know if you missed it or not, but your attitude is pathetic.

What is all the arguing about lol? I thought we are creating crypto currencies in defiance of the current crappy economic systems that are enslaving us. Anyway I am holding my BCs and hoping that also Cryptorush will do the right thing to and return my stolen coins. I am surprised they have not shut down the accounts of all the thieves who took our coins?

blackcoin is susceptible to theft?

How?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
why are we talking about mintcoin in a blackcoin thread? i think you clicked the wrong thread  Kiss

I don't know, I'm simply asking about the known security flaw associated with blackcoin. I didn't bring that up.

But I'm getting a lot of double talk instead of straight answers.

THERE IS NO KNOWN SECURITY FLAW WITH BLACKCOIN!!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5971244

HOW MANY TIMES DOES THIS NEED TO BE ANSWERED BEFORE YOU SEE IT!

You're either stupid or trolling, either way going on my ignore list.
Activity: 294
The reason I ask is because I'm thinking about getting some but it seems way overvalued
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
On one slide?

Different communities probably. Black is 'sexier' than green.

Black Ferrari or Green Prius? hmmm my choice is made :p

Green as money, green is associated psicologically to money
why are we talking about mintcoin in a blackcoin thread? i think you clicked the wrong thread  Kiss

I don't know, I'm simply asking about the known security flaw associated with blackcoin. I didn't bring that up.

But I'm getting a lot of double talk instead of straight answers.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
LMAO MINT is pure PoS.

Mintcoin (code: MINT), also known as MintCoin, is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency that uses both proof-of-stake (PoS) and proof-of-work (PoW) systems.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mintcoin

it's hybrid, so it avoids the known blackcoin security weakness

Lol Blackcoin has no known vulnerabilities.

Quote your source which lists a vulnerability of Blackcoin. There are none. It's based on the latest peercoin code whose POS code has no known vulnerabilities.

The MINT coiners are getting desperate spreading lies about Blackcoin in this topic trying to pump up their tiny market cap.

And here is a quote from your OWN mintcoin topic created by the MINTCOIN DEVELOPER:

"MintCoin is an innovative, secure and energy efficient PoW/PoS coin. It uses a faster PoW distribution mechanism to distribute the initial coins, then after 5 weeks the coin is basically transferred to a pure PoS coin, where the generation of the coin is mainly through the PoS interests." (front page of the official topic - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mint-mintcoin-pos-5-no-ico-fair-distro-community-maintained-450381)

So either your Developer is so good he can't be bothered to update the main source of information of Mintcoin or he has indeed made the coin so it's not PoS only (I am guessing he wasn't able to work out how to make a PoS coin?). If it's the latter that also makes Blackcoin even more energy efficient than Mintcoin  Cheesy

Once again you are a fool and an ass and you are demonstrating it.

"MintCoin is an innovative, secure and energy efficient PoW/PoS coin. It uses a faster PoW distribution mechanism to distribute the initial coins, then after 5 weeks the coin is basically transferred to a pure PoS coin"

it says basically because the PoW blocks only generate 1 coin/block. You can see the PoW blocks are still being generated so there is really no way to dispute the fact that Mint is PoS/PoW hybrid...

Let me compare the quotes for you my child: I said:

"LMAO MINT is pure PoS."

Official topic written by the MINT dev says:

then after 5 weeks the coin is basically transferred to a pure PoS coin

Either way it makes Blackcoin the more energy efficient coin  Cheesy That's your main marketing slogan being energy efficient. Another win for Blackcoin.  Cheesy

Let me restate what I just said... since apparently you missed it the first time:

"MintCoin is an innovative, secure and energy efficient PoW/PoS coin. It uses a faster PoW distribution mechanism to distribute the initial coins, then after 5 weeks the coin is basically transferred to a pure PoS coin"

it says basically because the PoW blocks only generate 1 coin/block. You can see the PoW blocks are still being generated so there is really no way to dispute the fact that Mint is PoS/PoW hybrid...

Wow yeah, so much more energy efficient... how much more energy intensive do you really think maintaing a hashrate of nearly 0 is? I think it's worth the added level of security. Also, BC destroyed any claim to "energy efficiency" that it or any PoS coin can make since the advent of the multipool.

http://www.cryptostatz.com/coins/Mintcoin_hashrate.php
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
just trying to get reliable information regarding known blackcoin security flaw

There is no known security flaw. What are you talking about?
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
Is this the blackcoin thread or the mintcoin thread? Maybe I took a wrong turn somewhere...
legendary
man, I'm just asking about a known security issue that was discussed on this thread. I don't know where all of that came from.

Which security issue are you asking about?  The one that was completely debunked a few pages ago? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5971244

The nonsense that someone could 51% the coin by making transactions in intervals to generate multiple blocks in a row?  This is impossible POS doesn't work based on coinage only.

He's been spamming that rubbish for pages

Perhaps we should spam the MINT topic with similar lies? But no lets not sink to their level of desperation.  Cheesy
Activity: 308
On one slide?

Different communities probably. Black is 'sexier' than green.

Black Ferrari or Green Prius? hmmm my choice is made :p
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
man, I'm just asking about a known security issue that was discussed on this thread. I don't know where all of that came from.

Which security issue are you asking about?  The one that was completely debunked a few pages ago? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5971244

The nonsense that someone could 51% the coin by making transactions in intervals to generate multiple blocks in a row?  This is impossible POS doesn't work based on coinage only.
legendary

Quote your source which lists a vulnerability of Blackcoin. There are none. It's based on the latest peercoin code whose POS code has no known vulnerabilities.

The MINT coiners are getting desperate spreading lies about Blackcoin in this topic trying to pump up their tiny market cap.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
legendary
LMAO MINT is pure PoS.

Mintcoin (code: MINT), also known as MintCoin, is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency that uses both proof-of-stake (PoS) and proof-of-work (PoW) systems.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mintcoin

it's hybrid, so it avoids the known blackcoin security weakness

And here is a quote from your OWN mintcoin topic created by the MINTCOIN DEVELOPER:

"MintCoin is an innovative, secure and energy efficient PoW/PoS coin. It uses a faster PoW distribution mechanism to distribute the initial coins, then after 5 weeks the coin is basically transferred to a pure PoS coin, where the generation of the coin is mainly through the PoS interests." (front page of the official topic - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mint-mintcoin-pos-5-no-ico-fair-distro-community-maintained-450381)

So either your Developer is so good he can't be bothered to update the main source of information of Mintcoin or he has indeed made the coin so it's not PoS only (I am guessing he wasn't able to work out how to make a PoS coin?). If it's the latter that also makes Blackcoin even more energy efficient than Mintcoin  Cheesy

Once again you are a fool and an ass and you are demonstrating it.

Let me compare the quotes for you my child: I said:

"LMAO MINT is pure PoS."

Official topic written by the MINT dev says:

then after 5 weeks the coin is basically transferred to a pure PoS coin

Either way it makes Blackcoin the more energy efficient coin  Cheesy That's your main marketing slogan being energy efficient. Another win for Blackcoin.  Cheesy
Jump to: