Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1205. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
im gonna hold until we plateau around the same market cap as nextcoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
Dogecoin has a nice paper / brain / bulk wallet site here  http://dogeaddress.com/

I bet someone here decent at development could get one going for Blackcoin too using this  https://github.com/litecoin-project/liteaddress.org

FYI
New sites and services to support BC would help add value, especially though support for those trying to support / buy / use this coin is crucial.

IMHO

also there's already something like that for BC. it's a few pages back so you just search for it Tongue i think i saw it last week.  you can create your own paper wallet, etc.

I think we should put it on the first page http://paperwallet.ga/BlackCoin/

So just to confirm this is 100% safe to use? I want to be sure before moving coins.
Activity: 301
I sold at 7100. Bought more @ 6800. Transferred my BC to my wallet. Im DONE 4 today.

same here Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Cryptsy is dying, it is telling when they rush to add a new P&D coin of the day but sit on their hands on Blackcoin for 2 weeks.
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
I sold at 7100. Bought more @ 6800. Transferred my BC to my wallet. Im DONE 4 today.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Congrats on getting on Cryptsy!

Feeling generous?
BC: B79VR1s7ubEbL4dyJHMFoEjajTSNTxdtvC
Thank you for sending anything
Activity: 32
the market at Cryptsy is pretty quiet
Activity: 42
just got a payout for 24 hours, and I dont know what all the whining is about.
seems like you get about 80 bc/mh/day so .0048 BTC.
thats a good average to if you count that you dont have to do anything, if I try using other coins and had to switch it on mintpal, I wouldnt be able to pay for the time it took to be researching and switching coin
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I dont get why so many people are selling their coins ;p its just dumb to sell them this cheap haha
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
it will be interesting to see where the price ends up today.  So far the buy volume is killing the sell on cryptsy, though their is someone trying to veil it by putting up tons of sells at .05 bc per sell

It's had a pretty minimal effect on the price so far. Maybe Cryptsy is being abandoned by the masses?
legendary
it will be interesting to see where the price ends up today.  So far the buy volume is killing the sell on cryptsy, though their is someone trying to veil it by putting up tons of sells at .05 bc per sell
SellALL, BuyBTC
legendary
I agree with craptsy being a good thing for BC.
The only thing that BC has against it right no is its lack of exposure, atm there are only 6000 addresses with more than 10 BC in it and only 1000 with 10k
the price of BC will grow exponentially with adoption from a wider range of users.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
in the past i just made negative experience with craptsy , dunno if it will kill the coin or not..

I will not kill the coin at all, it kill crappy coins that are pump and dump. Since BC can't be mined anymore, it is far more safe.

I agree. I am also skeptic with Cryptsy but BC is a different story. The trading there stabilizes already on MintPal levels, so
I think that it can only bring benefit to BC. More traders, more interest, 2 strong exchanges.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
in the past i just made negative experience with craptsy , dunno if it will kill the coin or not..

The are no miners to dump
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

I will not kill the coin at all, it kill crappy coins that are pump and dump. Since BC can't be mined anymore, it is far more safe.
Activity: 301
Jump to: