Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1227. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Somebody cheers this afternon about buying cheap BC at 6600 satoshi.

I told him Never cheer too early. BC will come back soon.

Now I say the target of this round is 3000 satoshi or even lower...
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Why btc is dropping so hard? Any ideas Huh

Difficult should be temporary
Does not experience the tough get things cannot withstand a single blow
Believe me

the bubble might be exploding.i pulled out for most part yesterday.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
People who trusted their savings in this currency does not deserve this!

This decline is exaggerated!  Huh

If you are so afraid or cannot afford to loose, you should not be investing in Altcoins in the first place..
Activity: 64
I don't mind them, they will be funny to read 6 months from now.

Why is 6 months
Are you sure?
Activity: 112
People who trusted their savings in this currency does not deserve this!

This decline is exaggerated!  Huh
Activity: 64
Why btc is dropping so hard? Any ideas Huh

Difficult should be temporary
Does not experience the tough get things cannot withstand a single blow
Believe me
Activity: 168
I have been thinking about an idea for quite sometime now, and BlackCoin might be the perfect fit. Many miners do not have bank accounts and it is a pain to convert cryptocurrencies into fiat. I have an acquaintance in the financial industry and we have worked on a few projects together. He has access to some really cool financial products for corporations. I discussed this idea with him already and now I want to test the waters here and see if there will be some demand before thinking about moving forward.

If you could convert your BlackCoins into a virtual Visa/Master Card that you can use online, or even a custom physical BlackCoin Visa/Master Card for US/Canadian residents, would you guys be interested in that service? There will be a fee somewhere in the neighborhood of $7.00 - $10.00 per virtual number/card. If this is something you guys would be interested in, he could put this on fast-track for me so I can be approved and I could have something up and running quickly.

If there was strong support I would consider keeping it BlackCoin only which would force other people interested in using the service to first convert their other coins into BlackCoin.

Please let me know what you think and all feedback is welcome.

I am happy to read so many positive comments and it seems there is legitimate demand for the card. I have already secured the domain after reading the responses and next week I will begin the process of making this a reality. This is not an easy or cheap endeavour, but I promise I will make this happen for you guys. BlackCoin is the first coin that fits my idea, and a credit card just seems like a natural fit with the new "high-end" logo.

WHY THIS IS A BRILLIANT IDEA:
Even though it may take years before cryptocurrencies are widely accepted, it is important that we have the infrastructure running smoothly beforehand.  This is a great intermediate step to take while BlackCoin is finding its footing.  The #1 reason why this is a brilliant idea - do you have any idea how much we would have to pay for this kind of advertising??  People will be flashing BlackCoin credit cards all around the world.  This also makes a great option as a gift card.  I know how everyone feels about banks, but this time let's use them to our advantage.

Unfortunately the US Bank will only allow people from United States and Canada to own the card. However, if it takes off I can easily partner with banks overseas. But you are correct people using the card will be free advertising, and that sexy logo will catch a lot of attention. One thing you forgot to mention, every website that writes about cryptocurrencies will write about this once it launches.
Activity: 210
the price is sooo manipulated..whales are playing here, and I think many people can get badly burnt..

When it was still at around 2000 I started seeing loads of 1.01010101 buy orders. These spammy orders would drive up price by 100 sats atleast, then noobs arrive and place buy orders above a these 1 bc fake buys, then whale re-inforces and repeat, and after a while price is 3000 and the process repeats itself and price is suddenly 3500, 4000...

Anyone else noticed this?

Yes which is why I won't buy back in at anything higher than 3k which we should probably see again midweek once this pump fad wears off and people want to cash out for BTC

Can I just say it's happening like I called it

Not sure the buy support will let it fall under 4k

What buy support ? There's no solid walls to backup the prices

There's a 9BTC wall at 4900 now but if panic sets in that will be knocked down pretty fast
Activity: 183
the price is sooo manipulated..whales are playing here, and I think many people can get badly burnt..

When it was still at around 2000 I started seeing loads of 1.01010101 buy orders. These spammy orders would drive up price by 100 sats atleast, then noobs arrive and place buy orders above a these 1 bc fake buys, then whale re-inforces and repeat, and after a while price is 3000 and the process repeats itself and price is suddenly 3500, 4000...

Yes which is why I won't buy back in at anything higher than 3k which we should probably see again midweek once this pump fad wears off and people want to cash out for BTC

Not sure the buy support will let it fall under 4k
dam bc is taking too long, I missed 5k Sad
Activity: 112

man what a ride!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Is it right that the stats on 'http://blackcoinpool.com/?miner=xxxxxxxx' aren't working except the 'current hashrate' one?

I've been mining there for a couple of hours now, and I only see my hashrate. No shifts done or estimated BC.

Could anyone please answer to this? Are those other statistics not working yet, or is there something wrong with my miner?

Please response.
Activity: 210

I just got 29K @ 5901  Grin
Im done for today

OMG you really snatched up a bargain well done! That is well cheap. How did you get them so low price?

you can even get them at 5700 now Wink
Activity: 98
lot of coins catched at 5000 ^^
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
Dump might be over. Price should bounce back now.
thrasher.
BC sha256 pool http://68.46.66.197/ is @ over 1.2 TH/s. Very nice, very nice. Wink

I gave them 400 BC for a domain so they are at bc256pool.com now

Go team BC!

1.2 THs Wowzers!

This pool is going to bring home some bacon tonight! (or in my case soy fakin'bacon) mwahahaha

1.6+ now and growing. Only been online less than 12 hours.
Most people have no spine so they dump, also until btc can right it's ship alts will have a hard time.
Activity: 154
Panicky morons haha Dumped into the market manipulators hands - well done, you are making him rich and your brothers poor.
I find it funny that btcwhale keeps saying blackcoin is going to die, when if people listened to him they would all be out at 4000. I am looking at the blackcoin news today and it is all good. We have a sha pool up not which is good. If this blackcard thing comes to be that will bring us on a fast track to be the worlds best crypto.
Jump to: