Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1237. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Has anyone else noticed that https://agx.io/markets/296/trade has opened a BC exchange market.

unfortunately no orders there yet as they have 0% fee for a while

This is great news, you should post it on /r/blackcoin too

Just sent some Blackcoins there to see if its legitimate.

It is, I had contacted them and aked if they would please add BC to their exchange, that it would be good for them also because they are new and trying to attract customers.

And today they got back to me :

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: jamieb81 on: Today at 02:39:14 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
Jamie - we have Blackcoin available!

https://agx.io/markets/296/trade

Thanks!

Justin

25 Confirmations in my wallet and balance has yet shown up pending on agx.io there yet. They are using the old Blackcoin logo as well. Very suspicious at the moment...

I have traded there a few other alt coins, did not have a problem. Keep us posted.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Has anyone else noticed that https://agx.io/markets/296/trade has opened a BC exchange market.

It is, I had contacted them and aked if they would please add BC to their exchange, that it would be good for them also because they are new and trying to attract customers.

Thanks!

Justin

25 Confirmations in my wallet and balance has yet shown up pending on agx.io there yet. They are using the old Blackcoin logo as well. Very suspicious at the moment...
Activity: 210
Read his other post. Also if you don't think that multipool gets you the best profit, guess what there are more to chose from.

His other post had no evidence that what he mined was most profitable only that he mined, which was never in doubt

As I said it helps to know reading comprehension, but it's a common tactic to feign the lack of reading comprehension to avoid answering questions which could result in damaging answers

Typical bait & switch tactics that shady characters often employ to avoid answering the question at hand
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
why my wallet keeps saying i have 1 day to stake then it goes to like 18 hours and back to 1 day?
thrasher.
You should try to convince them to do any of the following: BC <-> LTC, BC <-> DODGE, BC <-> MINT, BC <-> NOBL

Thanks!

Justin

15 confirmations in my wallet but yet to show up pending on agx.io... Keep tuned. Will inform you the results.
Activity: 196
For all those wondering why your payouts in BC are so poor on the amazing new multi-pool, it's because they sit on NobleCoin when we're the 30th+ most profitable. A few of the BC community as well as a decent amount of pump & dumpers on Twitter despise NobleCoin, so if you're looking for good returns for your hashrate you won't find it there.

I don't want to start a flame war here although I might get some lashing back, but just a tidbit of information if you actually want good returns in Blackcoin for your rigs.

There are several mutlipools targeting different coins. Unfortunately for every PoW altcoin, you will fall victims to blackcoin. Its just the nature of the beast, join early or wait and be engulfed.
haha we are Borg as we assimilate all other cryptos

It is a good metaphor, eventually the new alts will have to be designed that don't let us do this but after that we would have effectively made cryptocurrencies different.

New currencies after blackcoin grows big enough will use much less energy over all. This goal is more noble than noblecoin and better for the environment than mintcoin claims to be. This is just progress, many will be upset but after a certain point the idea is out there and it won't be stoppable. If its not blackcoin it will be some other cryptocurrency that takes advantage of this positive feedback loop.

BTC better watch out too then, were heading for #1!  Roll Eyes

Seriously, this is the next 'in thing' and were all riding it for the time being for the same reason. That is, until the next alt that eclipses BC is released.

I never said we were heading for number one, that is a classic strawman. You will not find that anywhere in my post.

However you cannot deny that we will put selection pressure on PoW altcoins, this is the new dynamic at play when you add full POS + mining pools to the altcoin ecosystem. Now if you want to attack that instead of fabricated claims that I said we would be #1, I would be happy to discuss otherwise you are being an annoying troll.

Hold on, you just piped up in a previous post about reading comprehension and selective context, yet you've done the same to me? Oh the irony.

If your willing to point out fiction and pretend it is fact, please elaborate on my fabricated claims in greater detail.

Before doing so, re-read what I wrote, and also note the smiley added for a little sarcastic, light hearted humour. Then show me where I said you had said anything?

I'm sorry, you are correct, I misread your post. Sad

Very NOBL of you Sir!  Cool

Tongue

thrasher.

And yes sometimes it is best to let adults handle conversations as they generally have reading comprehension

Now this comment seems ironic now, considering the above lack of reading comprehension. Maybe if you took the time to actually read my post before getting yourself up in a huff and striking back with adhoms you would have comphrended what I said and could answer your own question instead of making me repeat myself.

@yourstruly I've learned that you have to just ignore people like that. He/She is clearly upset about something in their personal life and is now taking it out on the internet. You have to just laugh them off and wave them away. lol

He is upset because he asked for facts and figures and you refused lol.

So, do you have any to back up your claim about NOBL being the most profitable?

Or will you just 'ignore' me for asking a relevant question too?

Read his other post. Also if you don't think that multipool gets you the best profit, guess what there are more to chose from.

And yes sometimes it is best to let adults handle conversations as they generally have reading comprehension

Now this comment seems ironic now, considering the above lack of reading comprehension. Maybe if you took the time to actually read my post before getting yourself up in a huff and striking back with adhoms you would have comphrended what I said and could answer your own question instead of making me repeat myself.

@yourstruly I've learned that you have to just ignore people like that. He/She is clearly upset about something in their personal life and is now taking it out on the internet. You have to just laugh them off and wave them away. lol

He is upset because he asked for facts and figures and you refused lol.

So, do you have any to back up your claim about NOBL being the most profitable?

Or will you just 'ignore' me for asking a relevant question too?
thrasher.

You really should read post before replying, it helps forward the discussion instead of you lashing out at people in anger because you don't understand.

In the two lines above the line you are having trouble understanding, I said:

"Eventually the new alts will have to be designed that don't let us do this but after that we would have effectively made cryptocurrencies different.

New currencies after blackcoin grows big enough will use much less energy over all."

By putting selection pressure on PoW altcoins and making it hard for new ones to start it will reduce over energy use in cryptocurrencies more than 1 coin having increased energy efficiency.

I read fine I just have no patience for people who avoid questions and try and respond with derogatives and rhetorics

It won't reduce energy use, the energy use will just shift either into your multipools or to different coins which happen to survive this so called "purge" to make such a claim that BC will have an effect on the environment just highlights some of you guys delusions of grandeur with this coin

Also you still have avoided for the second time just how exactly BC will be more Noble than Noble coin ? Maybe third time's a charm eh ?  Roll Eyes

Because saving energy is more noble than making a gimmicky cryptocurrency.
It's been fun to read the threads lately.. Anyway don't you think its kinda scary that its going up and down 8K to 7K sats? will it go higher or lower? I'm not sure lol.

If it goes higher, your BC is worth more. If it goes lower, you mine more BC. Smiley

Not a miner. I'm a buyer
Activity: 210

You really should read post before replying, it helps forward the discussion instead of you lashing out at people in anger because you don't understand.

"Eventually the new alts will have to be designed that don't let us do this but after that we would have effectively made cryptocurrencies different.

New currencies after blackcoin grows big enough will use much less energy over all."

By putting selection pressure on PoW altcoins and making it hard for new ones to start it will reduce over energy use in cryptocurrencies more than 1 coin having increased energy efficiency.

I read fine I just have no patience for people who avoid questions and try and respond with derogatives and rhetorics

It won't reduce energy use, the energy use will just shift either into your multipools or to different coins which happen to survive this so called "purge" to make such a claim that BC will have an effect on the environment just highlights some of you guys delusions of grandeur with this coin

Also you still have avoided for the second time just how exactly BC will be more Noble than Noble coin ? Maybe third time's a charm eh ?  Roll Eyes
thrasher.
For all those wondering why your payouts in BC are so poor on the amazing new multi-pool, it's because they sit on NobleCoin when we're the 30th+ most profitable. A few of the BC community as well as a decent amount of pump & dumpers on Twitter despise NobleCoin, so if you're looking for good returns for your hashrate you won't find it there.

I don't want to start a flame war here although I might get some lashing back, but just a tidbit of information if you actually want good returns in Blackcoin for your rigs.

There are several mutlipools targeting different coins. Unfortunately for every PoW altcoin, you will fall victims to blackcoin. Its just the nature of the beast, join early or wait and be engulfed.

It is a good metaphor, eventually the new alts will have to be designed that don't let us do this but after that we would have effectively made cryptocurrencies different.

New currencies after blackcoin grows big enough will use much less energy over all. This goal is more noble than noblecoin and better for the environment than mintcoin claims to be. This is just progress, many will be upset but after a certain point the idea is out there and it won't be stoppable. If its not blackcoin it will be some other cryptocurrency that takes advantage of this positive feedback loop.

Seriously, this is the next 'in thing' and were all riding it for the time being for the same reason. That is, until the next alt that eclipses BC is released.

I never said we were heading for number one, that is a classic strawman. You will not find that anywhere in my post.

However you cannot deny that we will put selection pressure on PoW altcoins, this is the new dynamic at play when you add full POS + mining pools to the altcoin ecosystem. Now if you want to attack that instead of fabricated claims that I said we would be #1, I would be happy to discuss otherwise you are being an annoying troll.

Hold on, you just piped up in a previous post about reading comprehension and selective context, yet you've done the same to me? Oh the irony.

If your willing to point out fiction and pretend it is fact, please elaborate on my fabricated claims in greater detail.

Before doing so, re-read what I wrote, and also note the smiley added for a little sarcastic, light hearted humour. Then show me where I said you had said anything?

I'm sorry, you are correct, I misread your post. Sad
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
It's been fun to read the threads lately.. Anyway don't you think its kinda scary that its going up and down 8K to 7K sats? will it go higher or lower? I'm not sure lol.

If it goes higher, your BC is worth more. If it goes lower, you mine more BC. Smiley

thrasher.

thrasher.
How exactly will BC be more noble than noble coin and more environmentally friendly than Mint ??

Well if you didn't cut all the context out of my quote, it was clearly laid out before that line. You argue like fox news when you crop my quotes to help argue your preconceived notions. Notice I just took out your adhoms and left all the content.

Nope you're just another fucking idiot who can't answer simple questions in response to your inane comments because all that crap about the Borg and alt coins needing to be redesigned being cut out clearly takes your comment out of context....

Mint is POS it doesn't need to be redesigned and is already as energy efficient as BC, however you fail to see the irony in your statement. Thanks to your multipools BC is no longer energy efficient as you're all wasting energy on shit coins in order to get BC

Again, I ask how is BC going to be more Noble than Noble coin ? What charities and humanitarian causes is BC going to support ?

If you still don't get this, then perhaps you prefer it in your native tongue as English comprehension clearly isn't one of your strengths

Activity: 182
I see BC in a high price in Mintpal. take a consider may buy some.
Jump to: