Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1232. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
BC pump incoming  Cool

Announcing that seems silly. If it happens we will see it Cool

Already happened, not that big though - 6200 - 6666 Sad
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
Pending deposit @ mintpal ... Cry Cry Cry

Have to wait wait wait.
Don''t want to wait.... wanna BUY!
Activity: 308
thrasher.
BC pump incoming  Cool

Announcing that seems silly. If it happens we will see it Cool
Activity: 245
BC pump incoming  Cool
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Why btc is dropping so hard? Any ideas Huh

Chinese Central bank will ban Chinese digital currency exchanges in next month
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Fake News from China
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Why btc is dropping so hard? Any ideas Huh
Activity: 308
thrasher.
buy support inexistant at this time

Bitcoin takes forever to transfer. I keep missing the awesome buy points.

You also gotta realize that BTC took a massive hit and that effects all crypto since they are the flagship.
Activity: 98
buy support inexistant at this time
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
At present our performance on the BlackCoin still not satisfied, I hope theBlackCoin can have more appreciation of space.

Most other even half legitimate coins could only ever dream of having a card design this sexy. Where do I sign up?

And I love this design. The Blackcoin creditcard looks cool. I need one.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
i bought at 8400 few days ago and did not sell any coin..hope want drop 2 much...but its obwious that someone with much btc and BC is playing with price all this days and make big money on it

Personally, I believe that this coin is extra resilient. So, I am not afraid at all. The main reason is that almost the full amount of BCs is out now. No more BCs (more or less anyway). So, if the owners hold and the coin starts getting attention, it will skyrocket. It will be a bumpy ride for sure and I do not consider even a 50% drop right now as too significant.

Still, only time will tell.

edit: I do not do day trading, or at least, I do it only for fun. I invest early to a coin and I wait. But, that's me ...

We are strong in ways most coins are weak,  we are PoS only!   The multi pool will just mine more BC for us at lower prices ha!
Activity: 718
Merit: 500
If the price goes down a little more I'm gonna buy a few thousand. Bitcoin is taking a hit today so everything is taking a hit... but it'll all swing back up soon. Now's the best time to buy.

+1 same here i'm about to buy
Activity: 84
i bought at 8400 few days ago and did not sell any coin..hope want drop 2 much...but its obwious that someone with much btc and BC is playing with price all this days and make big money on it

Personally, I believe that this coin is extra resilient. So, I am not afraid at all. The main reason is that almost the full amount of BCs is out now. No more BCs (more or less anyway). So, if the owners hold and the coin starts getting attention, it will skyrocket. It will be a bumpy ride for sure and I do not consider even a 50% drop right now as too significant.

Still, only time will tell.

edit: I do not do day trading, or at least, I do it only for fun. I invest early to a coin and I wait. But, that's me ...
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
sub 6k is pushing it, people who sold at that level are already regretting it.
If the price goes down a little more I'm gonna buy a few thousand. Bitcoin is taking a hit today so everything is taking a hit... but it'll all swing back up soon. Now's the best time to buy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I checked MintPal. I closed the browser directly after doing this ...

For almost all coins, as our doge friends would say "much down, many red"  Tongue

Red is your friend if you have money to buy Wink
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I Wounder if that is being Planned all along!??
I mean i dont say its a conspiracy,but it sems a bit odd that  now the whales can get in cheap,where they before can´t (or not like with other coins)
Dont Know but..........its smells fishy?!!   Roll Eyes

Does look like a conspiracy
The murder of a lot of people
Activity: 168

For almost all coins, as our doge friends would say "much down, many red"  Tongue

You think that's bad...

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/

Activity: 168
Ouch. Sold at 6400. I'm gonna sit this one out. BTC is just tanking and BC is taking a pounding.
Jump to: